Chapter 1

Their Loves Story

Kim Himchan is 6 years old while Kim Youngjae is 5. Since their parent is busy with work, they were sent to kindergarten rather early today.

Himchan were playing with her friends.  Happily giggles and laughing together as she plays a Mom and nagging her ‘daughter’ and ‘husband’ on cleaning their mess when she hear a familiar soft voice calling out for her.

“Himchan Unnie.”

She put down the plastic spatula and stood up.  She turns around to see her sister rubbing her eyes. Himchan eyes widen when she see Youngjae chubby cheeks were red.

“What happen?” She asked. Pulling her younger sister on her embrace. She pat on her back when Youngjae slowly crying louder.

“Daehyun call me names.”

Himchan huffed at that. She grits her teeth and stomped into Youngjae’s classroom. She roaming the room as they are having a play time and spotted Daehyun were eating on Youngjae pink container.  Quickly, she stomped her short leg to the boy.

“Yah, Bang Daehyun!” She yelled, startling another boys and girls.

Daehyun put down the container and stood up. He blinks his eyes innocently.

“What is it, noona?”

“Why are you bullying my sister?! And why are you eating her food?!”

The younger boy shook his head. “I did not bully her. I just told her to stop eating. She’s too chubby for a girl.”

Himchan’s eyes widen and her face red in anger and glance to her younger sister who crying louder. She huffed loudly and jumps on the younger boy. Pulling his hair and pinch his cheeks.

Daehyun struggles and yelled in pain while trying to push the older girl of him. He starts to cry from the pain.

“Help! Yongguk hyung!” He shouts between his cries and second after Himchan were pulled away from him and his brother pulls him behind him.

“Yah Kim Himchan! Why are you hitting my brother?!”

Bang Yongguk look at Himchan fiercely.  He stops Himchan from coming closer as the girl trying to hit Daehyun.

“Because he’s rude!” She yelled.

“What did he do?” Yongguk tone down his voice as he is glancing at his brother. Himchan puff her cheeks and pat on Youngjae as the little girl hugs her.

“He steals Youngjae’s food and calls her names!”

Daehyun shook his head in defense. “I did not, hyung. I just said that I’ll help her to eat her food because she’s chubby.”

And in a blink of eyes, Himchan jump on Daehyun and start to hit him again. The commotion start again until their teacher comes.

“What is going here?!” The young teacher holds Himchan as and Daehyun scram behind Yongguk.

“Miss, Daehyun call Youngjae fat and steal her food.” One of the boys in the class said.

The teacher sighs and asked the four of them aside after asked the students to prepare for their next class. They were brought to the headmaster room and given lectures on what should and shouldn’t.

“Now, Daehyun, do you understand what I’m saying?”

“Yes, sir.”

“So?”

Daehyun raise his eyebrows to that and slowly closer to Youngjae and pull her into a hug.

“I’m sorry. I won’t call you chubby and I promise I won’t steal your food.”

Youngjae nod her head vigorously. She giggles as Daehyun hold her hand. “Okay, a-and if you want some, I can share with you.”

The adult in the room smile as both Daehyun and Youngjae start to giggles to each other and turn to Himchan. She had her arms crossed on her chest and glared at Daehyun and Yongguk

“Kim Himchan, your turn.”

“No!” She said huffing loudly and stomp her feet in protest.

“Little princess should always behave. Aren’t you a princess Himchan?”

Himchan pout at that and thinking deeply. She looks at Yongguk who look at her expectantly. She glares at him and softly mutters a sorry.

However, she quickly went to her sister and grabs her hand. She turns to Yongguk and shouts

“Your brother is a bully!”

Himchan quickly drag her sister out of the room and run to her class. She giggles as Youngjae giggles while running.

“unnie, you are so cool.”

They stopped when they arrive at Youngjae class. Himchan pat on Youngjae shoulder and smile proudly.

“Call me if you get into trouble, alright.”

Youngjae nod her head and answer excitedly. “Yes!”

However, when they got home that evening, Princess Himchan got a long lecture on how a girl should behave and she’s sulking for that for two days.

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

I’m so bored. So, here is the first chapter. Kid!BAP.