Team building (part 1)

Maybe i'm insane

Sorry for any mistakes, i'll try to re-read it tomorrow and fix any mistakes

 

--Jonghyun--

"Can key take 2 friends with him?" Taemin asked his dad. He wasn't asking me because he knew i was still mad at him.  I had been waiting for him all night until he came home. When I asked him where he had been, he rolled his eyes and gave me a "mind your own business" reaction as he faced his back at me and went to his room. I was worried, What's wrong with that?! I mean i'm his brother.  "No, He's doing well now because he can't see his old friends anymore"  Taemin nodded and texted key back. I scoffed "why do you care so much about him 'walking the right path'?"  i forced a last sandwich into my mouth before i picked up my luggage. "I promised his aunt, okay? mind your own business" Always the same answer. It's getting on my nerves! What's his deal with that woman?! "Key's not coming if he can't bring his friends with him" Taemin was still talking to his dad. Completely ignoring me . "That's probably because he and i have to share a room, so Taemin can take my place and  i sleep with Minho?" 

"No! i share a room with Minho-hyung!" Taemin snapped me. "Oh are you done ignoring me?" Taemin shook his head "You have to mind your own business" Hey what a big mouth. My eyes widen "I was worried' I defended myself. "I'm 17, hyung! i can take care of myself. and ..i was with key" i rolled my eyes, he was lying to me. I drove key home "liar!" i walked outside to where my car was parked, putting the luggages from me and taemin inside the truck.  We were going to a place with only trees, nature and stuff. I smirked, I could not imagine that key could stay there. He's going to die out there, bye bye nice clothes...

The boy had a unique style, his bleached hair and piercings. It fit well with its elegant smile and pale skin. I had to force myself not staring at him yesterday in the car. I caught myself smiling when I thought about the younger. "what are you thinking about?" Taemin asked as he sat down in the passenger seat, next to me.  I cleared my throat. "About you, lying to me" wel..i just lied to him. I couldn't tell him that i was 'daydreaming' about his friend...I - wasn't daydreaming. He just popped up in my thoughts. Taemin sighed annoyed "Whatever, we have to pick up key at his apartment" I growled, that boy has a luxurious life.

 

"Please key, you have to come with us! it's going to be fun. We'll walk through woods in the beautiful nature" Taemin begged at kibums apartments door. Of course he did not let us in. How could his parents afford a place like this? They were working in america but still.. If he was that 'rich' he would be accepted in school without 'using' his aunt. It was all so suspicious. "I hate walking, i hate the woods and i hate nature" was his only response behind a closed door. I rolled my eyes "oh god, such a drama queen. We are wasting our time Tae." Taemin chuckled "aaw pleaseee, key, do it for me please please i pro - " taemin was interrupted by a beautiful business-dressed woman. "what are you guys doing here? and who are you?" she looked at our school uniforms and frowned. "Hello, i'm Lee Taemin. I'm key's friend " Taemin bowed. The woman's stern face turned into a soft smile. "Nice to meet you! i'm Miss Choi, i'm key's au-...." Keys apartment door flew open "MOM, She's my mom, hii mom, welcome home!" He gave her a big hug, forcing a big smile on his perfect face. wait..what perfect?! He is beautiful but perf- no not- beautiful..ach...okay calm down Jonghyun.  "ah, yeah, i'm his mother" His mom was beautiful just like him. Her collarbones were as visible as those of key, Perfectly shaped.

I did it again "We are picking up key, we are going on a 3day team building" His mother nodded "Oh almost forgot about that! Key pack your stuff" Key sighed. "I don't want to-" She looked frightening sternly at him. "Okay, don't kill me" a stern look was all that was needed to let him pack his things. "come inside, do you want to drink something?" she held the door open for us, you could catch a glimpse how the apartment looked inside. Everything was so clean, you could eat of the expensive tiles. One side was completely coverd in glass, giving you a breath-taking view all over Seoul. "N-no, thanks. We are in a hurry ma'am"  She nodded understandingly "Who are you? " She stared at me from head to toe as the corners of curled into a grin. "I'm----" key interrupted me "he's a jerk, bye mom see you later." Key pushed me and Taemin forwards the elevators. "Bye, key have a nice vacation!" His mother shouted as she closed the apartment door. "I like your mom, She's so beautiful" Taemin said. "Yeah she's a really good person, without her I would be nowhere, living on the streets" Taemin chuckeld "of course, she's your mother silly!" i frowned"so why do you still misbehave at school?" He chose to ignore my question.

It was an one hour drive to the forest, Kibum's lucky, the whole school had to gather at the school gates and take the bus.Because Taemin was my fathers beloved son we got permission from my father to go by car. Minho refused to ride with us, he wanted to join his soccer-team on the bus. Kibum wanted to sit next to me in the passenger seat. It was not long before key was asleep, even though he felt asleep Taemin continued telling stories. I found it hard to concentrate on the road. I caught myself staring at him sometimes. I bit on my lip, He had something special, his cat-like eyes were so graceful.  "OMG HYUNG!" Taemin shouted. I shocked and stopped the car with a huge shock. "WHAT?!" Key asked shocked wide awake now. "You almost killed a bird!" Key and i both sighed annoyed "seriously?!" Taemin nodded "i have a weak heart for animals" I mumbled a few meaningless words when I started the car again. "Taemin?" key asked "Yeah?" there appeared a grin on keys face as he closed his eyes again "Guess what i'm eating tonight?" I bit my lip trying not to laugh, knowing what he was going to say. He was so mean! " fried bird" I laughed out loud when I saw taemins facial expression in my rearview mirror. He scoffed "I hope you guys die out there" key smirked again "Sorry Tae, i was just kidding! I will roast it instead of frying that birdy"  I lost it there..i just couldn't stop laughing. "Minho-hyung will kick your asses" We tried not to laugh until we got there.

I parked my car beside a hug bus, It was an open place at the entrance of a large forest. Everyone was waiting for us.when we got out my car, Kibum was attackted by krystal. "Oppaa ~ i want to share a room with you" Kibum tried to get out her grib "i'm sorry, i'm gay" he said flatly. What a good lie! I grinned at her disapproving expression. "LIAR! you just say that because i'm jonghyuns girlfriend"  oh almost forgot about my 'girlfriend'. He shrugged "you remind me of someone" her eyes widened in admiration "is she pretty? who?" He grinned "she was a hooker" Her friends laughed with her, just like i did. He was such a . "oh" was her dissapointed answer. She let go of his arm and stared at the ground "but she was pretty" i rolled my eyes, like that will save his . "Really?" her voice sounded hopeful again. Key just nodded "aaah! told you, he likes me" she returned to her friends giggling. 

I dropped my mouth, That saved his ?! I stared at him in disbelief.  

"OKAY!" Everyone looked up at the group leader. "I'm teaching history in the lower years, me and my colleagues will accompany you on this 3 day trip. The first mission is finding the sleepingplace, the cabins are hiding in the forest. before entering the forest,we give you a map with the road. See you guys there! REMEMBER you have to work in team. Goodluck everyone" key rolled his eyes "omg...i hate you Taemin" Taamin just laughed "it's going to be fun" I opened the trunk and took out my luggage, a large schoolbag that I can carry on my back just liek taemin and all the other ones,except for key. He dragged a large, heavy shoulder bag with it him. probably filled with useless things. "so heavy" He sighed annoyed. "I told you not to bring alot with you"  he shrugged "shutup" 

"MINHO!!" Taemin ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Hey" i greeted him. "c'mon let's go! You guys can follow me, i've done this before on soccer camp" Oh great, this is going to be easy. "it's not a big forest actually, it's really easy to find your way back" 

 

That was what he said,It was not long before kibum and i lost sight of Minho and taemin. That all because Key was too slow and nagging all the time, about how he hated walking with his new shoes, how he hated nature and how he hated taemin from dragging him here in the first place. "st-op, i can't--" Kibum said out of breath, sitting on a broken branch of a tree. We were lost. where was the easy part of finding the way back? The boy lit a cigarette and dropped his bag. "you need to stop smoking, That's why your condition is so bad" He scoffed "Says the smoker" 
"Only once a week or something" I tried to defend myself. My father could get on my nerves that i needed something to relieve my stress. My gaze wandered to his lips, staring how he gently blew the smoke out of his lungs. His lips were beautifully formed, the shape of a heart. So soft looking.."what?! what are you staring at?" His voice brought me back to reality. I shook my head, what was i thinking?  "There was a spider on your shoulder" i lied. He jumped up and shouted, totally freaking out.

That big-mouth was afraid of spiders? I smirked "stop smirking, you stupid......" I looked at him, waiting for an offensive comment. "stupid...." i frowned "yeah? what stupid?" he scoffed and placed his hand on his hip. "YAH! shut up" I laughed "what's up, princess? out of ideas?" He scoffed again "Never you dino" his eyes sparkled. "of course! You remind me of a small dino, not the tall ones 'cause you're not that tall"  My feeling of victory sank to the ground. That was harsh. "is that all you got?!" I tried not to sound offended by his words. He just smirked "Little dino, are you lost? " I rolled my eyes "shut up, it's getting dark, we have to find our way  to the sleepingplace" He still had that beautiful grimace on his face.  I grabbed his bag and gave him mine "it's not so heavy" He wrinkled his nose "it's ugly" i sighed "god, stop complaining and take it" He just nodded. His bag was so heavy- 

After 2 full hours wandering around, i saw some smoke above the trees, probably from a big campfire. "key! key!key!" I turned around almost jumping up and down in excitement. The younger one looked depressed. "what?" he growled "I think we are getting closer!"

 "yaaay" He cheered sarcastically. "I'm dirty, i'm tired, my feets hurts, legs are ..." His voice wandered off. I stopped and bent down so he could crawl on my back. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow "get on my back, i'll give you a piggyride" He scoffed "i'm not a child anymore" I chulcked "just..do it" I felt how he clung on me, as i stood up I was shocked about how light the boy weighed. "Thanks" he mumbled . I just smiled. Keys head rest against mine, I felt his warm breath against my skin.I had a funny wonderful feeling in my stomach,it gave me goosebumps all over my body.

After fifteen minutes we finally arrived to a large open area with indeed a big campfire in the middle. I let key get of my back. "KEY!" Taemin shouted when he approached us. "We were so worried, how could you get lost? we were right infront of you?" we were just...idiots. I shrugged "you guys were walking to fast" key barked at him. "Karma's a , it's a pay back for what you said in the car earlier" 

"i'm to depressed to answer, i'm goign to sleep" the teacher joined us "Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun, right?" I nodded " you are not the only ones that got lost. I give you all the papers with all the information for the other missions, you guys sleep in cabin 14! there's still some food to grab so enjoy!" I took the papers. "i'm off" Key walked towards the cabins. "wait up" i followed him. 

 

"i hate this bed, i hate this cabin, i hate this..." I heard him yawning and hating in his bed. I turned around and changed clothes. Our beds were standing next to each other, but we still had enough personal space. "Goodnight" i said is a turned of the lights. He just mumbled something back.