Sudden

YulTi collection (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First excuse: so I diddn't re-read this for I am already sleepy and it's around 2 AM in y country so I apologize for the errors and such. 

Second one: I'm sorry it's not much because I should be sleeping right now but I can't because this idea suddenly popped out then I HAD to write it.  It's like an itch to write.  So I didn't think things over, so once again, I'm sorry. 

 

Can you forgive my excuses? Pretty please? I am really sorry *puppy eyes* (Is it working? Did you forgive me? LOL) 

 

Anyways, I'll shut now and nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it :) 

I sighed heavily as I let my body lay freely on the couch of a café’.  I called up my friend, TaeYeon, to meet up with me after what she did to me.

“How did it go, Yuri-yah?” this even had the guts to smirk at me. 

You think I am too much by calling my friend a ? Well, she just set me up on a blind date, AGAIN.  I never agreed but somehow, she manages to fool me.  There was this time, we were at the mall and she was texting the whole time, I bumped on to someone and out of nowhere, I didn’t only receive an apology from the person, but also a dinner invitation.  Before, I could even say a word, she answered for me and left us two alone, turned out that she planned it all along.  This time she told me to meet her up in this fancy restaurant at lunch.  I should’ve known the moment she asked what I was wearing. 

“How many times do I have to tell you to stop hooking me up with guys?” I asked shooting her a deadly glare.

“Aren’t they hot enough?”

“TaeYeon, no guy is hot enough for me.  I’m gay! Just like you and your girlfriend. So stop this shenanigan” I protested while I took a sip of her iced coffee. “You at least owe me a latte for hooking me up with a guy who picks up his nose while eating”

“No way!” she gave me a disgusting look.

“You think, I’ll kid about it? eww!” I said as I cringe at the thought.

“Alright then, I’ll even get you a dinner for putting you up with that.” She said feeling sorry for me.

“And please stop with all these blind dates.” I begged her.

She sighed loudly, defeated.

“Why won’t you start dating anyway? If you’re gay, you could get any girl you want.”

“I just don’t want to okay.”

“You’re just saying you’re gay so I’ll stop setting you up, aren’t you?”

“Of course, not.  Why would I lie about my uality?”

My friends do not know that I’ve been in relationships with women, secretly of course.  I never got the chance to introduce them since we won’t even last that long.  And I feel like, if I introduce my girl friend to my friends, she’d be the one for me.

“Ok, I’ll stop if…” she puckered her lips and put her index finger on her chin, thinking.  Opps, this won’t be good.

“If? There’s no if! You already put me in misery many times.”

“If you prove to me you’re gay. Then I’ll shut up.”

“How the hell can I prove that?”

She looked around the café’, I’m not even sure what but when I saw her smirk and stare at something, I immediately followed her gaze. 

I saw the counter, two men on queue to order and one woman, waiting for her order to come.

What is she looking at?

“What?” I asked her starting to get nervous.

“Can you do me a favor?  Please get me another cup of iced coffee and get some for yourself.” She smirked as she hand me cash.

I slowly stood up from my sit, and shook my head, confused of my friend’s behavior.

“Oh wait!”

I looked at her, still with that creepy smirk of hers.

“You want me to stop right?” she asked of me.

I gave her a puzzled look, before I knew it, she was standing beside me whispering something.   I froze immediately and looked at her with a shocked expression.  She giggled while looking at me, ah this is enjoying this.

“That’s the only way, you can make me stop.” She said as she sashayed her way back to our table.

Ugh! Seriously?  Why do I call her a friend? 

Nonetheless, I walked to the counter, not exactly where I should be queuing up.  I gulped, and inhaled deeply.  This has to stop now, so might as well do it.  I won’t even lose a thing, except my face cause of total humiliation, but that’s manageable, these people do not know me anyway.

I collected myself together, slowly started walking towards the station where you claim your order.

Out of nowhere, I pulled the woman to face me and immediately smacked my lips to hers.  I should already be parting by now, but instead, I closed my eyes, and savored the kiss.  When I felt her shoulder relax, I s my hands on her neck trying to deepen the kiss.  She wasn’t resisting nor trying to break from me, so I continued, and further my ministration on .

What? I already humiliated myself by kissing a complete stranger in a café , might as well give them a good show.

It became a battle of dominance between our heated and swollen lips and after a minute or two, we reluctantly parted.  I rested my forehead against hers and we looked eye to eye, as we regain our normal breathing.  I gotta admit, it was the best kiss I’ve done in my life, and she tasted so good.  I smiled awkwardly as I let go of her.  I felt eyes around us, I let my head down and immediately dashed out of the café’, not looking to anyone and certainly not looking back.  I left my bag and my crazy friend just like that. 

I am so never going back to that café’, ever again.  At least, I got that midget to stop setting up dates for me, I guess the embarrassment was worth it.

But, I wish I said sorry to the poor woman, it wasn’t right for me to just barge in people’s personal space like that, now I feel bad for leaving her just like that.

Two weeks have passed since the “kissing” happened, and true to her words, TaeYeon has stopped hooking me up with guys.  And here I am in a café’ far off my place, no thanks to the genius idea of my friend, I don’t have the guts to go back to that café’ anymore.  It’s inconvenient for me to drive to get to this new café’ but what can I do?  I just can’t go back there anymore. 

I came here alone thinking I’d get a quiet time away from my friends, but then, it’s a mistake since it’s lunch time and the café’ is packed with people, dinning in and taking out their coffee and/or pastries.  It’s just way too noisy but then, it’s still better than to hear my friends nagging about and talking about my famous kissing scene in a café’ two weeks ago. 

I brushed the thought of that off my head as I don’t want to remember anymore, cause it would just bring up feelings of embarrassment and guilt.  Yes, I’ve been guilty for leaving and humiliating another woman. 

I sighed and put down my coffee back on the table.  Now, I’ve nothing to do, I just absent mindedly looked around and I might’ve spaced out for I got startled when someone spoke near me.

“Excuse me, everywhere else is full, is this seat taken?”

“No.” I answered simply still, looking far away.

“Can I seat with you?” a woman asked politely.

I didn’t want to be rude so I stood straight and looked at her, stunned.  That was the only way I could describe what I felt, she’s so beautiful.

“uhh yeah sure.” I stuttered.

“Thank you.” She hesitated but flashed me a smile.

She’s beautiful, isn’t she?  I looked at her, she looked back at me.  We looked at each other eye to eye.  I almost jerked when an electricity shoot right through my body. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter