Missing you(TaeNy)

TaeNy and YulSic one-shot Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll be busy this week taetae" tiffany remind her, while packing her things.

A petite girl lying on the couch had her eyes on the TV, she is switching the channels over and over again. She sigh and answered "yeah i know"

"Please take good care our babies" tiffany said, passing by taeyeon. Taeyeon had eyes on tiffany with a poker face.
"I will" taeyeon said then switch again the channel on tv.
Tiffany walk again infront of her, then she notice the attitude of her taetae.
"Gosh babe, why are you acting like that?" Tiffany ask. She sit beside her and just stare at her waiting for an answer.
"N...nothing. i mean nothing to watch." Then she sigh switching channels again.
Tiffany lean closer to her and put her right palm on her forehead. "You're not sick.right?"
Taetae look at tiffany and blurt out "what if i got sick? Would you stay and don't do the shoot or your activities?"
Tiffany surprise on taetae's question and can seen to her face that she cant answer it.taeyeon notice the anxious of her love and just said "hehe.im just kidding. Dont take it seriously ppani-ah, im alright" taetae show her smile and focus again to the TV.

"I'll flight back after the event taetae, i know you gonna miss me" tiffany boo/hubby.

"Don't say that, i knew you're the one who's gonna miss me"taeyeon fight back.

Tiffany stop on her doings and went to taeyeon, standing infront of her blocking the TV "wanna play a game?"

Taeyeon who distracted and look up to her love, stare then she heard it, smirking she said "what's game?"

She lean closer to taeyeon, leveling her face to taeyeon and move closer to her "missing you game" she whispered seductively.

Taeyeon who looks like spelled on the charm of tiffany just gulp her own saliva and stuttering she ask "w...what are the mechanics?" She position herself, sitting on the couch and leaning her back on it.

"Well..." tiffany look down on taeyeon's leg and position herself sitting on it, legs spread and looping her hands to taeyeon's neck.

"The one who first said I MISSED YOU is the one who lose. And the winner will set a consequence to the loser." The husky voice of tiffany hwang, ringing on taeyeon's ear.

Taeyeon just stunned on tiffany's voice, the touches and the beautiful creation who is staring at her. Mean while tiffany just showing her eyesmile to taeyeon, her right hand playing the cute ear of taeyeon.

Taeyeon lean her face closer to tiffany and tiffany just wait for taeyeon's lips, closing her eyes. Only an inch of each lips, still tiffany had her eyes closed and taeyeon staring her. Then finally taeyeon smirk and whispered

"I'm going to win hwang. And when you come back, you'll be my genie..."

When tiffany heard that she finally open her eyes

"AND YOU'LL DO..."

"WHATEVER I WANT" Taeyeon lean finally, landing her lips on the neck of tiffany. She kissed and nibble it, leaving a marks. On the other hand tiffany bite her tongue supressing her moans. Taeyeon lean out and smirk.

"Well that's the mark of saying deal to your game ms." Taeyeon mischievously smiled to her love.

"I should set a rule that no MAKING-OUT here in dorm" sunny said who just pops out of nowhere. Well, she witnessed AGAIN , TaeNy moments.

Tiffany blush when she hears sunny and embarrassed on her position. She hide her face on the neck of taeyeon.

Taeyeon on the other hand just giggle and hug tighter her love then said to sunny "but just when you are around the dorm."

"Ok fine !" Sunny said and went to the kitchen.

"Is she gone now?" Tiff ask taeyeon and taeyeon nod her head.

"Did you pack all your things now my pink princess?" Taeyeon look at her and she hold the hand of tiffany then put it on her shoulder.

"Yes hubby!" Tiffany cheerfully said and show her eyesmile.

Taeyeon smirk on that and said "then lets go to our room and finish our ..." 

"Our...???" Tiff ask yet she knew what taeyeon is talking about.

Taeyeon laugh on tiff expression and just kiss the forehead of tiffany.

"I mean, lets sleep now." Taeyeon carressed the cheeks of tiffany and tiffany loving/enjoying the touch of taeyeon. When tiffany open her eyes she sees that taeyeon staring at her lovingly.

"I can see that you're the one who will lose taetae haha" tiffany said and showing again her eyesmile.

Taeyeon scough on that as her eyebrows met and shake her head "pfft.. me? Nope. You're the one who's gonna lose babe."

Tiffany pinch the nose of taetae and stand up "cutiee patootiiee hihi" she giggled.

Taeyeon also stand up and hold the hand of tiffany "why am I feeling weird something on my stomach when you compliment me.when others do that to me, its just normal." 

 "Because im hwangmazing!!haha" the iest laugh taeyeon have heard on her laugh. 

"Aigoo this girl" taeyeon said as she close the door of their room.

-after tiffany overseas activities-

"You post my picture then tag me on the recent photo of yours with bora, missed me that much ms. Hwang?" The mischie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter