No to YulSic (part 2 Roleplay sequel)

TaeNy and YulSic one-shot Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I said THE GIRL I'M TALKING RIGHT NOW..." yuri emphasize the sentence.

"is the one I'M TALKING ABOUT."yuri breath heavily and look away.

jessica trying to understand what yuri said

"So i'm the girl you like...?" jessica ask

"YES..."

YURI POV

Then I came back to reality when i feel jessica shaking my arm.

"Are you listening to me?" Jessica ask to me. I just nod though i didn't get what she is saying. I just realize that it was just the imagination.

"Im asking you who is that girl?" Jessica sternly ask to me.

I look at her and there is it again, my confusing mind. I don't want to feel like this again. This feeling that everytime she's not with me, i missed her. Everytime I'm with hayoung, i missed her. I hate this feeling. I hate how confuse I am. Who would i choose? The girl i love but there is no chance to be loved or the one who is ready to love me yet i'm still learning to love her.

HAYOUNG OR JESSICA?.Everytime im with jessica, i want to stay with her. But this time, im dating hayoung. I feel like Im cheating.

"Am i cheating jessica?" I ask her. I see that she didn't get what im pointing. "I ask a question then you ask also a question.haha" jessica laugh at me and drink a wine. "So you're here to ask if you are cheating of hayoung necause you still like that girl?" I nod as an answer to her question then realize that im not here to question that to her, i immediately shake my head answering "no".

She pinch my nose and said "am i the one you are talking?" I just stared at her, she's smiling at me like she's teasing me. She let go of my nose and lean closer"Am i the one you are confuse about?" She closes her eyes and she bite her lower lip seductive. My heart beat fast and i just blurted out " I love you jessica."

I kiss her forehead and  embrace her lovingly. We remain like that. I feel that the ache im holding has gone. The plans i wanted to do has gone. Is it be a good result? Is it be?I felt her hand is moved, i look at her face and there she is wiping her tears "i'm afraid." she cried. "Afraid of what?" I ask her, worrying what she is thinking?.

"Im afraid to say i love you too yul" she look at me "im afraid that if i dont say it back to you.. you'll hurt... if i say it and there is a follow BUT words.i know you will be hurt.." 

"Im afraid yul. I can't...." jessica lean out and wipe her wet cheeks. I hold her hand and then cupped hee face using my hands "jessica, im willing to wait" I sincerely said to her cause its true.

"No yuri..no ... in this world full of judgement people. In this world that no one can accept us, i cant fight this love. I can't be with this kind of relationship." Jessica hold my wrist. 

"I will be with you... i will fight for you" I assure her.

"But i cant fight yuri..." she cried infront of me. "I cant"

"And...and you have hayoung right now.you should be happy with it." 

"But i want to be with you!" I felt that my eyes are blur and my heart is aching. "I want you..."

"I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter