Chapter Thirty-Two

BE BAD FOR SEHUN
After Sooyeon and I talked for awhile, I went back to our house disappointed and doomed. I almost forgot that I'm with my youngest sister. 
 

Heerin's POV 

 
I'm now here in my room lying down thinking a lot of things. I regretted coming back to Korea if I already know this will happen. I'm such a loser. I thought that they'll welcome me with open-arms, but  instead, I received a stab in the back. I don't even know what to feel right now. I can't breathe properly. It seems that I'm a stranger in this place, the place where I supposed to belong
 
Few minutes to go and I'm sure that eonni will be here already. I tried to fix myself covering the marks of sadness and tears that Sehun gave me. I already want to return back to America and never return back in here. I hate this place now. 
 
 
I hear knocks outside the door, and I'm pretty sure it's Heejin eonni. I practiced a smile before opening the door. 
 
 
"Hello eonni", I waved at her with a sheepishly smile in my face. "How's your day?"
 
 
I was about to hug her, but she run towards me and gave me a big hug which I supposed to know what it means. But before I even say a word, those stupid tears from earlier starts to flow again. I just can't stop it.
 
 
Heejin eonni keeps on hugging me tightly and I felt her warmth embrace that made me relaxed a bit. 
 
 
We just stood there for awhile because I myself, needs those arms. Because if no one would hug me right now, I may collapse. 
 
 
After a few days...
 
 
"Hey! Are you sure everything's been arranged by the organizer?", eonni asked me panicked.
 
 
It was our third day here in Korea and after this day, we'll be back to America. It means we only have roughly 24 hours till our flight. 
 
 
"Eonni!", I heard our youngest sister called me. It's already her 8th birthday today, and sadly Dad and Mom wasn't here for her. If I could just tell dad to fly here in Korea, I may have done so. But, these whole thing was kept a secret to him.
 
 
Heejin eonni already sent birthday invitations to heejung's classmates, and we're just waiting for a few  more visitors before we start the party. She also invited some of her past colleague and friends. But as for me, I did not invite anyone including my friends, Exo.
 
 
We're about to start the party but I can't find the princess of the show. Our Heejung. I got tensed and sweaty to roam around the venue hall, but still didn't have a single glimpse of my sister's shadow. I called eonni and she panicked. I tried to go out in the subdivision where the hall was, trying to look if my sister could have walked around for a bit. But after I saw a small playground, I recognized a familiar face which I clearly know who it was. Sehun. The guy who broke my heart and shred it to pieces.
 
 
I saw him talking to my sister. I run toward them, but I stopped at a distance. He looks like he's having a deep convo with my sister. I thought that it may be something related to me, just in case. So, I decided to listen.
 
 
"Don't tell anyone about what we've talked. Understand?", sehun said and my sister just nod.
 
 
About what?, I've thought. What did Sehun said to Heejung that seems so important and fragile? I want to ask him personally, but I know that he'll just avoid me.
 
 
 "Do you like my sister, oppa?",Heejung asked that shocked me. How did she know? Is it when mom and I are talking with each other about who I like? I should be careful with my sister, she may look young but indeed have a mature thinking. Woah.
 
 
Sehun didn't replied but instead, he nodded. His gesture surprised me but at the same time, hurted me. I thought about Sooyeon, my bestfriend. What's their real status, if he still likes me? Is he just playing with my friend's heart because he can't play with me already? Is he joking the whole time? I'm so confused. 
 
 
"For real?", she asked again. 
 
 
But before Sehun had the chance to answer the question that Heejung asked, I shouted to call their attention. I saw them looked at me. Sehun's face looked surprised in a negative way, while my sister looks so lost.
 
 
"Ya! What are you doing here? It's your birthday today, the guests are waiting for you. Let's go!", I told her with a tone of reprimanding. Sehun let us go, and looked us from his position. 
 
 
"Eonni, wait.", Heejung told me that made me stopped.
 
 
"Oppa, please go to my party. Pleeasse!!", my sister begged and pouted to Sehun. She's using her charms to make Sehun agree.
 
 
Meanwhile, Sehun looked at me. I know he wants to go but he's thinking that maybe I don't want to see him any longer.
 
 
As a part of moving on with this person, I should learn to react like it was nothing for me. "If you want to, you can go.", I said with my expressionless face. 
 
 
I saw how his face's atmosphere changed because of what I've said. And I know how awkward it is for the both of us. But I shouldn't care. I want to show him that I can live despite what happened.