That woman

Maybe i'm insane

---Kibum--

I enjoyed dancing, the sweat ran down my head. For the first time, I just did not care about that. The music, the rhythm ... it took me to a better place. All the frustration was gone. It's been awhile since I had danced for the last time. I couldn't even remember. All the eyes were on me, all their hope was based on me. Without me they could not go to the dance contest. I was hoping that I was good enough.I don't like to lose.
When the music ended, and I did my last move, I looked hopefully at Taemin and the dance teacher. Everyone applauded at the side lines of the dancefloor.

"KEY!" Taemin ran to me and hugged me. I furrowed my eyebrows, totally in shock. He was hugging me again? I stiffened. Never been hugged so much in my life than today. This kid... "Great job! you are so so good!" He finally let go of me and started jumping around in excitement.He was so happy and 'alive'. When I heard that Jonghyun was his half-brother, i grabbed my chance. This could be so much fun! I knew he would disapprove this friendship between me and Taemin. Well i must say it was a pleasure to see him so angry and freaking out about it. 

I kind of liked Jonghyun, i was jealous. He is everything, i am not.  He has the looks, wealth, beauty, ... he's everything I like.When I hung around at his school, I caught a glimpse of him, since than i've been hanging out there, after his school was over to see him. It was more fun than hanging out in a abandoned building. 

"Really good work, Kim Kibum" The teacher said with a big smile. " Only a few small changes, but that's for later, welcome in our dance team" I chuckled when everyone bowed. Oh well, why not?  i had nothing to do anyways.

 

"GREAT GREAT!" Taemin shouted out. "We can join the biggest dance contest here in seoul! it is my biggest dream, thanks key!" I shrugged "no problem, so when's Jonghyun coming to pick us up?" Not that i wanted to or something.. "He isn't, His best friend minho is coming. I'm so sorry Key, My brother is always friendly i don't know why he doesn't like you" I felt a little disappointment."ow...i don't know either" maybe because i'm such a bad kid  to him. I kind of like it to . To make him frustrated, angry.. so he would notice me more. "Don't worry about that, i'm used to it" 

"oh Minho-hyung is here, c'mon key! " Taemin ran to a white car. I smiled he's such a happy kid. When I got in the car I greeted Minho. I recognized him, he always walked with jonghyun. "Hello, Kibum?I suppose?"  he asked hesitantly. I nodded "but please call me key" 
"alright key, you have to show me the directions" i just nodded and thanked him.The whole ride was confortable. Taemin could not stop talking to Minho.  You saw the twinkle in Taemins eyes, the admiration for Minho. 

"You can drop me off here" I did not want them to see the state of my house. I lived in a shabby house in a bad neighborhood. "are you sure?" Taemin looked outside the window. I nodded "Thanks for the ride, Bye" I stepped out of the car. "You're welcome" were minho's last words as i closed the door. I waited until they were gone, as i walked into a dark alley.

I opened my door and the lights. it smelled horrible here, I spent the last days at someone else place. A good friend of mine wooyoung. "mom?" i shouted. I looked around, Everything was upside down. Dirty pizza boxes, empty wine bottles were laying on the floor. I walked further and something creaked slightly under my feet. i looked down and picked it up. A syringe? oh great she's using again. i sighed deeply.

"YOU! go away this is MY house" i heard her shouting from out the bedroom. I rolled my eyes and the tv as i layed down on the cough. "GET OUT" My mother showed up infront of the tv. She was wearing dirty clothes, probably wearing the same clothes for days. "Go clean yourself up woman" so disgusting. "I'm your mother"  i scoffed "then why are you kicking me out?"  She stared confused at me. "ts, ts, i sold all your paintings, kibum" She laughed.  "you did what?" My eyes widen furious. "i was out off money- i needed my stuff, my candy ...so i sold your paintings, so keep on painting. If you aren't giving me money i'll earn it myself!!" she took some money out of her pocket and showed it, she laughed at my face.

"YOU!" i jumped out the cough. This wasn't my moher but the drugs. These drawings meant everything to me. They were my soul, my passion. She took it all away. i had to calm myself down,...she grinned "i'm going, bum seeya" She proudly walked to the door. Before I knew it, I took an empty wine bottle and threw it in her direction, but she already left. I hate her.