- Eleven -

The Dancing Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KEIRI'S POV

 

 

"Keiri!" I heard someone call me. I looked behind and saw Taemin oppa running towards me.

 

I ran away from him and entered the cafeteria.

 

Jongin... Jongin... Where are you?

 

Aha! There he is, waiting in line for his food. "Jongin-ah!"

 

I ran to him, "Jongin-ah. I ran away from Taemin oppa and it doesn't feel right. Can I stop avoiding him?"

 

"We had a deal."

 

 

Flashback

 


"Jongin?" I tapped his shoulder with my finger.

 

"What?" He was resting under a tree with his eyes closed.

 

"Can I ask for a favor?"

 

"No."

 

"Please?"

 

"What's in it for me?" He opened his eyes and looked somewhere far.

"Hmm. Wouldn't it feel nice to help a friend?" I smiled slightly.

 

"Yes, it would feel nice to help a friend. But we have a big problem here, Kim Keiri-shi." He adjusted himself and looked at me.

 

"Problem?"

 

"Yup. We're not friends."

 

I looked down and played with my fingers. I admit, Jongin is not my picture of an ideal friend but he's one of the people I really treasure. I practically grew up with him. We attended school together and the two of us are always in the same class. And when we entered elementary, he became close with Junmyeon oppa and Kyungsoo oppa. He would always play with them at our house.

 

Even though we don't talk often, I've always treated him as a friend or even a brother. Hearing him say that we are not friends made my heart ache a little.

 

"Yah. If you don't have any plans on talking then leave." He closed his eyes again.

 

"Jongin, why do you hate me?" This is the first time I'm asking him this. I just got curious all of a sudden.

 

Everything went silent for a while. My heart was racing while waiting for his reason for hating me.

 

"I'll tutor you if you avoid Taemin."

 

"Taemin oppa? Why?"

 

"It's your choice. Avoid him or fail."

 

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

 

He raised and eyebrow, "Doing what to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter