Porcelain skin

Maybe i'm insane

"Hey, you already know? Key's coming to our school!" I looked up at krystal. I closed my locker and went to her group. The girls giggled shyly. Krystal grinned, "what do you want? a date? I'll see if I'm free tonight" I laughed flattered at her words. A lot of girls want to go out with me because I have a lot of money, I got the looks and I was the example of the school. I had the highest grades. My mother is married to the school principal. After a year of marriage she had a son, my half brother Lee Taemin. Therefore, we do not have the same name: Lee and Kim. He is anything but popular.

He wants to stay in the background, hidden behind his beloved textbooks. I bet no one knows he's my brother. I respect his choice. If we keep a house party, he goes to his room and stay there all night. The only one who knows about this is my best friend Lee Minho. Taemin adores him. 

" I'm so sorry Krystal but I am already booked tonight, but what did you just say? about that new kid?" I knew nothing about this. This school was private, only people with a high rank or a good academic scholarship could study here. Kyrstal nodded with a lot of arrogance "sorry for you, I'm verry busy month with other dates! You don't know? there's a new kid coming to this school, People call him key" I gritted my teeth in frustration. Minho always told me the latest news. I rushed outside to the football field.

"HEY!" I shouted at him from the sidelines of the field. He was practicing for the biggest game of his life. If he won, he became captain of the team.  He looked up and dropped his ball. "Yeah?!" He walked over to me completely soaked in sweat. "who the hell is key?" his smile disappeared. "and? am I doing well with the training?"  I rolled my eyes. "do not change the subject! why did not you say anything about key? who's he?" 

"You will not like this, Jonghyun. His real name is Kim Kibum" I thought deeply, Kim kibum? that name sounds so familiar.  "Is he a singer or something?"  Minho shook his head. "not at all, He's the rebel guy who's always smoking infront of our school gates with his friends"  My eyes widen. "that scumbag?!  how did that 'thing' get in here?" this couldn't be true. 

"His aunt knows the headmaster, she wants to give him another chance, in a good school with a good name. "  I could not believe how my stepfather could agree with it. He will give the school a bad name! "I had to keep this quiet, the school principal knew how you would react, i'm sorry Jonghyun"I sighed deeply. 

I went to the office of my 'father'.  I would be treated like any other student, He kept working and private life separate. I didn't care about that right now, I rushed into his office.  "You can't do this! Not that kibum guy!" I exclaimed frustrated. My father stood up "get out!"  i looked around in his office and there was a guest sitting in the chair straight across my fathers desk. His back faced me.  His hair was bleached. He had several piercings in his ear, could that be.... The guy stood up and turned around so i was facing his face. He had a sanctimonious smirk on his face. His face had a perfect shape. you could see his jaw bones properly. He was like a model, I turned my gaze on his cat-a-like eyes. so fine and elegant and he just had a porcelain-looking skin. 

He  walked up to me and bowed sarcastically " Nice to meet you Hyung, i'm Kim kibum take good care of me" He looked at me defiantly. He was as false as a cat.