Not Just a Birthday

YulTi collection (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wrote this years ago, with different characters.  But found it today and did some tweeking with the characters. Hahaha. Is it considered as plagiarism? If it's actally mine but just changed the characters? Oh well whatever. hahaha I hope you enjoy my old style writing hahaha

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

August 1

All week Yuri had been so nervous trying to perfect her plans on her girl's day. And finally the day she's been waiting for came. She opened her eyes and reached for her phone to dial her number.

"Good morning beautiful" Yuri started.

She smiled upon hearing Yuri’s voice.

"So what time are you going here? She asked.

"Yeah, about that, see I have this meeting booked today and there's no way out"

Then her smile faded as disappointment and sadness filled her face. Tears now almost falling as her expectations brought her down. She had been waiting for this day because Yuri had promise to try to make her day as one of the most unforgettable days of her life. Since then, she had been anticipating for this day.

Then finally she managed to talk.

"Tiffany I'm so sorry I kno.."

Tiffany cut her

"No Yuri its ok, don't worry I'm fine." she said painfully.

"Fany I know I promised you, I would make this day unforgettable" she stated.

"Yuri I understand, no worries" she said fighting back her tears.

"I promise you as soon as I finish this stupid meeting I'll pick you up and have dinner"

"Ok"

"I love you" she said sincerely.

Tiffany can't resist hearing the 3 sweetest words from her and let out a sigh.

"I love you too" she wiped her tears "now get your out of the bed if you don't want to be late, Kwon."

She smiled.

"How did you know I'm still in my bed?" they just laughed. As much as she hated to hang up she still has to say goodbye for her to prepare.

"You need to prepare. Bye Yul" she said with tears attempting to fall again.

"Ok I will. I love you babe"

They hung up. Tiffany buried her face and let her tears fall on the pillow. Then she heard a knock on her door. She immediately wiped her tears with her fingers and run to the door and opened it. She was surprised by the stranger with a flower that greeted her.

"Tiffany Hwang?" he asked.

"Ahh yeah." she confusingly answered.

Then the stranger handed the flowers to her.

"A delivery for you"

Tiffany looked for the card to find out who it's from and found nothing.

"Who's it from?"

Then the guy reached for his back pocket and handed out a letter.

"Ohh and the woman wanted me to give you this"

Tiffany took it with confusion. "Thank you" she said closing her door.

She placed the flower on the table in front of the sofa where she sat and opened the letter carefully.

She smiled when she saw the familiar penmanship on the paper. She started reading

My sweetest baby,

You know how you complete me. I don't know where on earth I will be if not beside you. Babe you're the most amazing thing on earth and without you, this world of mine is nothing.

Today is your day and I'm sorry I can't be beside you. But all I want is for you to be happy. I can't promise you everything but making you happy is one of the things that I promise to do.

I love you babe.

Yuri

Tiffany's eyes were filled with tears as they started to roll down her face. She picked up the flowers again and held the letter as if it's fragile. She made her way upstairs to get her phone. She dialed her number and there was no answer except her voicemail.

She was a bit upset when she didn't pick up and she knew she'd end up leaving her a voice message.

"Hey its Me." she smiled when she heard her voice though it was recorded "just leave your message and I'll hit you back a bit later."

She smiled and said "hey babe I got the flowers. Thank you so much I love them,” she sighed loudly “call me as soon as u can ok? I love you babe"

For hours Tiffany did nothing but to think of how perfect her girlfriend is. Trying not to think of the meeting she had to attend that would make her upset again. She was lying on her bed looking at the pictures they had taken for the past years they were together. Then her phone suddenly beeped, it's TaeYeon.

"Happy birthday girl!"

Tiffany giggled "thanks Tae"

"How's your day so far?"

Tiffany let out a sigh; she closed her eyes and rested her back in the headboard.

"Not good?" TaeYeon guessed

"Yuri had a meeting to do and my parents have work to do, which leaves me with no one" she said sadly.

"Aww honey I'm sorry. Ok you wanna hit the mall?" TaeYeon said comforting her.

"Nah I'm sure you have better things to do" Tiffany said thankful someone cared.

"What's better than spending time with my best friend's day?"

"Aww Tae, thank you" she said relieved that she didn't have to spend her day alone.

"Ok so pick you up in an hour?"

Tiffany took her shower and dressed casually for shopping. Little did she know that Yuri had set TaeYeon up so Tiffany could go out and she could do her plan.

TaeYeon had picked Tiffany in her house and went to the mall to go shop.

Meanwhile Yuri had pulled YoonA and Jessica to help her turn Tiffany's house into a romantic place. They set each object where Yuri would want them and after two hours, VOILA! Her place looks like a fantasy garden filled with her favorite flowers roses and lilies. There were flower petals scattered in the pool, on the floor and the aisle. Everything is done and all Yuri had to do is wait for sun to set, get Tiffany in her house and finally prepare herself enough courage.

Tiffany and TaeYeon had a blast shopping but Tiffany felt incomplete. She was wonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter