The Cat Who Tries To Communicate With Human

The Cat Who Didn't Care

 

 

 

 

As some more time passed, Tokki noted that Leo was growing more and more affectionate. He seemed to decently enjoy her company, and actually allowed her to pet him. He went up to her when she got his food, and snuggled in with her at night when it was time to sleep.

They had also developed a strange habit of watching Korean dramas together while eating on the bed. Leo would mew softly and gently nuzzle her at the sad parts where she would sob even more dramatically than the drama until she felt better.

Tokki had no idea why Leo was behaving this way, and didn't have anything against it, so she didn't question anything. But, sometime, when Tokki wasn't aware of it, (nor was he for that matter) Leo had accepted her into his tiny heart. It was cheesy, yes, but he really did. And now he was acting as he normally did towards people that he appreciated. Of course, Tokki was estatic about this, and didn't discourage it in any way.

His leg was also healing up really well, and Tokki did contact Hongbin about it, who said that was great and that she could still keep him if she wanted, which she did so she agreed happily to do so. She also asked about adoption forms but Hongbin only answered ominously.

"We'll have to wait and see what happens. Give it a day or two..."

She asked what it meant but he just said again to wait at least two days, since something might happen. Then he promptly hung up which made Tokki mad for a minute or two before she forgot about it. She looked at the clock. The pink bunny display flashed '4:15' at her. N-jumma would be coming over in about fifty minutes.

Tokki sighed and flopped onto the bed and closed her eyes. She wasn't sure what she was feeling right now, but it was like a weight resting on her stomach. Was it worry? Stress? She got to keep a lovable black fluffball for good, (well not really, adoption forms...) and yet there still seemed to be something that was bothering her. 

She was jolted out of her thoughts by a certain kitty her face, and... sitting on her stomach. She giggled.

"So it was YOU this whole time, eh?"

Leo just purred in response.

Tokki picked up Leo and help him in the air for a while, letting him dangle. Of course, in no time flat Leo was glaring at her with those famous sharp amber-brown eyes and mewling in protest. She put him down immediately and sighed.

In the back of her mind, like a dark cloud, there was a feeling that... something big was going to happen. Something very big... and she didn't know what. Leo was just looking at her innocently, and she scratched him behind his ears.

"Leo... I'm worried..." She murmured softly.

He opened his caramel eyes and stared at her questioningly.

"I'm... worried that something will happen to you... like Hongbin said..." Her chocolate eyes were painfully sad to just look at. "...It feels like something bad... and I don't know..."

Leo meowed. It was like he was trying to tell her something, and his intense eyes were drawing her in. They were so magnetic and bright. Tokki was lost in those amber orbs as he mewed, and he was trying really hard.

But no one can understand Catanese other than cats so naturally Tokki didn't understand.

But Leo kept trying. The more he meowed, the more frustrated he got. The human couldn't understand what he was saying but he needed to tell her something. Something super important. It was at these times that he hated being a cat the most. His eyes were practically glowing with the effort that he was making but it was no use.

Eventually he gave up, turned over, and gave a dismissive meow before falling asleep. A catnap was something he really needed right now.

 

 

Tokki sighed and tucked Leo and herself into bed. Leo automatically curled up next to her, purring softly as he was already dreaming.

Hakyeon the hyper N-jumma had visited, with more news about his work and how he didn't approve of his little Hyukkie and Hongbin living together as they were 'naughty' and 'God knows what they might do in there' and his last words on that were, 'Never visiting again'. He also said that Wonshik, a very close friend of his, was starting his lifeguard volunteer work and girls were flocking like crazy around the swimming pools now. Naturally, N-jumma did not approve. He also talked a bit about Jaehwan, another ahjumma friend of his, who was now taking an advanced art class in university and how proud he was of him.

Tokki and Leo then ate dinner after Hakyeon left, watched another episode of Korean drama, and were now sleeping.

She snuggled her face into Leo's soft black fur and closed her eyes, smiling happily.

I must have been just overreacting as usual again, Tokki thought before drifting off, There's definitely nothing going wrong...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: BWAHAH CLIFFHANGERSSSSSS

...I'm sorry ;w;

Author-nim loves you all~