- Three -

The Dancing Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KEIRI'S POV

 

     "Text me when you're ready to go home, okay?" Junmyeon Oppa said when we reached school. He dropped me and Kyungsoo Oppa here at the high school building.

 

     "De Oppa. Study well." I beamed at him.

 

     "You should tell that to yourself, Keiri-ah." I laughed and slammed the car door.

 

     Kyungsoo Oppa and I made our way inside the building.

 

     "Ottoke?! It's Kyungsoo!!"

 

     "Hey! Check my hair! Is it okay?!"

     

      "Do I smell nice?"

 

     I bumped his shoulder, "Wew. Too many fan girls at this time of day? The Kyungsoo Charm is really daebak!"

 

     "Shut up."

 

     I bumped him again, "Hmmp. Grumpy Elf!"

 

     "Elf? May I remind you that you are shorter than me? And will you stop bumping me? I'm carrying two bags, you idiot." He rolled his eyes.

 

     "Hey, I didn't tell you to bring my bag."

 

     "Tsk."

 

     This Oppa is very sweet, but he doesn't want to admit it straight out unlike Junmyeon Oppa. Kyungsoo Oppa never fails to bring me to and fetch me from my classroom. He's been doing this ever since. When I was in first year, my classmates thought he was my boyfriend. -.-

 

     "Kyungsoo Hyung!"

 

     "Hmm."

 

     "This hyung really doesn't talk much." Sehun patted oppa's head which caused the latter to smack Sehun's hand.

 

     "Oh. It's Jongin." I said as I saw Kim Jongin walking towards us with his not-so-official-girlfriend, Son Naeun.

 

     "Oh. Kyungsoo hyung, carrying the Princess' bag again? This girl is really a weakling." He smirked and ruffled my hair. I know he's just acting close to me. He's always like that in front of Kyung oppa.

 

     "Hands off my sister." Kyungsoo Oppa glared at him and dragged me with him while I'm dragging Sehun along with us. Even though they are in one set of friends, Kyung Oppa and Jongin have this certain distance between them. Kyung Oppa has always been indifferent with Jongin. Maybe because Oppa hates the fact that Jongin loathes me to the core.

 

     I don't know why he's mad at me. I try too hate him too but I just can't. I always try to fight with him when he starts it but I'm always the one who raises the white flag.

 

     "Oppa, why does Jongin hate me?" I asked.

 

     "He doesn't."

 

     "He does! He always starts a fight with me whenever he has the chance." I pouted.

 

     "He just finds you cute." Sehun smiled. Huh. Jongin finding me cute is similar to a dog finding a cat cute. It's just impossible.

 

     "Here you go Prin-- I mean brat." Kyungsoo Oppa gave me my bag.

 

     "You can call me Princess, Oppa. It doesn't make you less cool. Bye!" I kissed his cheek and waved at him.

 

     "Sehun, you should go too." I said when I saw Sehun still standing beside me.

 

     "I don't get a kiss?" He smiled.

 

     "No. Study well, bestie!" I waved at him and entered my room.

 

     "Oh, hi Keiri!" Namjoo said. Namjoo is one of my "friends". Yes, it has the ".

 

     I call them "friends" when they belong to the following:

            1. People who like Kyungsoo Oppa, Junmyeon Oppa and the other oppas.

            2. Those people who find it 'cool' to be friends with the school's mystery - me.

 

     I gave Namjoo a slight smile and took my seat next to the window. I put my earphones on and closed my eyes. I'm not interested in watching my classmates pose for the camera, goof around with their friends, and even make out with their flings.

 

     While I was listening to music, I suddenly remembered EXO. I really want to watch them again. Just watching them once made me love them already.

 

     What do they look like?

 

     Are they handsome?

 

     I wish they're kind.

 

     I want their autograph!

 

     I shot my eyes open when someone pulled my earphones. I saw my friend, Hwang Sohyun, smiling at me. She's one of the few people I call friend without the ".

 

     "Daydreaming again?" She asked.

 

     "Kinda. Can I ask for a favor?" I shyly smiled. I don't enjoy asking favors

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter