The Cat Who Met Tokki's Ahjumma

The Cat Who Didn't Care

 

 

 

  

A/N: Leo's peronality is a bit feral due to him being an alley cat for some period of time until Tokki loves him enough for him to melt back to normal. Also, I'm changing the ages of the VIXX members a bit to fit with the story.

 

 

 

The rest of the evening passed by uneventfully, except for when Leo wanted to sleep on the bed instead of the table or floor because Tokki's house was a one-room apartment that had only a bed, a desk with a large desktop computer in front of the bed, and a window on the wall behind the two, a small table with a charging phone on it on the other side of the bed, hardwood floor, and an open kitchen with a small fridge. Of course, Tokki was okay with it because he was just an injured cat which she had compassion for, and Leo found out leter that she barely moved (she did like to cuddle a tiny bit though) or made any noises in her sleep. Her loudest snoring sounded just like breathing.

Now, Leo was a morning cat which means that at around 8:00 sharp, he was up and going (more like limping/dragging himself) while Tokki enjoyed her blissful Saturday sleep. His morning consisted of exploring her miniscule apartment, attempting to jump on things, basking on the windowledge, and hitting the computer.

But, not long after Tokki was jolted awake by the sound of very loud footsteps down the hall, clearly charging towards Tokki's apartment.

She leaped out of bed, (gently) snatched Leo from the windowsill, and (carefully) stuffed him into one of the empty drawers in the kitchen which she couldn't find a use for. Tokki had also left a tiny gap for him to see through, mainly because she failed in closing the drawer.

Immiediately after, the door flew open with a bang, and a dark-skinned, blonde-haired man nearly flew through at breakneck speed.

"TOOKKKIII-AHHHHHHHH~~~~!"

As Tokki barely turned around to the sound of her name being screeched by the man, she was crushed in a bone-breaking, ahjumma hug.

"N-JUMMA IS VERY VERY SORRY SHE COULD NOT VISIT YESTERDAY SHE HAD A LATE NIGHT SHIFT TO DO SHE IS SO SO VERY VERY VERY SORRYYYYYY!!" He sobbed dramatically.

"Hakyeon... please calm down... it's okay..." Tokki was barely able to whisper, while gently patting his metallic silver-blonde hair. This was one of the few times she regretted giving him a spare key.

He quickly stepped back and posed while touching his hair. "Do you like it? I just got it done yesterday late at night~"

"Ah, yes," She giggled. "It's very cool~"

They both laughed thogether for a while before Hakyeon asked the question she was dreading.

"So, what did my precious little dear Tokki do yesterday~?"

"Um...not very much, I guess..." She bit her lip. "Just a lot of school."

He hugged her immiediately. "OH MY GOSH N-JUMMA UNDERSTANDS THE STRUGGLE DON'T CRY BABY SHH IT'S OKAY."

Tokki smiled a little. Still loud, like yesterday he visited her. And the day before that. And the day before that.

Hakyeon, or "N" or "N-jumma", as he called himself, was like Tokki's mom. Ever since she moved to Seoul from Gwangju, Hakyeon immediately stuck to her and has been her friend since. It wasn't like he was trying to hit on her or anything, but rather he was super duper kind and motherly. He was kinder then her real mom, Tokki remembered saying. 

He was also extremely clingy and came to see her every day to make sure she was fine. If she needed help with homework or exams he sacificed his precious time to help her (not like he needed it anyway, he was actually quite smart), and not to mention he brought her groceries sometimes. Even though he was hyper and as dumb as her sometimes, he was a good person to the core. However, one thing he was excruciatingly defensive about was Tokki getting a boyfriend. He was horrified at the thought of little, innocent, sweet Tokki being with someone bad and evil, like a gangster-type person, or a delinquent, or anything like that. It made him shudder.

So he's always by Tokki's side, raising her and protecting her like a real mother. Even though he's only twenty-four. And, he looks so young he could blend in with highschoolers. Lots of people say he would make a good boyfriend for Tokki, but to both of them, that thought is exactly the same as . Which disgusted them both.

He continued to babble on about his day, which included university, his practicum, and how the people at his job were jerks, and his conversation with the hairstylist late at night.

But Tokki's mind was on the cat who was in the kitchen drawer, who was glaring at her with those sharp amber-brown eyes again.

 

 

Hakyeon left after his passionate rant about his y job, and Tokki locked the door promptly and sighed.

"Sorry about that, Leo... but anyways, that's my loving umma who visits everyday..." She said softly as she fished Leo out from the drawer.

After setting the dark animal down on the bed, she flopped down herself, and sighed again. She should change out of her pajamas, since it was about twelve, but she was being lazy. Leo was staring at her again, wondering why she had to smack him into the drawer, but what he didn't know is that N-jumma didn't approve of Tokki adopting street animals left and right.

"You'll get diseases! Pests! Those animals are filthy!" He had scolded as he drove her to the adoption center that Hongbin (conveniently) was working at.

But she wanted to keep Leo this time. Even though he didn't like her (he did, in the bottom of his heart somewhere), and she probably wasn't capable of taking care of an animal (she was), she still wanted to keep him.

And that's how it's going to go.

 

 

"OH NO I FORGOT TO FEED YOU I'M SO SORRY MY BABY," Tokki shouted as she flipped off the bed and zoomed into the kitchen. 

Leo rolled his amber orbs as she scrambled around the kitchen to grab him some ham, plop it on a plate, and nearly throw it at him. She then made herself some toast and sat on the bed with him, eating together.

...Yeah... maybe I need a bit more time before I can get the hang of this, Tokki thought to herself sadly and pouted.

Leo just looked up at her curiously for a second and went back to devouring his ham.