A Selca With You(TaeNy)

TaeNy and YulSic one-shot Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(DORM)


taeyeon is sitting on the couch,hugging her 2 legs, holding her phone and giggling.
"taetae, what are you laughing at?" tiffany said as she sit beside and peek on the screen of taeyeon's phone.(her chin is on the right shoulder of taeyeon.


"hehe, this" taeyeon said as she show the picture that has a caption 'malibu secret date of KhunFany'.


tiffany is speechless and don't know how to react on it. she just pout to taeyeon and taeyeon just laugh a little and face again her phone.


"nichkhun texted me that don't ever open any SNS if i wanted to be friend to him and..." tiffany fix herself to sit on the couch and sigh.
"now i know what is the reason" tiffany is pouting.


"SONEs, i mean LOCKSMITH wanted our SELCA" taeyeon just said and shrugged the problematic tiff about the issue.


"taeyeon! are you that happy that everyone knows we had a date in MALIBU!!" tiffany shouted to taeyeon and taeyeon stopped on scrolling and never look to tiffany.


"its not true tiffany so i'm happy on it..." taeyeon said as she face the sulking tiffany.
"if its true then i'll be unhappy and hurt but its not true tiffany.." taeyeon continue as seen to her face a serious expression.


tiff look away and didn't want to look to taetae seriousness.
"taetae, everyone knows i'm totally in love to nichkhun, everyone knows that i've been dating nichkhun and i hate to lie to everyone, i hate it " tiffany said and she feels to cry but she stop it by biting her lower lip.


tiffany felt a 2 hands loop her waist and a breathing on her neck.


"me too, i hate to lie ppany-ah but its our sake, its our protection, just think that it is a TV SERIES, it will end. yes, everyone knows, all of them knows that you are DATING nichkhun, but members,friends, family and even God knows about US. they know about the true."
tiffany let out her cry and taeyeon hear a sob.


"sssssshhhh, pls.don't cry, i'm sorry if i show that i'm happy on that issue, sorry ppany-ah" taeyeon gently tight her side hug to tiffany and kiss hte shoulder of her lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter