The Cat Who Became A ?!

The Cat Who Didn't Care

 

 

 

The golden sunlight peeked in through the pink polka-dotted curtains as Tokki stirred. It was yet another relaxing weekend, with two whole days of lazing around to look forwards to. She moved her arm to give Leo a good morning pet but her movement was strangely restricted. She opened her sleepy eyes a crack to see what the heck was happening, and waited for her bleary eyes to focus.

Tokki then nearly flew off the bed, panicking severely, and hyperventilating.

There was a pale, black-haired boy-man on her bed, snoozing away, and he was . Stark. .

She didn't bother to concentrate any more on his features because her panic meter was at full and she started to scream in her state of hysteria.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! !! !! SOMEONE HELP!!"

The cream-skinned male on her bed jumped, and opened his sharp eyes to the sight of a small beige-haired girl rolling on the ground and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Nooooooo, whyyy?? I've lost my innocence to someone I don't even know who is old and he ATE LEO! HE ATEEEE LEOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHY DID HE EAT LEOOOOOOOO?!"

She stopped rolling for a second to see him staring at her silently (and judgingly).

"...And he's looking at me. THE IS LOOKING AT ME RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!"

Tokki stood up abruptly with wobbly legs only to realize she was only wearing a white Hello Kitty tank top and pink . She promptly sat down and pulled at her shirt to cover her underwear, but then Tokki noticed that she was now revealing more of her chest, so in the end she cried and ran into the closet. Tokki stayed in the closet for some period of time, half-changing and half-bawling.

The dark-haired man looked at the closet, confused, and then at himself. His mouth opened in surprise, as he examined his own well-built, pale body. He flushed as he pulled the covers over himself, now knowing that he was very well .

After some period of time, both parties very, very embarrassed and ashamed, Tokki crawled out of the closet, eyes red, sniffling, and fully clothed. She tugged at the blankets he was hiding under, tears still streaming from her eyes.

"Geddout and put on your clothes, you stupid fat old ..." She wiped her eyes. "I'm gonna sue you and get you jailed."

A soft mumble came from under the sheets, and Tokki stopped grabbing for an instant to hear what he was saying. "E-Ehh...?"

"... I said... I don't have any..." He managed. He was currently forcing the words from his lips right now, and was in no mood to talk. He too, wanted to curl up in a corner and cry in shame (as much as he denied it).

"What do you mean you don't have any clothes? You came here... ?"

The answer was starting to form in Tokki's head, yet she couldn't quite understand what it was.

She only did when he flung the covers back enough to glare at her with those famous sharp amber-brown eyes. As soon as her eyes met those angry bright umber orbs she recognized her lovable cat immiediately.

"YOU DID EAT LEO YOU BIG FAT OLD !! AND NOW YOU'RE BARFING HIM UP 'CUZ HE'S TOO FAB FOR YOU!!"

The shadowy-haired male rolled his intense eyes at her. "No, I am Leo."

Tokki paused for a second, made a few facial expressions that indicated deep thinking, and after a few minutes, finally mouthed 'oh'. Immediately afterwards, she smushed the blankets back in place, grabbed her keys, and yelled a quick "I'll be back!" before running out the door.

 

 

As soon as the elevator door opened, a familiar adorable, chocolate-eyed girl burst from within and bounded out of her apartment. Tokki ran down the street to the house down the road, and she banged on the door loudly until a slightly frightened, dimpled face appeared at the door.

As soon as Hongbin saw Tokki he was confused. It was a Saturday, wasn't it?

"...Tokki? Do you need to see Hyu--"

"GIVE ME YOUR CLOTHES." She demanded, panting.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Excuse you, but I'm afraid I'm taken, thank you very mu--"

"I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT. JUST THE CLOTHES NOW PLEASE." Tokki interrupted again.

Hongbin rolled his eyes. "Okay, if you're that desperate." His hands slid down to the hem of his shirt and began taking it off, revealing his well-developed abs.

Tokki immediately shoved his shirt back over his head. "NO! I mean, no. I've seen one man already, Tokki doesn't need to see another one."

He looked at her, confused for a moment before he decided to just go with what she said.

"Ah. Wait here, I'll be right back."

Tokki fidgeted and twirled her light brown hair for a few minutes, worrying about the pale, cat-man in her bed. Was he okay? Was he hungry? Is he going to leave her now that he's a human? Although it would be weird and immoral to live with a full-grown man while she was still in school, she didn't want him to go. It wouldn't be the same if they were just friends that saw each other a few times a day rather than all the time. It's just that he had become a part of her...

She was snapped out of her thoughts by hurried footsteps and Hongbin handing her a full set of clothes in a plastic bag, (including underwear, he specified.) and she quickly thanked him and dashed back home (nearly avoiding a car hitting her on the way, of course).

 

 

Leo's head snapped up as the beige-headed girl almost smashed through the door and threw the bag of clothes at him before flopping down face-first herself.

"Go... change... in the... bathroom..." She mumbled tiredly into the sheets.

He complied without arguing, carefully getting off the bed and shuffling into the bathroom. There were a few rustling noises before he came back out, dressed in a gray and dark gray striped tanktop under a thin black hoodie and black jeans. Leo rested next to her on the bed, gently patting her head until her breathing slowed down.

After Tokki realized what was happening, she shot up and rolled away, cheeks burning. As a human, he could now do things he was unable to as a cat, (like now) and this caught Tokki off guard. He didn't seem to dislike her in any way, which was good, but now this...

His gentle voice startled her again. "Tokki-ah... are you okay?"

She sat straight up, nervous and jittery. "Y-Yeah! Umm... do you want some breakfast? Maybe we can chat a bit over that." She suggested, hands flailing.

Leo opened his mouth to speak, but his stomach got to it first, as a growl found its way to Tokki's ears. She giggled.

"Guess that's a yes~" She singsonged as she skipped to the kitchen and dug into the fridge.

Tokki stopped for a moment as the situation really began to sink in.

'Even though I'm fine now... this situation is really driving me nuts! What do I do??'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Author is weird. Everything is weird.

There is no saving this story now... TT^TT

If you enjoyed feel free to comment below and if you haven't already, subscribe for more weirdness... if you want to.