The Cat Who Accepted The Weird Human Lady

The Cat Who Didn't Care

 

 

 

Leo sat by himself on the tarped pillow, half angry, half sulking (but mostly sulking). Somewhere internally, lost deep down somewhere, he knew that being an alley cat was no good for him. He was constantly getting hurt (mostly by cars), sometimes starving with no food to eat, and overall it was just bad for both his physical health and mental health. It was making him more shut off and antisocial than normal, and his friends say that he had lost his 'fun' side. Whatever that was.

The human bounded back into the room (almost tripping, she had no grace at all...) with the bandages and some other items in her hands, and she sat down on the floor next to him. He just looked up at her, unamused.

"Ah, yay~! You didn't go away for once!" She squeaked happily as she rolled out the bandages, eyes shining even more than before.

Tail twitching, he watched as she gently combed the gravel and dirt out of his thick fur with her hands and grabbed the wet napkin thing.

"This might sting a bit, but it'll clean your wound..." She said softly as she carefully wiped where she thought his scrapes were.

He hissed a bit from the slight pain, but it wasn't much compared to when he got hit by a car. She flinched a bit when she heard the noise, which amused him a little, but other than that, it passed by uneventfully (not like the disaster the Tokki was imagining).

Not long after, Tokki got his wound disinfected and bandaged without much delay and she was now standing on her bed in a triumphiant pose, very clearly proud of herself and smiling like an idiot. 

Leo was now lying down quite comfortably, also on the bed, watching Tokki enjoy her bliss in slight contempt. Maybe being with this human wasn't so bad. He thought. This human might be extremely stupid, but she wasn't that annoying.

But then again, he was stuck here with her. It wasn't like he could walk away anytime. She could get super annoying at any point and he still wasn't happy with being here. He wasn't as free as before. Besides, where were her parents? Are they really that irresponsible to leave her alone like that?

He cat-sighed and watched her skip off the bed and run into the kitchen. He heard the sound of the fridge opening and the crackle of the stove and then some more rustling for a few minutes (in which he fell asleep for a bit) before she ran back out with a plateful of chicken. He perked up his ears a little bit as she set the plate down on the ground and gently pick him up and place him on the hardwood floor so he could have his meal before he could even meow.

Tokki ran back to the kitchen to make herself a chicken mixed with leftover ramen dish thing before sitting on the floor next to Leo, instead of the nearby table, Leo noted, as he ate his food.

"Enjoying your meal?" She asked happily. "I really hope you like it..."

He didn't really respond but she could tell he liked it anyway. Tokki smiled to herself, glad that their relationship was better than it was about forty-five minutes ago.

Leo, on the other hand, didn't even care anymore. He was completely engrossed in devouring his food, which he was starting to love, and was really quite comfy. Unlike his denying thoughts earlier, he was content with staying here with the stupid child-like Tokki, and might even grow to like it.

 

 

Meanwhile, Hongbin was making his way home from his shift, and he wondered if Tokki was having any trouble, and even had a flash of guilt for one second. 

But, this was that girl that Hyuk was talking about. If Hyuk said that she could probably warm even Leo's heart, then there was a pretty decent chance.

He smiled a little and for some reason he had no doubt that Tokki and Leo were starting to become friends.

Maybe it's intuition, He mused to himself as he continued to walk home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ARRGHHHH WEIRD CHAPTER IS WEIRD

//rolls around//

Sigh... I'm not satistfied about the end part with Hongbin... that was just weird...

But it has started.

 

Tokki is extremely stupid as you can see. I don't know, I just wanted to make her that kind of character. Just to torture Leo mwahah

But he can't resist her cutenesssssssssssss nobody can >:D

Ugh author is being hyper and dumb like Tokki

Hope you liked and feel free to comment~!

//grabs Leo and rolls away to bed//