Chapter Thirthy-Four

BE BAD FOR SEHUN
The party turned into something we expected. We all had fun especially Heejung. But something happened that we didn't expect. Our mom and dad were there. I saw Heejin eonni shocked and nervous at the same time. We didn't tell anything to dad but only to our mom. 
 
 
"The two of you...", Dad said pointing to us, Heejin eonni and I. "We need to talk."
 
 
"Ne.", Is all we can say. I know that we disobeyed Dad so much and we deserved to be reprimanded.
 
 
The guests went home after some talks. And after they left, the three of us are going to talk.
 
 
"Dad, it's my fault. I'm so sorry.", Heejin eonni said with her face down.
 
 
"It's also my fault Dad. Please forgive us.", I said holding back my tears.
 
 
"Why are you sorry at?", Dad's tone is confusing at the point that we don't know what he's referring to.
 
 
"Because you didn't tell me your plan about your sister's birthday or because you go here in Korea when I clearly told both of you that you shouldn't go back here? Which one are you referring at?", he added.
 
 
"Both?", I said.
 
 
"It's good that you know. But because we can't do anything now, I'll just let everything pass.", thank goodness that my dad's mood is good.
 
 
"But.... You, Heerin...", he pointed his finger to me. "You're going with me, tomorrow."
 
 
"Where?", I asked out of curiousity.
 
 
"You're now 20 and I think it's time that you should get married. We're going to your fiancé's house tomorrow to settle things."
 
 
"Okay. Like I can resist.", I said and turned my back at them. I go straight outside the room where we talked and walked out of the subdivision to get a cab. 
 
 
As I was sitting in the cab, I got a message. It's from him, Sehun.
 
 
[From: Sehun-ah]

"Thank you for letting me attend your sister's party. I'm so sorry for everything. If you want, we can meet once before you go. Together with EXO."
 
 
I don't know what to reply so I just ignored his message.