Roleplay-

TaeNy and YulSic one-shot Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yuri POV

 

I am walking alone in this hallway going to my unit. My eyes on the floor and i don't care who will i passed by.then suddenly...

"Yuriii!!"

that high pitch voice, that oh so cute, the sound that i wanted to hear reapetedly, the voice that i love most, the voice of no other than Jessica Jung Sooyeon.are you imagining that voice?its cute right?.I FELL ON HER CUTE-ANGELIC VOICE.

I stop on my track and i lift my head up and she is standing in front of the door of my unit. i smiled at her and walk closer to her.

"waeyo?"

she make a sad face and look at the ground.

"i miss him." the hyper voice a while ago was change into a pitty voice this time.

i bite my upper lip, to supress my aching heart. i feel like there is stabbing inside, my stomach feels like the butterflies awhile ago when she mentioned my name was going to come out. i was hurt. totally hurt when she mention that guy.YES SHE HAS A GUY.

"lets go inside" i said and pull out my key card and swipe it. when we are inside, i told her to sit on the couch and i go to the kitchen to get the ice cream.

i come back to the living room having an ice cream.

"he didn't send a message or call you yesterday?" i ask, controlling myself not to sound jealous.

i give her the ice cream and she just sign to put down on the table.

i obey her.i always obey her.ALWAYS.

"he didn't.... until now yuri" she show me her phone. i saw again her wallpaper, where that guy and her is so sweet. those arms enveloped the waist of my love and the lip of that guy is touching the cheeks of my love.

i feel like i need an oxygen.i need to breath a FRESH AIR. i wanted to let out my tears. but not here. not today.because i am infront of this girl, who doesn't care of my love.

i took her phone and put down on the table. i smiled at her, a smile to cheer me up, and a smile to cover my aching heart.

"maybe he is just..." i stop when she said

"i miss him so much yul... can you Roleplay being him...just this night yul... pls" she look at me.

those eyes that begging, those lips that curls up, her hand touches my hand.

AGAIN, i feel again the butterflies alive on my stomach flying but at the same time there is stabbing in my heart.

"please..." she beg. i close my eyes and sigh.

"ok" a short reply to make her happy but a short reply to make me hurt.

i open my eyes and she is smiling at me and blushing. maybe she misses a lot of that guy.

"turn around.. i'll hug you behind.." i said.

i lean on the hand of the couch and she oblige. my legs were spread and she lean her back unto mine.

"i thought roleplaying taecyeon oppa will be the last... and this time i'll roleplay tyler kwon" i said as i put around my hands in her waist.

"this will be the last yuri.i promise" as she adjusted herself.

"ok lets start" i said and i'am nervous that she may hear my heart beat... gosh! i hate it >////<

"HMMN" she nod.

and the roleplay begin.

"jessica?" i said in low tone. a sound of a man.

"hahaha.wait yuri. you sound like a the hulk. just your normal sound, its okay for me" she said.. i chuckled nervously and sigh

"ok ok mianhae"

"haha. relax yuri ITS JUST A ROLEPLAYING" she said as she carresed my hand on her waist.

i gulp and i start again

" jessica?"

"hmmn?"

"sorry for not coming here yesterday.i'm a busy businessman." i said.

i wanted to sound sarcastic. but its a roleplay so go with the flow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter