Chapter 2

Their Loves Story

When they grew up, they became closer. Often, Yongguk and Daehyun were dragged along every time Himchan went out with her sister. Though, she still hates Daehyun because the latter still stealing Youngjae food.

Yongguk often to pretend as Himchan’s boyfriend when the girl really craving something that only couple can have. Like, free couple keychain. Or free hearty bun.

And Bang Yongguk wouldn’t mind any of her silly cravings.

*****

Himchan was 16 when she had her first boyfriend.  It was during summer vacation when she’s on her trip.

She carefully chooses her bikini to wear during the trip.

“Unnie, I’m tired. Just pick one already.” Youngjae pouts. She sat on the comfy cushion provide in the corner of the shop while staring at her sister.

Himchan rolled back her eyes and shove two bikinis to her sister.

“Then help me to choose one!”

“Whatever I choose you’ll definitely say no.”

Himchan clicked her tongue. She put back the bikinis on it place before folded her arms on her chest. She looks at her sister with annoyance.

“That’s because you choose pajama for a granny, Youngjae.”

“Unnie! I choose a proper not-so-revealing swimsuit for you! How could you!”

Himchan shook her head disbelieving. She padded to her sister and sit on her lap. She pull Youngjae on her chest and pretend to cry.

“Aigoo, my Youngjae still have her low self-esteem.”

“Unnie!” Youngjae push her sister from suffocate her, however to no avail because Himchan cradles her tightly.

“Youngjae, my little sister. We work hard to have this body. That’s the point to lose weight, baby sister.”

Youngjae sighing. “I’m not losing weight so I could reveal my skin, Unnie. It is so I can live a healthy live.”

“W-Well, alright then. Anyway, just sit here and be quiet while I’m looking something for the trip.”

 

****

 

After so many pleading and fake crying, Himchan manage to drag Youngjae to come with her to the trip and as sly as she is, she force Youngjae to wear a soft-pink bikini she bought for her.

She whistles as the bikini looks perfectly fit on Youngjae. The color makes her skin glowing. Himchan chuckles as she looks at her sister blushing red. Her hand is all over her body to cover her skin.

“U-Unnie…” Youngjae whining when she sees Himchan’s girl friend look at her with awe.

“Yah, Hime! You never said she’ll look this pretty!”

Himchan grinned wider and pull her sister by her waist. “That’s because she’s my sister, es. Now, let’s get out of here!”

Youngjae feels her face burn as she caught Himchan’s friend screaming.

“If she got all the boys, I’ll kill you, Himchan!”

 

*****

 

Himchan left Youngjae on Yongguk care as she’s bark at other boys who trying to wooed her sister.

“Not single one of you should get near her, you doggies!” She screams again before get back to her sit next to Youngjae. She chuckles because Youngjae hid her face and body with her baby blue towel.

“Relax, Youngjae. I’ve chase them off. They’ll get some of my kick if they ever try.”

“It’s embarrassing, Unnie.”

Himchan were trying to coax her sister but cut by someone. “You look just fine, Youngjae.”

Himchan glares at the male and eyeing her suspiciously. “By the way, Yongguk, what is your food-thief-brother doing here?”

Yongguk chuckles with his low voice. He trun to his brother and chuckles as Daehyun rub the back of his head awkwardly.

“He…just because.”

Himchan hums. She pulls her sister toward herself and pointing at Daehyun. “If I know you trying to hit on my sister, I’ll bet you to pulp. Understood?!”

 

****

 

It was dinner time when Himchan got a confession. She was ready to gobble her food when one of her classmate asks her in privately. She huffed because she is really, very hungry but she followed him anyway.

“I like you. Please go out with me.”

Without thinking through, Himchan nod her head. “Alright.”

Because she really hungry.

 

****

Youngjae was 16 when she had her first kiss. She thought it is embarrassing yet unforgettable experience she ever had.

She was too focused on the subject of her favorite, math. She’s take note and calculated to understand it well and more scrabble on her books. She nods her head when she get the right answer.

“..-jae”

She look up when she think she hear soft whispering, then turn back to her notebook when she thought it was just wind breeze. That is until someone tug on her hand. Immediately, she turns to the culprit.

“What?” She asked while slightly tug her hand back but no avail. She’s pouting when the boy intertwine their fingers and pull her up.

“Yes, Daehyun?” The teacher asked as he eyeing both Youngjae and Daehyun.

“Mr. Park, Youngjae not feeling well, I’ll bring her to infirmary.”

Before the teacher could answer and Youngjae could protest, Daehyun drag the girl out of class and run to the roof. He giggles when Youngjae whining and protesting.

“Yah! Bang Daehyun! If you think of skipping class, do it yourself! Don’t drag me along!”

Daehyun chuckles as the answer before push her and close the door behind. He pulls her towards the fence and sat down. Pulling the girl along. He tighten their intertwine hands while leans back and slowly close his eyes.

“Dae.”

Youngjae softly calls. She trying to pull her hand back but the boy tightens his grip before she decides to let him. She imitates Daehyun action. She leans back but leans her head on Daehyun shoulder instead.

“Stop adores that old man too much.”

Youngjae chuckles at Daehyun outburst. She looks up at her friend and Daehyun look back to her. She blinks her eyes with a mischievous smile on her face.

“Why? He’s cool.”

“How is that old man cool? Pfft!”

Youngjae jut her lips in sulking manner and nudge on her friend lightly.

“Everyone have their own preference, alright. So, shu-“

She couldn’t finish her sentence when Daehyun pull her face closer and smack their lips. It was suprising and Youngjae couldn’t think. Her mind become blank and slowly she return the kiss.

A few seconds passes and finally they pull themselves. Both looks confuse of what just they did.

“T-That’s…A-are we…” Youngjae stutter and she couldn’t finish her sentence because Daehyun pull her into his embrance. He hugs her tights and plants a kiss on her cheek.

“I want us to be more than friends.”

And that day, Youngjae really falling sick.

 

******

 

 

Himchan was 17 when she had her second boyfriend. The first one asked for break up because he couldn’t stand Himchan’s constant nag. Though, they still friend.

Her second boyfriend was not her type. She really hates the foreign wannabe boy because he wanted Himchan to be somewhat a lady from Victorian era. He wanted her to hear him all the time which is not Himchan’s style.

That’s made Himchan refuse to go on a date with him and went to Yongguk’s house instead. She rather listen to Yongguk’s raps than listen to her boyfriend craps.

“Gukkie, when are you going to invite me to your performance?”

“I only ask the girl I like.”

Himchan jaw dropped. She squint her eyes into a slit.

“How dare you say you hate me? The goddess!”

Yongguk chuckles and ruffle her hair that earns a slap at the back of his hand.

“Don’t mess my hair, gummy-bear!”

Yongguk pull her into his bear-hug and chuckles softly. “I don’t asked someone else girlfriend out, Channie.”

And for a moment, Himchan felt her heart skips a beat.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

I’m so sorry for the late update. I’m on my final exam.
so, hurm…just so you know, from chapter to chapter, it might not link to one another.
this story is so like a drabble of them.

And…this actually not as good as I am planning.
So, thank you for the comments and subbies.