Plan 6: Confrontation

#Dove&Halo;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara look at her reflection at the mirror, inspecting the newly-bought dress with scrutinizing eyes. It was a double layered, shimmering black nightdress with the outer layer, a transparent cross diamond-stitch fabric, trailing on the floor like a clouds of sparkle dragging by her heels. The article of clothing hug her humble curve nicely and accentuated whatever asset she’s lacking. Clearly, it was Bom’s choice. Minzy won’t dare to choose this type of dress. Coming into a conclusion that she won’t embarrass herself with Bom’s bizarreness, Dara strips off the dress and open her closet for another sensible dress to wear. Only to find it empty.

 

“What the actual ?! They took away all my dresses!” Dara groan and run her finger through her hair. She grabs her Blackberry and furiously type in a message to Bom and Minzy.

 

A reply from Bom came in a little short after;

 

 

From: Bominator
Time: 6:30 p.m
Subject: If you don’t wear that dress, you gonna have to come here . Wow, this don’t have characters limit!

It’s black and Donna Karan’s. At least, I pick your favourite colour. Don’t worry, Darong. You’ll look pretty~       

 

 

The frustration almost rolled her eyes to the back of her skull. She can imagine Bom and Minzy huddling over the phone, typing the reply together while giggling. They must be loving this little prank of them, Dara frowned. Weighing the pros and cons, she finally come to a spiteful decision to wear the dress. With a new record of ten minute Dara had her earrings clipped, sprayed on Chanel’s No.5, her signature perfume on her pulse, blow her hair dry and grabs a pair of 2 inch blue Louboutin’s studded pump.

 

 

<3

 

 

“You’re late, love.” Kris’s familiar voice sounds cheeky and Dara had to resist the urge to spat back as she twirls around to face him. There is something about the way he speaks and his way of bringing himself that peaks Dara out of her usual calm demeanour.

 

In defence, Dara take a step back when he comes closer to inspect her. “I have a complication with my wardrobe.”

 

‘He is an enigma of destruction with unearthly good looks,’ Dara noted in her head.

 

“I don’t see it though. You look nice today.” The edge of his lips curls slightly and Dara knew it is a rather sincere comment for a guy like Kris.

 

“Thanks. It is Bom’s choice. I mean, the dress you know.” Mentally slapping herself, Dara struggle to find the correct words. There was a fear that she might rub salt on Kris’s wound by mentioning Bom’s name. She is a wedding planner, for god’s sake. Persuading people should be her expertise.

 

A soft chuckle vibrates through the hallway. “Yes, I could see that. She always go for Donna Karan’s design usually.” His calm voice sways her stand on him by a measly bit. “I’m a talking mess now. Don’t mind me." 

 

"You must be nervous, huh, lover boy?"

 

 

He shrugs. Inching closer to her, he hold a strand of Dara’s mass of brown curls. “Though what I really like is you hair. You should keep it down more instead of pulling it all up in a bun.”

 

“What’s gotten into you today? An angel posessed your body?” Dara swiftly brush Kris’s hand and arch her brow.

 

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter