Plan 8: Healing Vacation

#Dove&Halo;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boeing 787 Dreamliner from Japan Airline hovers around Venice’s air traffic for 5 short minute until the plane is granted a permission to land in Lane 5, Marco Polo Airport. The fifteen and a half hour flight ends with a bumpy descend from Venice’s strong, coastal wind.

 

Kris hadn’t sleep a wink throughout the flight and dark circles frame his droopy eyes. He peers over the head seats to check on the sleeping figure two rows infront of him. There are no one else in the first-class cabin aside than both of them.

 

The captain’s voice echoes from the speaker, announcing their arrival with his bored baritone voice. Kris forcefully push himself to his feet, mindful to pick up his jacket and plods down two rows toward Dara. She is still deep in her slumber and the stewardess are giving them uncomfortable gaze. They need to get off the plane so, the stewardess could enjoy their Italian delights.

 

“Wake up. We’re here, sleepyhead.” Kris hastily shakes Dara awake. The other free hands grabbing Dara’s clutch from the floor absentmindedly.

 

In response, Dara groans and staggers to stand up, holding on Kris’s shoulder for balance. “I’m up, I’m up. Geez, no need to wake the hell out of me.”

 

“Come on. They are staring at us.” Looping an arm around Dara’s shoulder, Kris drags her in her drowsy state off the plane while fixing their masks as to conceal their identity. Their close proximity offer a façade of newly-wed couple which immediately rules out the option of the guy being Kris Wu and the lady as in Sandara Park.

 

“Who is?” Dara whine and rubs her eyes, her lips pouting slightly. The strong, ruthless and rude image of her in Kris’s brain instantly crumbles from the shocking occurrence. He bites his lower lips in order to suppress a laughter. Clearly, she is still not fully awake.

 

“Never mind. Where’s our passport?”

 

“In my clutch,” Dara casually massage her temple as Kris rummage through her clutch. In a split of second, their passport is stamped and they are permitted to proceed by a serious officer.

 

“Here you go,” Kris slaps her passport across her forehead and she winces in pain.

 

“Seriously… Why do I agree to this again?” Dara sighs inwardly as she recalls the events leading up to her position at this moment.

 

<3

 

The weather have dropped a few degrees as autumn is slowly approaching the urban city of Seoul with its signature withering leaves and shades of gold. Kris slowly strolled down the sidewalks, pulling down the mask slightly when passer-by start to throw him a second curious glance. The gravity of the whole ordeal returns and loiter around his mind. Being with Dara indeed takes all of the problems and insecurities from him but, Kris didn’t want that. He need the solitude to think everything over.

 

“Just another round.” Kris hanged his head low, he fasten his step to the familiar measly bar he used to visit before debuting. Kris pushed the swinging door and stepped inside to the warmth of grilled food and lingering sweetness of butter beer in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter