Pabo-ya!(YulSic)

TaeNy and YulSic one-shot Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*buzzz, buzzz*


door open, and yuri peek outside. jessica smiled to yuri but she just gave her a normal look.
"waeyo?" yuri ask and open widely the door, revealing yuri on her sleeping attire.
"i miss you" jessica pout.


yuri look the surrounding outside if anyone hear it. jessica got annoyed on yuri's antic.
"Pabo-yah! who do you think is awake when 11:30 pm. tss" jessica glared to her seobang.
"ohh, yeah... i forgot the time. so thats it? thats you wanted to say?" yuri ask like she wanted to end their conversation.


jessica got more annoyed on yuri said, her eyebrows are met, her lip is curl(hellsica mode activated) she just push inside yuri and she enter.


"Pabo! i wanted to be here in an hour because i miss you" jessica sit on the couch and had a cross arm.
yuri sigh and walk to the living room where jessica is.
jessica waiting her yuri to comfort her, to deactivate the hellsica, but there is no yuri beside her to hug her.


she search for yuri and there she is, infront of the laptop and drinking a coffee.


"ya!!" jessica shouted and yuri didn't look at her.
"hmmmn" yuri hummed as an answer. its just normal and it make the heat on.
"i said i miss you" jessica said trying to cool down but still sound of annoyed.
"nado" yuri just said and didn't look to jessica as she reading an article on her laptop.


thats it! jessica said to herself and she stand up, stomping heavily walking closer to her seobang.
yuri is still reading and when she heard and hard sound coming from the table and she saw an arm landed on its table and when she saw upward, there is jessica. jessica who is in her SUPER HELLSICA MODE.


yuri just stared at her and she immediately close her laptop.


"what?" yuri ask again in a normal way.
"i hate you pabo-yah!" jessica said and glared to yuri.
jessica turn around and leaving yuri on the living room,
"where are you going?" yuri ask.
"in my bedroom! pabo, tss" jessica harshly sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter