Chapter 6

Their Loves Story

 

 

Himchan pouts her thin lips. She had her arms cross over her chest and sulking. Right now, she had a glaring war with her father.

“Yeobo, stop it already.”

Mr. Kim let out a deep groan as his wife pat on his shoulder. He glares at the cause of the glare war with his daughter before clearing his throat. He huffed before cross his arms over his chest, glaring a digger at the young man in front of him.

“Just because I knew you for years doesn’t mean I’ll let you go easy, young man.”

“Appa!” Himchan whines.

She’s tired because it’s been hours since Yongguk come to see her parent to ask her for marriage. Her mother didn’t say much since she knew Yongguk very well but her father go crazy.  He couldn’t accept that his princess met her prince.

Himchan glare at her sister as she hears Youngjae chuckles at their father action. She clicked her tongue and Youngjae couldn’t contain her laughter.

“Appa, just marry her off. I’ve seen her trying to jump on Yongguk.” Youngjae said and earn a soft slap at the back of her head from her mother.

“Shut up.” Her mother said but laughs along.

“…that’s right, yeobo. She’s on the right age to get married. She’s 27 this year.”

Himchan grinned as her mother support her and immediately she wrapped her arms around her mother and whispers a soft ‘Omma, jjang!’

When she could see her father hesitating, she walks to her father and hug him.

“Appa,” She looks up to the old man and looking straight into his eyes.

“…I love this man so much. I know, I know you’re worry that I’m going to be taken away. But I’m promise you, take my word, I won’t forget to come here and see you.”

Himchan choke on her tears that starting to fall as her father is crying.

“i-If she forgot to come, I, myself will bring her here, Mr. Kim.”

Yongguk gasped as Mr. Kim glared a dagger at him and even startled when the old man point at him threatening.

“I you ever hurt my princess, forget about having descendant.”

Youngjae laugh out loud. “Isn’t that just meaning you won’t have grandchildren as well, appa?”

“T-That’s…yah! Just because you’re a doctor, don’t act all mighty, Kim Youngjae.”

Himchan giggles along her sister and slowly leans in and kiss on her father cheek.

“I love you, appa.”

Mr. Kim let out a low growl and turns to Yongguk.

“Tell your parent to meet me. We’ll discuss further.”

As he said that, Himchan stood up and scream in joy. She jump on Youngjae and both of them giggles as their parent yelled and asked them to behave while Yongguk just smile.

 

*******

 

Daehyun kneel in front of Mr and Mrs Kim. He bit his lower lips as both of them crossed their arms and shook their head.

“Is it in your family?”

Daehyun tilt his head and hummed in confusion.

“Is it running in your family to snatch our daughters?”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kim!” He said and bowed down.  He knew Yongguk was asked Himchan for a marriage and that is why he quickly meet Youngjae parent.

“The truth is Daehyun, I didn’t like you very much.”

Immediately, he sits up straight. He clenches his fist as he feels a stabbed right on his heart. Daehyun bit down his lower lip and slowly glance up to the elders in front of him and to the love of his life.

He feels his heart shrinking as Youngjae looks uninterested.

“You’ve made her cried a lot. And I hate it when my little girl crying.”

Daehyun swallow his spit that felt like a lump of sand. He feels like crying. Because right now, seems like everyone turns against him. Himchan, Youngjae, their parent, and even his own brother.

“I’m so sorry that I’ve hurt her. I’m sorry that I’ve talk without thinking. But Mr. Kim, I love her so much.”

And he cried.

“Youngjae-ah, what do you say about this?” Mr. Kim asked, he gesture for Youngjae to come closer. She sat in between her parent and Mr. Kim asked her the question again.

“He just…he just a little too late. I’ve a boyfriend already.”

Daehyun clench his fist even tighter and crying out loud.

“I-I just want you to know, I love you, Youngjae. I really, really do.”

 

*******

 

Youngjae sigh for the umpteenth times. She glances over her wrist watch and sighs again.

“Omma, I’m tired.” She said a little louder as her mother is with Himchan.

“Omma!” She yelled again when she didn’t get any respond.

“Om-“ / “Youngjae! Help me!”

Just as she about to yell again, Himchan scream behind the curtain and she could hear a loud slap on the skin before the curtain open with a force, revealing pouting Himchan. She crosses her arms on her chest.

“What do you think, Youngjae-ah?”

Youngjae bit her inner mouth in attempt to hold back her laughter.

“It’s ugly, omma! I didn’t want to wear this!”

Himchan cries while stomps her feet on the aisle.

“Why?! It’s beautiful.”

“It is not! It’s looks like I cut off grandma curtain! Omma!”

Youngjae laugh out loud and nods her head as her mother look at her.

“It is ugly.”

Himchan grinned and showed thumbs up while their mother going back while muttering.

“Aigoo, I don’t understand youngsters taste.”

And after hours of looking, arguing and sulking, finally, Himchan get her wedding dress. And now are looking for her bridesmaid’s dress.

Youngjae almost sleep on the couch after she bored of playing games on her Ipad when Himchan come to her with a beautiful frails dress.

“Youngjae-ah! I’ve found your dress.”

But as soon as Youngjae see the color, she screamed.

“Not a pink!”

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Ok…I’m still couldn’t finish my final year project.
So, I’ve spent the time here.
It just so random.

I’ll try hard to write a better chapter.

And…ok…bye.