- Two -

The Dancing Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KEIRI'S POV

 

         "Oppa!!! Junmyeon Oppa! Kyungsoo Oppa!" I screamed and ran downstairs to look for my brothers.

 

 

         I was surfing the Internet and I found out that EXO will be performing at some mall. And unfortunately for me, the mall is far from our house. I need one of the oppas to come with me so Mom can allow me to go.

         

 

         "Handsome Junmyeon Oppa! Cool Kyungsoo Oppa!"

 

 

         "Yes Princess?" I heard Junmyeon oppa ask from the living room. I made my way to him and saw that his friends are here watching Tao Oppa and Yixing Oppa playing some racing game with the Xbox.

 

 

         "Oppa, can you come with me to the dance competition this Saturday?"

 

 

         "Saturday? Hmm." He thought about it for a while and said, "Sorry. I can't."

 

 

          "Please?" I pleaded while using puppy eyes. This calls for desperate measures so even though I don't have aegyo, I need to do this.

 

 

         "I said I can't, Princess." He smiled at me apologetically.

 

 

          "What about you Kyungsoo Oppa? Please come with me to the dance competition."

 

 

          "No can do, kiddo." He said while munching on his popcorn.

 

 

          "Hmmp." I crossed my arms and got some popcorn from him.

 

 

           "Hi Keiri. What's the problem?" Asked Kris Oppa after texting someone. I bet it's his new girl.

 

 

            Kris Oppa is like a father to me. I don't know why. He just acts like a dad. Huhuhu. I miss my dad. He's in America with some business.

 

 

         "Kris Oppa, Junmyeon Oppa and Kyungsoo Oppa said they can't come with me to the dance competition. Will you go with me please?" I pleaded. I really don't have aegyo so, it's hard for me to persuade the male population. -.-

 

 

        "Hmm. When?"

 

 

         My eyes glistened. At least this Oppa bothers to ask unlike Kyungsoo Oppa.

 

 

         "This Saturday!"

 

 

         "Time?" He asked coolly.

 

 

          "5 pm."

 

 

           "5 pm? Hmm. Let me think. Uhm sorry I can't."

 

 

           "Urgh. You didn't think about it for more than 30 seconds Oppa."

 

 

           "Sorry." He smiled.

 

 

           The oppas are really useless. Might as well ask my friend Sehunnie! Me, Sehun and Jongin are of the same age but I'm not close with Jongin for some unknown reason.

 

 

          "Sehunnie!" I walked behind the sofa he's sitting on and hugged him from behind.

 

 

          "What is it?" He asked while holding onto my arm that was hugging him. Sehun is really a sweet chingu.

 

 

         "Come with me to the dance competition."

 

 

          "Hmm. Sorry. I don't think I can."

 

 

          "I'll treat you bubble tea every day for a month."

 

 

          "Really?! Oh my go--"

 

 

          "Yah! We can't. We have something on this Saturday." Jongin who was beside Sehun, in.

 

 

          "Ah right. Sorry Keiri."

 

 

           "Hmmp. I guess I don't have anyone. Might as well get a boyfriend so there would be SOMEONE who would love to take me anywhere I want to go!" I exclaimed and sat down next to Luhan Oppa and Minseok Oppa.

 

 

         All of them looked at me. Even Tao Oppa and Yixing Oppa who were busy playing paused their game for me.

 

 

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter