Coffee or Me

YulTi collection (One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Non sense, meaningless, rubbish, thoughtless (or whatever you may call it) super short stor (or drabble).

I'm just sitting here having a cup of coffee and just typed away whatever I could. I apologize in advance. 

Don't tell me I didn't warn you though hahaha if you're ready for the cheesiness non sense then by all means, read away :) 

 

*You on your way to work?* 

 

*Skipped actually. Not feeling good*

 

*What? Why? You okay?*

 

*Just a stomachache no need to worry* 

 

*Upset stomach again?*

 

*It’s just a little stomachache*

 

*Did you eat?*

 

*I've had a cup of coffee*

 

*That explains it.*

 

*No, it doesn't.*

 

*I prepared you breakfast, why didn’t you eat?* 

 

*Well it ached before I could even eat.  Babe I’m okay don’t worry okay?*

 

*Is there anything you need right now?*

 

*I'll be okay. But I'd love a blueberry cheesecake or Belgian waffle and a venti cappuccino from Starbucks when you finish work ;) Love you and get back to work!*

 

 

I tossed my phone beside me and curled up trying to minimize the ache in my stomach.  I stayed like this for few minutes. This is nothing new to me though, I already went out and consulted a doctor just for me to be reprimanded by the amount of coffee I consume. What?! who doesn't love coffee? and I just don't take it just because I want to, I also need it to function, alright? 

 

I was too immersed in trying to ease myself I didn't even hear the front door open. I was surprised to see my favorite person sit on the bed. I moved a little to give space. 

 

"You okay?" 

 

"You're supposed to be at work. What are you doing here?" 

 

"I should be asking you the same question."

 

Then I stayed mum for I felt it ache once again. I clenched my teeth and brought my knees near my chest. 

 

I felt her push my hair off my face and rub my back in a soothing manner. I felt relaxed and at ease under her touches. 

 

"Did you drink your medicine?" 

 

I only nodded. 

 

"Brought you something" she said and brought up a paper bag from Starbucks. 

 

I smiled as soon as I saw the bag. 

 

"However, I bought you hot tea and not coffee my dear" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter