He is ruining me

Maybe i'm insane

---jonghyun----

The last class was finally over. I closed my book and put it in my bag. as i looked up there was a girl standing beside my desk. "Oppa i was wondering..., are you free now?" she asked shyly.  It's always hard to refuse shy girls, but they just aren't my type. I had no time anyway. "i'm sorry but i have to give my brother a ride to his dance class after school" well..,, i didn't lie about that.
I have to bring taemin to his dance class. She just nodded disappointed and left with her waiting friends.
" atch Jonghyun must be painfull for her" i shrugged at minhos words. "i can't go out with everyone who asks me" it was impossible. Sometimes i have to disappoint people.

Minho rolled his eyes "your neck is growing hyung!" I laughed, maybe I am a little arrogant and egosentric. "taemin is going to dance class?" I just nodded. "I'm coming after soccer" I grinned, why does he likes taemin so much? i mean Taemin isn't popular, He is also a little bit boring. Only Dancing and studying. 

I've been waiting a while in my car for Taemin, Taemin always waited to get in until the whole school was empty. so no one could see that we knew each other. my phone vibrated.

(1 new message from taemin) 

 i frowned. 

(Taemin: hyung, can my friend come with us?)

His friend? who? He has never brought a friend home.

(Jonghyung: sure)

The passenger door opened and Taemin sat down in the passenger seat. He smiled wide, this was suspicious. "What's up? where's your friend?"  Maybe he lied about that so called friend. "Well he's comi-..." The door opened and someone sat in the back seat of my car. "I got it Taemin"  That voice, It sounded like sandpaper in my ears. I got goosebumps all over my body.  I turned around, and oh yeah who was sitting there..Kim  Kibum. "what are you doing in my car, you scumbag? Get out!" I pointed at the door. "HYUNG! what are you doing that's Key! He's going to be a new member of my dance team..well maybe..." I stiffened. Kibum grinned fake, he was totally enjoying this. "Oh no! i forbid you to hang out with that kind of people Taemin" i warned him.

"I need him Hyung, I hang out with who i want!"  i rolled my eyes "Listen Taemin, You can choose who your friends are and who you want to hang out with..just not with that guy! there are so many people in school...why him?!" I started to panic, was this karma?  did i do something wrong?
"it's okay Taemin, he clearly doesn't like me" He tried to look innocent and hurted by my words. He opened the car door and was about to get out until Taemin stopped him. "If he leaves, so am i Hyung. I call dad and ask if he wants to take me to dance class because you didn't wanted" I gaped at him. He talked back?

"You-" Taemin grinned in victory. Taemin was the apple of his father's eye.  "get in" I muttered reluctantly. I clenched my hands around the car steering wheel. Kibum is like poison for taemin. A bad influence. "Thanks jonghyung-hyung" Kibum said innocently.  After i dropped them off i drove home and asked if minho wanted to pick Taemin up after his dance class. I couldn't face that bastard any longer.

Once i got home my father wanted to talk to me druing dinner. "Don't ever run into my office like that again!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "why did not you tell me about that kibum? he's that kid you detest so much. He's that rebel who hangs around the schoolgates and smokes! Why did you let him in our school?!" I knocked angry with my fist on the table. My mother sat quietly eating. she knew she had to stay out of this. 

"Watch that mouth of yours! I had no choice, that's it, end of discussion. it's your job to ensure that he behaves" I dropped my mouth. "excuse me? i'm not going to hang out with that kind of people, he's talking with Taemin" My father frowned. "that's good" what? good? this can't be serious? "Taemin is a calm person, he can calm kibum a little bit" how's that even possible?! "Taemin talked back at me" Father nodded "that's good, he's finally listing to me" 

I looked at my mother pleading to defend me.She did nothing.."oh great!" I put my chopsticks down on the table and went to my room. That kibum is ruining everything!