Chapter Ten

BE BAD FOR SEHUN

The next day, as Sehun walks on the school's corridor he saw Heerin. Sehun decided that he would just act normally infront of Heerin. If Heerin doesn't care for him,  he'll accept it and by the way, he can't do anything about it.

 

As Sehun entered their room, he saw his friends. EXO waved at him, and he went close to them.

 

"Are you feeling better now?", Chanyeol asked.

 

"What do you mean better? Am I not?", Sehun asked and made the EXO chuckled.

 

"He's still not fine, told you.", Baekhyun told Chanyeol.

 

"Ne? I don't understand anything.", Sehun looks like he's about to cry already, because he's curious of what his hyungs were saying.

 

While Sehun was about to cry because of SUPER curiousity, EXO was laughing out loud. They realized how timid Sehun really was. But in the end they told him what happened to himself.

 

"I didn't realized how BABO you are Sehun, until now.", Kyungsoo told him and it made EXO die in laughter. While Sehun, still didn't know what happened to him yesterday. He can't believe he acted like that.

 

"Is that so, hyung? I didn't noticed that I was behaving in that way already. "If I made you worry, Mianhae.", Sehun apologized. 

 

"Don't worry,  it's nothing. Maybe we are just overwhelmed in the fact that, you are a ONE TRUE BABO! Babo-ier than us.", Lay said that in a wrong Korean grammar which made EXO laugh more. And now, Sehun joined in laughing.

 

Now they realized how BABO they were all. It was a funny day for them, and at last everyone is fine already.

--- 

Five minutes before classes when Heerin went back to the room. Sehun didn't noticed her when she came in. Heerin had an idea: SURPRISE Sehun by making him SHOCKED.

 

Heerin waited for the time that Sehun looks like he's thinking of something so deep or when he stares. When she had the right timing, she continued her evil plan.

 

Sehun after awhile, still didn't noticed Heerin. He didn't know that Heerin was already in his back. He didn't saw her until he saw Heerin's reflection in the room's window. He was thinking so deep, just staring at Heerin's reflection because of what she was doing at his back standing and acting like she's gonna surprise anyone at anytime.

 

"WAH!", Heerin tried to surprised Sehun.

 

Sehun looked at Heerin.

 

"Ne?", Sehun asked.

 

Heerin surprised Sehun in aloud way, enough for everyone in the classroom to hear it. When their classmates heard Sehun said "Ne?", they all laughed because they know that Sehun wasn't surprised of what Heerin did. Heerin was quite embarrassed because her plan failed to its extent.
She thought that Sehun would be surprised at her sudden appearance, but she's wrong.

 

Sehun asked Heerin if there' something wrong. Heerin didn't replied, and she just sat down on her seat, acting like nothing happened. The teacher entered the room and caught the students laugh so loud, and he reprimanded them. The class started on time. While the teacher was discussing,  Sehun can't help but to steal glances on Heerin. He was trying not to be caught on what he was doing. He can't keep focus on what the teacher was saying.

 

Until one time, the teacher caught Sehun stealing glances on Heerin. He made Sehun repeat all he said. But because Sehun was originally made GENIUS, he repeated all the teacher said without leaving anything behind. He did an amazing job there, even the teacher was amazed of Sehun. And so was Heerin and their classmates.

 

Hours passed by so quickly, and it was time for a lunch break. EXO called Sehun for lunch, but he didn't join. Heerin was left by her friends, because she said she had no appetite. It only means, Sehun and Heerin were left in the room.

 

Silence were all over the room. Because their seats are close to each other, it was awkward because no one starts the conversation.

 

Heerin, known by being talkative can't stay still. She looks and moves always. Sehun noticed that Heerin can't stay still, so he started the coversation.

 

"Is there something wrong, Heerin?", Sehun asked out of nowhere.

 

"Eobseoyo", Heerin replied. The conversation ended just like that.

 

When Heerin said "eobseoyo", she feels she needed to talk some more.

 

"Mr. Oh", Heerin called Sehun.

 

"Ne. Wae?", Sehun looked at Heerin. He smiled a little, but the truth is, he's blushing on the inside.

 

"How's the concert?", she asked.

 

"Ah, that?", Sehun said sadly. "It was fine."

 

"I watched you guys perform, but sadly I need to go home because of some personal issues.", Heerin explained. "I really want to finish the concert, but something happened."

 

Sehun noticed that Heerin became sad, as she remembered what happened the last day.

 

"Really? But are you fine now?", concerned Sehun can't contain what he feels.

 

"Maybe."

 

"Is there something I can help you?"

 

"I don't know.", Heerin said.

 

"Can you sing for me, Mr. Oh?", Heerin told him unexpectedly. Sehun was surprised.

 

"Mwo? Jigeum?", Sehun looked nervous.

 

"If you don't want, it's fine.", Heerin said but she really wants Sehun to sing just for her.

 

"Ahem Ahem", Sehun cleared his throat and started singing.

 

While Sehun is singing,  Heerin stared at him. Sehun's voiced touched her heart. Though it wasn't a sad song, she' still happy because Sehun sang for her. She blushed, and she can feel her cheeks burning red.

 

After Sehun sang, Heerin clapped. Sehun smiled and acted shy.

 

They stared at each other for awhile. Heerin can feel that little by little, their faces are becoming nearer. It was close enough, and it's like they're about to kiss,  but Sehun looked away because he don't want to use that way to say to Heerin what he really feels.

 

After that incident, they act like nothing happen between them. 

 

Sehun really wants that kiss to happen, but he thought that it's still not the time. He don't want to rush things for him and Heerin. He wants to formally tell her that he likes love her. He really does, but timidity strikes him again.