Chapter 5

Their Loves Story

Daehyun glance at his phone for the umpteenth times. He is hesitated whether he should call her or wait until Youngjae calm down. He bit his lips when he remembers the incident this morning.

Since Youngjae major was Medic and Daehyun is major in Law the two doesn’t have a class together, so, he was heading to the library, a place he always found his girlfriend if she wasn’t in her class to asked her  out for lunch.

He has sent her messages and called, however, the apple of his eyes didn’t answer and not even replying him. He winks to the girl that staring and wave politely when the girls waving.

He enters the book’s heaven and nod politely to the librarian and begin to look for Youngjae. He walks rack by rack until he sees his girlfriends were reading a thick book of her course on the hidden table. He was about to went to his girlfriend when a tall, good looking male approaching Youngjae with two books on his hands.

Slowly, he hides at the closer bookshelves.

“Youngjae-ah, I recommend these books.” The handsome man whisper and hand her the books.

Youngjae look up at the man and smiles. She took the books from the handsome man and briefly look into the content while the handsome male sat in front of her.

“Thank you, Sunbae! I knew you’re always the best.”

Daehyun twitched when he see the ‘Sunbae’ ruffle Youngjae hair and pinch her cheeks.

“Yah, I told you to call me Oppa.”

Youngjae pouts and fixed her hair before tilt her head to the side. “Yes, Oppa.”

In a blink of eyes Daehyun dart to them and grab on Youngjae hand. He glared at the handsome man and trying to drag Youngjae out. Youngjae’s sunbae try to stop him but Youngjae shook her head.

“It’s alright, oppa. He’s my friend.”

With that, Daehyun tug her out and drag her to the park nearby and look for hidden places. He pushes her into Chemist lab wall and she cries at the impact.

“It’s hurt!” She yelled.

Daehyun bit his lower lips before huffed. He turns to face his girlfriend and groaning.

“Oppa? Why are you calling him oppa? Who is that guy?”

“He’s my senior, Dae. That’s Dongwoon oppa.”

Daehyun rolled his eyes. “So? Just because he’s your senior, do you have to call him oppa? You’re having an affair, aren’t you?”

“Wha- Dae!”

“What?!”

Youngjae was taken aback at Daehyun tone. She bit her lips as she begins to feel raging.

“He is my sunbae. He helps me a lot, alright.” She said while bit her inner mouth.

“Yeah, right. He’ll help now, so later on he could held you in his arm. And you’ll happily throw yourself into his a-“

Daehyun startle when he feels stinging pain on his cheek. He glared up to Youngjae who in verge of tears.

“Am I look easy to you?! What the hell, Daehyun? If there an affair in our relationship, it was you! I am nothing like that!”

She turns on her heels and starts to run off after screaming ‘I hate you’.

Yes, he was cheated on Youngjae once. However, it didn’t last long. And he did get some bruises from Himchan when she knew the news. But he never repeats the mistake again. No, never, because his heart belong to Kim Youngjae.

He glances again at his phone and decided to call her. However, he never expects to have a long lecture from Youngjae’s parent.

“Until she graduated, please stay away from her. I hate to see her cry every time.” Mr. Kim said before he hung up.

And Daehyun really couldn’t sleep that night.

 

******

 

Himchan stare at her boyfriend who intensely staring at her. She furrows her eyebrows and slowly scoops her ice creams in. she notice how Yongguk eyeing her spoon and grimace when she swallow her strawberry ice cream.

She huffed and put her ice cream aside.

“Okay, what is it, Bbang?”

She folds her arms on her chest and look at Yongguk. He had his eyes widen in shock and stuttering a ‘No’ while glancing at the forgotten ice cream.

Himchan jerk one of her brow. “If you want my ice cream, you could just ask. It is rude to stare at someone else food.”

“N-No, it’s not it.” Yongguk shook his head.

Himchan look at her boyfriend suspiciously before continue to eat her ice cream. She eats it to the last scoop and put it aside.  However, she’s startled when Yongguk yelled.

“Y-Yah!”

“W-What?”

Yongguk took the ice cream glass and his eyes went wide when he confirm Himchan just eat the last drop of her ice cream. He looks up at surprised Himchan and yelled.

“Kim Himchan! Did you swallow it?!”

“Swallow what?” She flinches when Yongguk force her to open and he forcefully his finger.  She slaps his hand and punch him in the chest while coughing.

“yah! Bbang!” She yelled. Her tears already streaming down her pale cheek. She cough again while looking around the shop. She shook her head when someone pulls out their phone and going to call police, she assumes.

“Babe, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean t-“

She looks back to her boyfriend as he cups her cheeks and kiss on top of her head. Yongguk caress her back when she chokes on her tears.

“It’s hurt. Stupid Bbang!”

“I-I’m sorry, but, you know, it should be a r-“

“I didn’t swallow it, idiot! It’s here!” She show her ring finger and Yongguk bit his lower lips as he see the diamond ring –he’s spend hours to pick it- on Himchan’s finger.

“You shouldn’t put it on my food, Bbang! What if I didn’t notice it and choke to death?”

“I’m sorry.”

Himchan pouts. She softly punches on Yongguk chest before pull him for a kiss.

“We should tell my parent.”

“So, it’s a yes?”

Himchan grinned and eyeing the ring on her finger.

“Yes, Bbang. I can’t wait to be a Mrs. Bang.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*

Urm…I should finish my FYP.
But…I think it’s been awhile. And I’m facing a major writer block

So…