Yes To YulSic(Part1)-DRAMA

TaeNy and YulSic one-shot Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YuRi POV

sequel of ROLEPLAY(YulSic)

5 months of no communication, 5 months that i didn't talk to her. 5 months that made my mind clear. 5 months that i finally decided to Get rid of this feeling.

we are neighbor but we never talk, we never smiled to each other. on those 5 months i miss her..i really do.

Lying on my bed thinking if i will do my first move. i immediately called hyoyeon. Time is ticking i need to decide right now or maybe, its my lost.

"hello?" the other line said.

"Hyo, i need to ask if..."

"if its all about jessica again, i told you, go talk to her. you said, your love towards her had gone, so maybe its time to befriend with her again. i know she's hurting also. you are hurting both"

I sigh "i'm the one who is miserable here hyo, she is okay, she is okay without me by her side, without me talking to her. seeing those smile on Jessica and Krystal Show. She is alright. She is...." i think again.

"She is happy without me" i look up just to stop my tears to flow, just to stop from hurting.

"are you sure?" she ask.

i closes my eyes and then my tears flow 

"I miss her so much hyo, yes my feelings had gone. but i miss her. i really do"

"then go to her unit and tell her you miss her"

"but i'm afraid. what if she will just ignore me..."

"You'll never get an answer if you didn't try to question..try to find out yul. not all the times, her action determines all. Maybe she is happy in Jessica and Krystal Show, but had you think if it is true or not. We'd gone for how many variety show and sometimes those f acial we'd made are not true. Yul, if you miss her just tell her, then it will be the same just like before...."

i sigh and said "it will be the same again just like before...just like before that i totally mad inlove to her"

"tsss...you had Hayoung now right? you're pursuing her"

i realize something, Oh Hayoung. that girl from Apink.

a moment of silent thinking how happy i am when i'm with hayoung, forgetting jessica jung everytime i'm with the girl i'am trying to pursue. I don't know if its wrong to use someone just to forget the one you totally madly inlove with. \sigh\

"Hyobabe, you're right. i had my hayoung...and...and...she had her tyler kwon" i chuckle, a fake chuckle actually.

i hear again her sigh and said "even its just a fake,i hope your feeling will be vanish totally"

"i wish that it will TOTALLY vanish hyobabe"

"alright yulbabe, i had something to do. you better talk jessica now and forget your feelings"

"ok hyo, thanks"

"ok bye now" and i hear the beeping sound, saying it end our call.

i stand up and went through my bathroom, cleaning myself.

-1 hour later-

i am now infront of jessica jung unit. in the whole 5 months i'am here again. i close my eyes and touch my chest. i feel my heart beat is beating fast. i inhale and bite my lower lip.

'this is it yuri' i said to myself.

as when i knock the door, it happen to open revealing the girl i miss- the girl that i should not be missed, the girl i love- the girl i should not love, the reason i'm hurting- the reason i should be happy.

she smile at me, the genuine smile of jessica jung that you think its a fake. a slightly lift in her right part of her lips.

i feel my heartbeat..oh God its beating fast. i open my mouth but i don't know what should i say.damn! yuri. say Hi to her. i took out a paper, it is crampled. this is my scratch paper of what would i say to her and to my ing heart, i can't think what will i do. ! i don't know what she is thinking. i immediately open it and start to read

" sooyeon-ah...I..."i am stuttering and then

my eyes widen, my heart skip a beat. Gosh i miss this, i miss how clingy she is. She is hugging me, like right now. Her head rested on my chest, her scent alluring here. i close my eyes and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter