- Ten -

The Dancing Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUNGSOO'S POV

 

 

*knock knock*

 

"Hyung?" I peeked inside Junmyeon hyung's room.

 

"Hmm. Need anything?" He looked up to me from the book he was reading.

 

I walked closer to him and sat beside him on his bed. "Hyung, Keiri says she's in love with that 88 guy."

 

"Kyungsoo-yah, don't you think it's about time our Princess meets his Prince Charming? We've been guarding her for too long."

 

"It's just that, she said guy 88. What if the guy she likes is Jongin?"

 

"She said guy 88 even before we changed our back numbers. It's possible that it's not Jongin."

 

"But hyung, what if the one she likes is Jongin?"

 

"I like Jongin for Keiri." Hyung smiled.

 

"Hyung, Jongin hates Keiri. Remember when they were in 5th grade? Jongin pulled Keiri's pigtails because she said she didn't care if Jongin got 100 in math. Oh and when they were in 1st year, Jongin pushed Keiri. She was fractured hyung! And Jongin said, 'I wanted to see if she won't get hurt since she always says she doesn't care.'"

 

"Oh. The silent Kyungsoo is blabbering right now huh?" He laughed, "Jongin is just confused. Now, go to your room and sleep so you'll get taller."

 

"Huh. Then, you go sleep for the rest of your life hyung." I smirked and walked out of his room.

 

Keiri likes Jongin. What am I going to do?

 

My mind went back to that night when Keiri told me who she likes in EXO. (Chapter 5)

 

Flashback

 

"Keiri?"

 

"Oh, come in oppa."

 

I went inside and plopped on her bed, "You said you like that guy 88."

 

"Hmm. Yeah."

 

"I don't need to be alarmed yet right? You won't stalk him around and ask him to be your boyfriend yet right?"

 

"Oppa, I said I like him. Liking him is not enough of a reason for me to stalk him and ask him to be my boyfriend. But, if eventually I start to fall for him, I won't ask him to be my boyfriend. That's too much for me." She smiled at me.

 

"If you won't ask him to be your boyfriend then what will you do?"

 

"Hmm. Maybe I'll tell him that I love him? Or maybe I won't. Maybe I'd be contented if we become close friends."

 

"Can... can you describe the guy? I mean, give me a distinct feature."

 

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow.

 

"What if I know him? Hurry. Tell me."

 

"Well, he's darker than the others."

 

Hmm. Tao or Jongin.

 

"He's not that skinny."

 

I think Tao is the only skinny guy among us.

 

"Hmm... He dances the best."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter