Chapter Twenty

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Heerin, Heejung and Heejin helped their mom in giving cookies to EXO.  The boys ate happily making Minjoo grateful.

 

"Sehun go here", Suho ordered.


As Minjoo heard the name "Sehun", she said "Sehun" in a loud way making Sehun look at her.


"Sehun?",Minjoo said, because the name sounds familiar to her. Sehun looked at her direction.  She tried to remember when did she hear that name. She's sure that she heard that name but she just forgot why that name seems so special. And after some thinking.....


"Ah! SEHUN!", Minjoo said in a surprising way making everyone look at her. She remembered who Sehun is.


"Sehun, my daughter's boyfriend!", Minjoo said without thinking, looking at Sehun. Heerin looked at her mom suspectingly, because she remembered that she said that Sehun is her boyfriend to Heejin, while the kid is dreaming that maybe her mother heard her.


"Ne?", Sehun asked in a polite and surprising way.


"Which daughter, ma'am?", Chen asked making everyone so focus on Minjoo eomma, waiting for her answer.


"HEE~~~”


"EOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!”, Heerin said hysterically, making it obvious that she's the one Minjoo was talking about.


"HEERIN's.", Minjoo eomma said while looking at Chen, that made everyone surprised. 


When Chen heard it he began to laugh. While Sehun on the other hand was drinking his juice and when he heard what Minjoo eomma said,  he choked. He was surprised at what he heard.


"ANIYO. NOT MINE. HEEJIN's BOYFRIEND. YOU'RE MISTAKEN EOMMA. SEHUN OPPA'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND.", Heerin said panicky, trying to fix what her mom had said. 


At her panic, she unconsciously said Sehun "OPPA", that everyone heard.


"Oppa?", Sehun asked with blushing face and burning cheeks. While the other boys grinned.


"Aniyo! Sehun. Just Sehun.", Heerin cleared to Sehun. She's totally in panick. 


"I'm Sehun oppa's girlfriend!", Heejin announced to everyone.


"Yeah, you are. You're Sehun's girlfriend!", Heerin said and hugged Heejin, who is only beside her. And everyone looked at them.


"That's enough.", Heejung said that made everyone looked at her. "You may want to continue what you are doing earlier, so that you don't need to stay up late." Heejung's tone is serious, so Suho stood up.


"Yeah, she's right guys. Come on.", Suho said, agreeing with Heejung.


"Come on Sehun, Heerin's boyfriend! I'll fix your make up.", Tao teased Sehun , making fun of Sehun.


"Ne.", Sehun followed.


Heerin sighed. She was in total panic earlier thanks to her mom. But more thanks to her unnie for making the issue stopped.

First day of shooting: DONE ✔

-----

Second day of Shooting: On-Going

 

The next day, they didn't have their classes. And that means, they have to do the MV for the whole day. They started arranging stuffs for the shoot. Some guys helped Sehun on his makeup and his clothes. While Sooyeon, Heerin's friend helped Heerin in some girl stuffs.

 

The second scene will be done in a café, owned by Suho's family. There are some couples there willing to act, so they won't need any extra actors to fill the café. Kris and Xiumin will act as the cashier and the waiter for Sehun and Heerin.

 

The story for the second scene was all about sweet and caring things that Sehun and Heerin needs to do. They should be able to make couples look at how sweet they are. And caught everyone's attention and make them jealous.

 

Because the story was done by Heerin, she taught how Sehun should act. At first she demonstrated how to Sehun, but because she felt awkward, she just let Sehun act in his way.

 

The scene was about to start and Heerin was so excited to film it with Sehun. Everything was already prepared and one thing was left unprepared: Sehun, who was so nervous and sweaty at the same time, because he don't know how he will act and persuade everyone that what they are doing was real. Yes, he wants to do stuffs like that with Heerin because he likes her, but he's afraid that Heerin will feel so AWKWARD to him,  for he knows that Heerin doesn't feel the same way for him (he just thought).

 

Tao, the cameraman started shooting the video. Everything started fine. Sehun and Heerin was still able to act their best while listening to the background music made by BaekSooChen. Heerin was surprised how Sehun acted well. She can feel that Sehun seems so nervous, but the important is, it can't be see in the music video they are filming. 

 

Sehun even though he's nervous, was able to do a great job. He acted how he wants his date to be, if ever with Heerin in the future. Everyone knows how good Sehun is, at acting like a cold guy but this time, he portrayed everything well and exemplary awesome.

 

At first he don't know what to do with Heerin, because he treats her like a fragile antique vase that will easily break when tapped even with a little touch. He feel awkward by holding her hand and his hands feel a little sweaty. But as the time goes by, his nervousness faded with the help of Heerin also. 

 

Now, he can make a straight eye-to-eye contact with Heerin without feeling intimidated. 

 

As the scene goes more deeper, the artists were caught by their emotion. Sehun slowly lifts his hand to Heerin's face, making Heerin fell the warmth affection from the hidden burning love of Sehun for her. Heerin made her move also. She hold Sehun's hand in the table and put it in her cheeks, feeling the soft hands of Sehun in her face.

 

Sehun started the next move by making his face nearer with Heerin's. Their faces were only a few inches apart. He turned his face as if he's about to kiss Heerin that time. Heerin tilted her head also, as if like she's returning back the kiss from Sehun. As time moves in that precious time (which both of them would like to stop the time at that very second),  their faces leaves only a few centimeters apart (as if they were eating a perero and they need to leave atleast a two centimeter of it, That's how near they were).

 

They stayed at that position for a short while, but their lips were not touching each other's. Their eyes were closed and they don't know exactly how near their faces were to each other. They are waiting for Suho's signal "CUT", at when they could return to their old self, not acting as a couple anymore. 

 

While Suho and the other exo members, forgot what exactly they are doing. Their eyes dazed at the two, stunned at their positons, unable to react and unconscious of what is happening. The two really made a great act that made everyone shocked and open-mouthed because of astonishment.

 

After awhile, when Suho came to his senses, he shouted "CUT!". And the two returned in their positions. They separated awkwardly and they were shocked of themselves, at what exactly they have done with each other, together.

 

To ease the awkwardness that the both of them feel towards each other,  Heerin laughed awkwardly. She laughed like it was nothing special. That the almost-kiss of them was something like a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously.

 

Sehun laughed also.


Second day (Café Scene) : DONE ✔