FanFiction(TaeNy)

TaeNy and YulSic one-shot Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(DORM)

tiffany walk in the living room. taeyeon who is sitting on the couch watching Jessica &Krystal Show and her ginger is on her lap.

"Taeyeon lets talk" tiffany was serious,blocking the TV. taeyeon look at her, she sigh and put down ginger.

ginger run to prince and they go to the kitchen.

tiffany and taeyeon just watch them.when they gone.

"what is it?" taeyeon ask.

"taeyeon, we are in the same roof and you are acting cold towards me. is there something i did to you?" tiffany ask, and she is biting her lower lip, to supress her tear.

"no... you did nothing ppany" taeyeon look down. playing her fingers. tiffany inhaled to stop her tears to flow down.

"since i am dating nichkhun. you act weird taetae. you said i did nothing. so it means nichkhun did something to you?" taeyeon just keep silent.

"i don't want to talk about this..." taeyeon stand up and still did not look at her.

 

"answer me!" tiffany shouted and her tears flow down to her cheeks.

"pls. taeyeon... answer me. " tiffany begged.

 

taeyeon look to the ceiling and sigh "he did nothing. you did nothing. its me who have problem tiff"taeyeon look at her.

"its me." then a tear was seen to taeyeons cheeks. she wipe it

"so i answered your question."taeyeon said smiling...BITTERLY.

"good night ppany" taeyeon walk passed by her and when they are back facing to each other tiffany suddenly speak

"then whats your problem?"

taeyeon stop on her pace.

"we are BESTFRIEND taetae. tell me" tiff turn around to face the back of taeyeon

"nothing of your business ppani, i can handle..."a tear again flows down.

"i can handle this on my own" taeyeon said.

"we've known for each other for 10 yrs. and yet this time you are not going to tell me whats your problem?" tiffany ask and she also is crying.

"you don't... you don't trust me this time, because i had now my boyfriend? is that what you think KIM TAEYEON?!" still taeyeon did not answer but her tears are flowing.

tiffany hear a sob coming from taeyeon "answer me taeyeon?! what is your problem?!why are you crying?!.why are you doing this to me?!" tiffany shouted at her.

taeyeon look at her, her cheeks are wet and her eyes are red and then giving her a sarcastic smile "you wanted to know?"

tiffany just stared at her. "i miss you taetae.i miss the way we are BEFORE"tiffany said sincerely. a tears flow down to taeyeon eyes

"ppany stop being sweet,concern, and worrying towards me! cause i'm getting false hope by you" taeyeon said between her sob.

confuse look is seen to tiffanys face "tae...i...don't get it"

taeyeon wipe her wet face using her palm. "i hate... i hate confessing my true feelings" taeyeon mumbled and inhaling and let out it.

"taeyeon! i said i don't get it!"

 

"I FELL INLOVE TO YOU! I FELL TO YOUR CHARMS..." tiff just keep in silent.

"I...I THOUGHT ITS JUST A SISTER LOVE BUT ITS NOT!ITS NOT!" tiff just look at her,

"WHEN YOU ALWAYS LOOK SWEETLY TO ME, WHEN YOU TOUCH ME, WHEN YOU HOLD ME..."

"bec. i'm fund on you tae" tiffany said like clearing it.

"TIFFANY YOU DON'T KNOW,BEC. OF THOSE SKINSHIP WE HAD, I FEEL WEIRD.!I FEEL HAPPY WHEN YOU ARE DOING THAT. I REMIND MYSELF THAT ITS JUST A FANSERVICE BUT I FELL!I FELL ON THE FALSE HOPE YOU ALWAYS GIVING TO ME PPANI!" tiffany was speechless,she can't find a word

"I...I"

"see,i told you. its MY PROBLEM! i can handle it and you can't help me. so can you pls..." tiff look down

 

"..pls. don't ever so close to me, don't ever give me those sweet care, don't ever expect that the WAY WE ARE BEFORE WOULD BE BACK. cause it will never be BACK AGAIN." taeyeon turn around leaving tiffany who never speak or said a single word.

tiffany helplessly sit to the ground like her soul is gone.

when taeyeon is going to open her room, she said the hurtful words that it will be her last to said it "YOU HAD YOUR NICHKHUN, YOU DON'T NEED ME TO COVER IT. THEY NOW KNEW IT SO WHY YOU USE ME...AGAIN"

and thats make tiffany cried again. tiffany hug her 2 knees,lean to the sofa's leg and cry.

 

after a minute,the door open, where taeyeon entered. she walk outside smiling like an idiot.

tiffany stand up and wipe the tears.she smile but still the tears are flowing.

 

taeyeon smiled, envelop the waist of her love and wipe the tears

"so how is it feel?" taeyeon ask, her eys are puffed becauae of tears.

tiffany laugh on her "its hurt."they smiled to each other.

"PABO! you said too much its not what sunny given to us." they look to the girl who is eating popcorn on the couch.

"right sunny? haha.how is it?" tiff ask still wiping her tears and taeyeon also wipe it and it cause them to giggle.

sunny put down the popcorn on the table.

"first of all, don't ever wait the DOGS to leave the two of you".

taeyeon let go of tiffany and they sit n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter