- Six -

The Dancing Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN'S POV

 

 

"Keiri is so stupid." Sehun said when we were on break. We've been practicing the whole afternoon.

 

 

Tomorrow's the day of our face off with Teen Top and INFINITE. And the routine that we need to imitate from Teen Top is really no joke.

 

 

"Why are you targeting my sister?" Kyungsoo hyung asked.

 

 

"I'm frustrated! She's a total idiot." Sehun messed up his own hair in irritation.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Yup. From EXO. The guy number 88 from EXO." Keiri said while smiling.

 

 

"Wha-what?" I asked.

 

 

"Any other description about that guy?" Junmyeon hyung asked.

 

 

"Enough of my love life. I'm going to my room. Enjoy the rest of your dinner and please go home safely oppa-deul, chingu Sehunnie and arch nemesis, Jonginnie! Good night!"

 

End of Flashback

 

 

"I agree with Sehun. Keiri is an airhead!" Jongdae hyung said while eating some fries.

 

 

"Admit it bro! You're sister is either blind or stupid. You choose." Kris hyung put his hand on Junmyeon hyung's shoulder.

 

 

"Huh. How come she didn't notice that all of us have number 88 on our backs?! We should have different numbers next time." Junmyeon hyung said.

 

 

"I'm really curious. I mean, it would be really interesting to know who she likes among us." Luhan hyung said.

 

 

"Yeah. What if she likes Kyungsoo or Junmyeon hyung?!" Tao said with wide eyes.

 

 

"That would be awkward." Baekhyun hyung said.

 

 

"I hope it's me!" Minseok hyung said while munching on a burger.

 

 

"Why?" All of us asked him.

 

 

"Do you like Keiri?" Yixing hyung asked.

 

 

"Of course! I love that little girl. You guys love her too, right?"

 

 

"Aigoo. Just continue eating hyung. You don't get the flow of the conversation!" Chanyeol hyung said.

 

 

"Ohh. Thinking about it, it would be really embarrassing for Keiri if she finds out that she accidentally fell in love with one of her brothers." Sehun said.

 

 

"Keiri doesn't like me or Junmyeon hyung. She likes someone else." Kyungsoo hyung said without looking at anyone of us.

 

 

"Kyungsoo! You know something, don't you? Spill!" Jongdae hyung said.

 

 

He remained silent for a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter