Picture Perfect

YulTi collection (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click! Click! Click!

My eyes widened as I see a perfect figure enter the door.  She wore this short red dress perfectly hugging her and exposing her long milky white legs.  Even if she’s wearing this beautiful, gorgeous dress, it doesn’t matter to me.  All I see is her, wearing that beautiful smile that radiates around the room.  This is contagious, really contagious.  I immediately flashed a wide smile towards her but she was still busy waving to the cameras and blowing kisses.  Oh wait! Do you even have an idea who this girl is?  Her name is Tiffany Hwang, a famous singer turned, just now, actress but to me, she’s just my regular girl friend. Yep! She’s my girl friend! So back off!

 

I see her sigh and slouch as she turned her back to the closed door, still, wearing that beautiful smile of hers.  She then stopped in front of me and shoved my hands off my lap.  I looked at her and smiled, as I know what she’ll do next.  I was right!  She sat on my lap and wrapped her hands around my neck which she normally does when she’s trying to make me feel guilty with something I did.  She pouted her lips which caused me to laugh.  Can’t she be any cuter?

 

“You’re late!” she told me giving me the scariest look she could do.

 

“Yes, I am. But I am here!” I pout back at her and gave me a smile in return.  I wasn’t that late, I was just caught up with paparazzi. But for Tiffany, late is late. No excuse can be said.

 

By the way, I am Kwon Yuri.  I am a singer, dancer and an actress just like Tiffany.  She and I have been in the same business for almost 7 years now but we’ve known each others for 10 years.  She moved from the United States to Korea to pursue her dream, to be a famous dream.  Having the same dream and aspiration, we already clicked and have been living together since then.  We practically became each other’s family. 

 

Feeling her heavy breaths and tensed shoulders I asked,

 

“Are you tired?” she then looked at me and gave me her famous eye smiles.

 

“I’m okay!” of course she’ll say that.  Knowing her, she’d put work first above all. 

 

“Sure you are” I shove few strands of disheveled hair behind her ear.

 

 “With that, I got you something” I told her shoving her gently off my lap so I could reach my bag from the side.  I can see her eyes widen from disgust as I pulled out a green sachet, my herbal drink. 

 

“Ewww! No!” she strongly pushed my hand and vigorously shook her head.

 

“You’re over reacting! You haven’t even tried this” I told her and opened the pack for her.  Ever since I started drinking these, she wouldn’t go near me after I ingest one.  She strongly dislikes the scent it brings. 

“Eww! Seriously, no! It’s going to make me puke” I laughed at how horrified she looked so I just drank it which caused her to give me a gagging look.

 

“Don’t go anywhere near me smelling like that” she pointed out walking away from me. 

 

 

“Anyway, you were great out there” she smiled for she knew I was talking about the movie she was on.

 

This is her first acting lead role.  Sure, she’s used to performing in front of huge crowds but this is acting.  This is different.  This is all new to her.

 

“So will I get a reward for that?” she smirked after drinking her favorite drink, Red bull.

“mm!” I pretended to think “since you did better than me, I probably won’t be giving you any luxurious stuff cause I might actually lose my job now that you’re acting too” I told her with all honesty.

 

I can sense that she felt relieved to have heard a compliment from me because she knows I was saying the truth.  I would’ve told her otherwise if she wasn’t good but she was indeed great so there no point in lying.  We’ve been really honest with each other ever since regardless if it’s a compliment or the other way.  We monitor each other really well.

 

“You have to! You were also late today, so you have to make it up!”  She said then shoves a spoonful of chocolate cake in .

 

Geez! How could you look so hot even with your mouth full?  I snapped back to reality when she threw a grape on me.

 

“Hey!” I nagged, she smiled at me.

 

“What’s your surprise?”

 

Oh gosh! How could she know me so well? Having been caught, I walked towards the door and handed her a pink paper bag.  She laughed when she saw what’s in it.

 

“What’s funny?” I asked stopping myself from laughing as well. 

 

“Why would you give me this?” she complained pulling out red lingerie. 

 

“You’re kidding me right? What would I do with this?” she threw it to me.

 

“Why? I like you in red.  You look y” she blushed after hearing what I said.

 

 I fished out envelopes in my bag again and pulled them out. She snatched them quickly out of my hand. She smiled wider after seeing what’s in the envelope,

“A trip to Hokkaido won’t hurt your career, will it?” I asked her looking up.

“We’ll leave tomorrow immediately after the photo shoot” I told her. She was just so happy; I can see it in her eyes.  She wanted to go back to Hokkaido since last year, but our schedules won’t permit us. 

 

“We should head home and pack” I suggested then walked towards her and grabbed her hand.  When will I ever get used to holding her hands?  Every time I do, my heart skips a beat from the sensation it brings when I touch her soft hands.  I reached out to give her a kiss in which she ducked to the side causing my lips to land on her cheek instead of her lips.  She might have seen the pain in my eyes; she touched my cheek and looked me in the eye.

 

“Not after you drink that !”  She said giving me a pinch on the cheek.  Why did I even drink that in the first place? I cuss under my breath.

 

 

Click! Click! Click!

We walked hand in hand towards the car and blinding flashes of cameras welcomed us in the parking lot.  The good thing about us being in the business and being in a relationship, we could hold hands, hug and do what normal “friends” would do with each other publicly without being “dubbed” as dating since we are “the favorite BFF of the country”.  No one speculates since we are both, well, women.  Being in a conservative country, this won’t even occur to people’s minds. Being a celebrity and dating the same is actually easier than the conventional one because we can flirt and show skin ship without worrying that we’d be caught in another dating scandal that could ruin our career.  If I hug her or hold her hands, people would just think I’m supporting her and being a sweet friend for they know that we are actually BFF and not a couple.  Technically, she’s my best friend but she’s also my girlfriend.

 

I held her hand tighter as the paparazzi crowd closer to us.  As the sweet “best friend” we are, we threw few smiles and waves at them before riding on the car.  I opened the door for Tiffany and let her go in first then I immediately followed. 

 

“Whew! That was a crowd!” I started.  She squeezed my hand and flashed me a smile.

 

“Let’s get home” she instructed the driver.

 

She must be exhausted since she was quite the whole trip.  She just leaned her head on my shoulder, in which I love, by the way.  I looked down at her and my eyes just burned when I see her on this red dress.  I positioned my hand on her leg and unknowingly it back and forth.  Tiffany rested her chin on my shoulder.  I can feel her breaths in my ear.  This feels good.  I closed my eyes and relaxed my head.

 

“Stop yourself will ya!” She whispered to my ear.

 

Gosh that was y! I chuckled as she shoves my hand away and intertwined hers with mine. 

“Maybe later” she said before resting her head back to my shoulder.

 

Once again, she was right.  I should stop myself before anyone sees.  Fans get crazy sometimes even if they are in an actual moving car, they get photos of us good thing nothing racy were taken yet. 

 

“I don’t want to get caught in dating rumor with you” I whispered to the top of her head.  I surely wouldn’t want that to happen, if that happens, we wouldn’t be able to act normally.  We are just contented being known as the BFFs. Weird enough, we like it when we get involved in dating rumors with men because this would just only mean that they think we are straight, covering our precious secret better.  Well, secret to the world that is.  Our family knows that our relationship is not merely best friends.  They are completely aware and they support our happiness.

 

“I don’t want you either.  Apparently, I am still dating Khun oppa” she said to me.  I saw her smile at my peripheral vision.  Why can’t we be home yet?  I just want to kiss those luscious lips of hers. 

 

 

 

I dropped off my things on the floor as I rushed to pull her in the bed room.  She’s just too much for me.  I can’t resist her when she wears these glossy red dresses.  She’s just too hot for me. 

 

“Yah! Slow down” Tiffany complained while I drag her with her high heels still on. 

 

“Babe, before anything else, can I have a glass of water, please?” She smiled at me. 

 

Why is it so hard to say no to that smile?  I rushed to get a glass of water.  I leaned on the door frame still holding the glass.  I found her sitting at the edge of the bed; she leaned down to unbuckle her shoes.  This just gave me a perfect view of her chest.  Couldn’t she be more perfect?  I grinned at this perfect view, I walked towards her and stopped in front and handed her the glass of water.  She drank from it, showing me her perfectly toned neck.  It wasn’t long when I found my lips exploring her neck.  I heard her moan then giggled in surprise.   How can she be so tempting?!

 

“you know you always look hot in red” I whispered to her slowly pushing her on the bed.

 

 “I think you reminded me every now and then” she told me pulling me on top of her.

 

“But as much as I want red on you, I prefer you out of it, if you know what I mean” I grinned at her as I rested my chin just above her chest.  She then pulled my head and connected her lips to mine.  It wasn’t hard to get into the rhythm, since we are both familiar with the battle of dominance.

 

 

 

 

I insisted for her to wear the lingerie I gave her.  She’s just taking her bath while I browse through the internet.  Tiffany’s movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter