Stay the night

Maybe i'm insane

--key--

I lit another cigarette when I went back to my friends. They smirked "that Taemin is so cute, but..who's that bossy type?" Wooyoung asked. "Some one who hates me alot" they laughed "we saw that, but he's your crush?" i nodded and sighed. I wanted to show Taemin how life was outside his textbooks. Letting him try some things.. it was not my intention to get him into 'trouble' . "typical for you, always wanting the unreachable ones, does he even like guys?" i shook my head. "i saw him together with a girl at school" they looked at me painfully. "just give up already and take me instead!" wooyoung opened his arms for me. I rolled my eyes "no thanks, i have to go home and change. i'm going to his place tonight" 

"how was your mother yesterday?" Onew asked concered. i bit my lip at the thoughts.. "she's using again, she sold all my paintings to get her " they sighed "i'm sorry kibum, you can always stay at my place again" i shook my head "i can't stay with you forever, my aunt wants to take me away but i'm all that she has. If i'm gone there's no one left to watch after her"  i let the smoke fill my lungs, and escape through my lips "see you later guyz!" i said as i took off.

 

"mom" i asked softly, closing the door behind me. I took off my uniform jacket off and laid it on the seat "i need it, where is it?!" My mother came out of the bathroom, searching for something. "where is it, i need it!"she searched with her thin arms under the couch, cushions, into kitchen cabinets, everywhere. Her skin looked anything but healthy, she was so skinny, she could collapse any moment. A walking skillet. "YOU, you have it give give it!"  She came to me, grabbing both my arms.Her nails dug into my skin. It was painfull..But not so painfull as seeing her like this. I couldn't push her away, i was afraid she will fall down on the ground and break something. "Where is it..KEY!" she squeezed harder. I bit my lip not the cry it out from pain. she shivered. "Kibum...i need this..i'm dying..help me..give me..money please" she started crying. "i'll quit..after this one, only this time..after that i quit, i promise" i looked away not facing her.

She let go of me and fell down on her knees. "Give me, money. i beg you key..only this time...this is the last time i beg you" I felt so powerless, helpless.. "no, i won't give you any money" She clenched her fists. "Get out- get- out get out- you're not my son, my son will give his mother her medication GET OUT!" she shouted and stood up.  "won't even help your poor mother! rather let me die! GO NOW!" She grabbed something from the ground.It was a piece of glass.

I sighed and wanted to leave. "NEVER COME BACK!!" That woman is crazy. I heard how she attacked the door  as i closed it behind me.

Well...I forgot to change clothes. I'm still wearing this stupid school uniform. I fumbled in my pocket to find the note from taemin, where he had written his address on it a few hours ago. It was a 30 minute walk, I sighed annoyed. Yaay me. it was still cold at this time of year, and i forgot to take my jacket with me. I looked at my arms, my mother's nails were visible on my arm. Some were bleeding.  I dabbed them with a used handkerchief from my pocket.
To be honest...i felt horrible inside. It was hard enough to accept that she was not my mother anymore, but just an addict. I was holding back some tears.i was strong enough, i didn't wanted to cry for that woman. I couldn't wait to see Jonghyun back. I started to smile at the thought i was kissing him on his cheek.

Oh god...he probably wants to kill me. I didn't care if he was dating some one. I just like him 'a lottle'. After 30 minutes I was glad that I finally arrived. It was a large house. I swallowed. Oh god i knew they were rich..but not this rich.  "Oh hey Key!" i turned around to see Minho."hey Minho" i cleared my throat. "let's go inside!"  he gave me the sign to come inside. " TAEMIN?" Minho exclaimed when we came into a large hall, with a smile on his face. 

The house was even more beautiful on the inside. Everything was white, neat, chic...i just didn't belong here. Taemin came running from a large staircase. "HYUNG" He hugged minho.  "oh Hello key! My parents aren't home tonight so we can do whatever we want, c'mon let's go to my Dancing room" Dancing room? he has his own dancing room? He was kidding right? I had barely a bedroom.  "Oppa~ you're a liar!" I heard an annoying voice coming from upstairs. "oh, well krystal is here, don' t TRY to mind her. She's so loud" Taemin sighed. Krystal? Jonghyuns flirt? i rolled my eyes, she's so not his type.
"you are so annoying god! Just wait a little more, he 'll come" you could hear the irritation in his voice. i smirked.

"No i'm leaving"  we saw her storming down the stairs. She seemed startled to see me "k-key?" i frowned, what's her problem? she was staring at me, what a creepy . "what's your problem? Do I have something for you?" She smirked "i like yo--" jonghyun came after her and opened the door "get out!" she rolled her eyes "but--oppaa, i want to stay--" he pushed her outside and closed the door. He sighed "so annoying" 

He was not wearing his uniform, He wore  plain sweatpants and a t-shirt. I melted inside. "what?" he barked at me. I stared too much, get yourself together!! "Nothing, you are such a jerk, How can you treat your girlfriend like that?" he shrugged "my girlfriend?----oh my girlfriend, yes that girlfriend well non of your business! the way you would do it" i frowned.  "you are so weird" - "c'mon key let's dance" Taemin grabbed my arm and dragged me with him.

 after a few hours danced, taemin and minho placed themselfes in front of the TV and started a movie marathon. They were glued together,I chuckled at the thought that they feel more for each other than they want to admit. I decided to go outside and smoke a cigarette. their garden was so nice and big. They even had a private pool. It was dark outside and a little bit cold. The stars were clearly visible. 

I heard someone sigh and looked up. I cound't believe what i saw, Jonghyun was smoking? "You jerk, pointing fingers at me but look at yourself!" i smirked. He shrugged not even shocked that I have come to know. The smoke escaped his beautiful lips. "I smoke don't at the school gate, unlike you"  

After a short silence, he began to talk, we were clearly standing very close to each other. "how did you get in my school?" i bit my lip " don't blame me, You're father owned my aunt something, it's like a payback. If i didn't do it, she'll took me with her to america." His mouth dropped "payback for what?" i shrugged "ask him" He pushed against my shoulder "you-are-stupid, you could go to america! Why did you refuse such an offer?!" i sighed "i have my own reasons" I didn't want to look pathetic and say I was staying because i have an addict mother. "hey, you're hurt!" he pointed at my arm. "oh don't mind it, i'm okay" he was worried about me? i got a warm feeling inside. "c'mon, i'll take care of it"

I sat on the table in their huge kitchen. "what kind of wounds are these?" He cared for my wounds that my mother has caused. "a dog has attacked and bitten me on my way to your house" He looked at me incredulously. "Bull, You've probably fought. you are still wearing your uniform without your jacket" it was hard not to tell the truth. "i don't care whether you're fighting, it's non of my business but at least take care of your wounds, they can get infected" it gave me a good feeling. i smiled "thanks" and for the first time he smiled back at me "No problem, well it's probably to late to leave anyways. if you want you can stay the night?" My eyes widen "n-no thanks, I have no spare clothes"

C'mon key, you are the hated rebel! don't fall for this.... "you can borrow mine, come, i'll show you my room" I thought my heart stopped beating. 

I followed him upstairs to his room, it was as big as my bathroom, bedroom and  living room together. He even has a balcony, that rich bastard! He smirked "i love to play guitar, singing and writing songs, that's why my desk is so messy and full papers"He's room was nothing  special actually beside a huge bed and a gigantic flat screen TV.  "can you play me a song?" i asked. His eyes starting to shine "sit on my bed and i'll play one for you"  i was shocked by his answer. his attitude changed completely. i did what he said. "which song do you want me to play ?" he asked as he took his guitar. "i don't know, something you wrote" He had a dazzling smile and started to play.

 

It was such a beautiful song, His voice was so captivating. My heart was beating so fast that it almost hurts. "and...?" he stared at me with puppy eyes. "it's so beautiful, you can perform for other people"  He shook his head "maybe later, not now. so what are you doing besides dancing and fighting and hanging out at the streets?" i scoffed, what a jerk. fighting? it's not like i'm fighting everyday. "i like to paint" it sounded so stupid and gay. "well i played you a song, you have to draw me now" I suddenly became nervous. "it's really late...."  he nodded. "yeah you're right, well next time" i sighed relieved. "yeah sure" 

He stood up from the chair he was sitting on and looked in his closet. "here, you can sleep in this" he gave me some clothes. "thanks" I mumbled as I took the clothes. "The guest bedroom is next to my room" he opened his door and guided me to the guest room. it wasn't as big as his room but bigger than mine for sure. "Taemin is..." He interrupted me "don't worry, he's probably sleeping with minho on the couch, it's always like that. Sometimes i think that my best friend likes Taemin more thn me" i smirked, i think that's for sure. 

"Goodnight, hyung" i said softly  "goodnight"  he closed the door. I must be dreaming!!

 

----

Well guys; thanks for the comments, votes, subs it actually make my days ^^ i'm so sorry that i can't update everyday. I takes alot of time to write a full chapter because my english is not so good as a native speaker. I don't learn english at school, so i learned everything i know by myself :D

I appreciate all your comments and subs etc....

well what i actually wanted to say in this A/N is that' i'm leaving for 3 weaks, i'm going on vacation with ni wifi at all. I'm like dying ....
So i won't update till then i'm so sorry, but after my vacation i'll continue writing!!!

 

 

 

"