Taemin

Maybe i'm insane

"Jonghyun, You can show mister kim around the school and i'll talk to you later" My father guide us out. When we were alone in the hallway kibum walked further as he pulled his school shirt half out of his pants. "hey!" I walked beside him. "what are you doing here?"  He just laughed and ignored me completely. I pushed against his shoulder "yah! i'm asking you something!"  He hit my hand away and glared at me. "I'm accepted for a year and there is nothing to do about it. I don't want to come here neither so i won't behave" his arrogant voice got on my nerves.

"This school has a good reputation, i'll do everything to keep it that way" he chuckles.  "Do whatever you want, nerdy i don't give a about school. i'm going home right now" I stopped him. "No you're not! His eyes widen. He swung his hip to the side, and let his hand rest there. He looked at me in all arrogance. "what di--" I interrupted him. "Now you're going to this scool, you have to come everyday" I smirked. "says who? you? what are you? My mother?" he scoffed at me. 

"You have to come to school, since you're still under 18. I can tell the court that you are skipping school all the time and  they 'll send you to an institution" i grinned in victory. He rolled his eyes. "whatever" were his last words as he walked into his classroom. This school has a very high reputation. i will do everything to keep it that way. 

------Key-----

That arrogant bastard. Why does anyone threatens me with the court? even my aunt wanted me in an institution if I did not go to school. I hate this school, Here are just  people with high reputations, rich bastards, .. I was anything but that. I just wanted to hang out with friends and smoking. what's wrong with that? 

"you must be the new student? go and choose a place to sit" the teacher said.

i  looked around me. the girls made some space so i can sit beside them. i could choose any place i wanted but i chose to sit beside a lonley guy that was sitting in the  corner of the class. 
the girls sighed disappointed. the boy didnt bother to look at me. 

"hey i'm new i dont have my textbooks yet, can i watch wih you?" i asked friendly. the boy looked up. He had long beautiful brown hair and an angel face. He looked so fragile and innocent. He smiled and shoved his textbook to me. " you can have him, i'm not paying attention anyways" he said with a soft voice and looked down again. I frowned, what was he doing? i looked at his side and he was watching a video under his desk on his phone.

"what are you watching?" i asked curious. "just some dance videos" he muttered. my eyes widen. "i like dancing a lot" i said excited.the boys attitude changed completely. "are you dancing in a dance team?" he asked with big eyes. i shook my head. My friends would laugh with me. "oh! perfect we are looking for a new member maybe you can show my dance teacher what you can after school?" wow wait, that innocent guy was asking a rebel like me to join his danceteam? maybe he doesnt know who i am. " i don't know--" i hesitated. "aaaaw c'mon" he looked at me with pleading eyes, like i couldnt refuse.

"alright i'll try" he hugged me. i was kind of shocked. " oh yes, we have to be with 10 members to join a competition so maybe you are our saviour, oh and i'm lee taemin btw" he grabbed my hand and shook it. "i im kim kibum" what a strange kid, i had to smile, oh well if that made him happy, ill try.