- Nine -

The Dancing Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN'S POV

 

 

 

"Kim Keiri where the hell are you?" Kyungsoo hyung shouted. He was finally talking to Keiri after contacting her over a thousand times.

 

"You said you'll be back by 9!"

 

"Hi, big bro. I'm home." Keiri waved at Kyungsoo hyung while holding her phone to her ear.

 

Kyungsoo hyung clicked the end button and flashed his death glare to Keiri.

 

"You said 9 pm."

 

"It's only 9:20." Keiri smiled.

 

"Tell that to Junmyeon hyung, okay?" Kyungsoo hyung massaged his temples. Kyungsoo hyung is more calm than Junmyeon hyung so expect a lot more screaming from Junmyeon hyung.

 

"Where's Junmyeon oppa?" Keiri asked us.

 

"He's by the pool with the college hyungs. They're drinking alcohol." Sehun pouted. Psh. Sehun wants to drink with them to look cool. Stupid maknae.

 

"Drinking? What's the occasion?"

 

"We won the da---" I pulled Tao close to me and covered his mouth.

 

"We won some video game so, yeah. Why are you asking? Mind your own business." I said.

 

"Psh. I wasn't talking to you anyway." She rolled her eyes at me and walked to the direction of the pool.

 

We are celebrating our victory here at Junmyeon hyung's house. Luhan hyung paid for the food because Minseok hyung volunteered him. Yeah, baby. We won, obviously. At first I was nervous but seeing Keiri's eyes bulge out because of our greatness made me confident. Having a passive girl so interested in us made me realize that we are effin good.

 

"Jongin-ah, you greeted Keiri again." Sehun bumped my shoulders while wriggling his eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter