Chapter Three

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

Sehun went to the clinic with Heerin. He waited for Heerin to wake up. When he asked the nurse why she collapsed, the nurse said that maybe it's just normal when someone is bleeding.

"Bleeding?", Sehun asked out of curiosity.

 

"Ne. I think she has a period at the moment, that's why she collapsed because she pushed herself doing a lot of things", the nurse explained to Sehun briefly. 

 

"But, is she fine now?"

 

"Yes, she is. She just need to rest a lot and don't exert herself doing things that would make her collapsed again.", the nurse said.

 

"Kamsahamnida", Sehun said and bowed.

 

     The nurse left the both of them. Sehun understands all the nurse was saying. And he felt guilty of making Heerin tired because of the Music Fest. After an hour, it's already 8 o'clock in the evening and the students, teachers and staffs went home already. And that time, Heerin came back to her senses. She saw Sehun beside her bed, sleeping peacefully. She woke Sehun up.

 

"Mr. Oh", Heerin said as she tap Sehun's shoulder lightly.

 

     After some calls, Sehun finally woke up.

 

"Oh, Heerin-ssi are you fine now?", Sehun said as he woke up and put the back of his hands to Heerin's forehead.

 

"Ne. But what happened to me? Why am I here? Who brought me here?", Heerin's questions exploded on as she asks to Sehun.

 

"You collapsed an hour ago, that's why I brought you in this clinic."

 

"Oh, I see. Thank you."

 

"Let's go. Your parents maybe looking for you right now?", Sehun said worrily.

 

"Oh you're right. I forgot to tell them I'm helping you guys for the event tomorrow.", Heerin said as she grabs her phone in her pocket. And she saw in her phone, 10 messages and 25 missed calls from her Heejung unnie. "Aigoo, eotteohke?", Heerin panicked.

 

"I'll come with you in your house.", Sehun suggests.

 

"Will it not worsen the situation?", Heerin asked.

 

"If it will, I will explain everything to your parents what really happened."

 

"But I don't want to make them worry, if we'll say that I've passed out earlier."

 

"So, what are you planning now?", Sehun asked Heerin.

 

"I don't know. I'll just let the waves flow and wait where will it push me.", Heerin said deeply.

 

"But you can't go alone. I'll come with you. It's final.", Sehun insists.

 

"B-but?"

 

"No buts buts. It's final. I'll come with you and you'll come with me. I can't leave you like this, it's dangerous. You may passed out again anytime.", Sehun said.

 

"Okay. I think it will be more good, if I'll let you do what you think.", Heerin surrendered.

 

"Good girl."

-------
 
      Sehun went to the school's parking to get his car. And they both got in. Heerin is busy reading the messages her unnie sent her. She's quite nervous now, because it's the first time happening to her. Coming home late.

   

      They arrived at Heerin's house at 8:30pm. Sehun and Heerin got out from the car. Heerin got her door keys from her bag, and unlocked the gate. As she enter the gate, she saw Heejun unnie with Suho. Heerin was surprised when she saw Suho with her unnie. As she walks forward, Suho saw her, but Heejung was facing back to her, crying. She just continued walking without talking to the two. And Suho went his way out of the house.

   

      Heejung entered the house and went upstairs to see her dongsaeng. When she looked at her room, she noticed that Heerin wasn't there. Heerin in her back, asked Heejung what she's doing in her room. 

 

"Unnie, what are you doing in my room?"

 

    Heejung was surprised because she didn't noticed that Heerin was standing from her back the whole time.

 

"Ah KKAMJJAKIYA!", She said surprised. And made Heerin laugh.

 

"Haha, why do you act like you're caught on something? Ha, unnie?", Heerin unnie.

 

"Yah! Why didn't you said you're there?", she asked a little annoyed.

 

"I'm sorry, unnie.", Heerin apologized. "But what are you doing there?"

 

"I'm checking on you. Why did you come just now?"

 

"I'm helping my classmates and teachers prepare for our school's event tomorrow. I was chosen to help.", she reasoned.

 

"I know you my little sister. You have something more to say to me. Am I right?", Heejung trying to caught Heerin.

   

      Heerin sighed.

 

"Okay, I surrender. I passed out earlier and lost my conciousness. So, someone carried me to the clinic and I stayed there for atleast an hour, and I regained my conciousness. But what I said earlier was also true. I really went to help my classmates, but that's also the reason why I passed out. I wasn't feeling good from the start, but I still pushed myself to help them." Heerin explained everything.

 

"Okay, I'm now contented."

 

"But, may I ask something unnie?", Heerin asked.

 

"No, you can't!", she said strongly. She knew what her sister is gonna ask, that's why she cut it already.

 

"Ah, it's not fair. You asked me and I answered you, but now that I'm asking you, you're not answering me.", Heerin said in dismay.

   

       Heejung let out a sigh. But still, she didn't let Heerin ask her.