Must be Dreaming

Maybe i'm insane

 

--- Taemin ---

I slowly opened my eyes, my muscles ached from hours of dancing. My eyes widened when I realized that I was not sleeping in my bed. The TV was still on a menu of a movie that I was watching with....... minho..... I looked next to me and was a little startled. He had fallen asleep next to me. My cheeks turned red at the thought that yesterday we were laying here together in each other's arms. I swallowed and  put my hand on my chest, why was my heart beating so fast? We did this so often, wh-why does it feel so different now?  I could not stop staring at his perfect face everything was so perfect about him, he's so smart, so good at sports. I hesitated but still put my hand on his face, very gently. His skin felt so soft, a little bit cold. I his cheek gently, I swallowed again and sighed. What am i doing? I'm touching his face when he sleeps. i'm such a creep.

what if someone could see us? or what if key...... Oh god, KEY! i forgot about him.  I looked around in panic. He went back home? or is he still here?  out of panic, I accidentally hit minho in the face with my hand.  oh god "so sorry hyung, so sorry minho" I whispered quietly and rubbed the spot where I had hit him. He opened his eyes and he calmly grabbed my hand. I was staring into his beautiful brown eyes.  " do you give people regularly a slap in the face while they are sleeping?" he laughed. "i -i'm so sorry"  He did not let go my hand but caressed my cheek with his free hand. "it's okay Taemin" his touch gave me goosebumps all over my body. it was as if I wasn't breathing anymore and did not dare to look at him. 

I knew this was wrong, i - this was so wrong. This feeling's taking control of me. "Taemin... look at me" Minho said softly.  i shook my head, we were two guys, this...can't be..He sighed and let go of me.  " you feel it too, isn't?" I knew what he was talking but did not get it over my lips. "Jonghyun hates what we are feeling for each other.." i felt his eyes staring at me. I couldn't look at him. "what are we feeling for each other?" he asked calmly. How can he be so calm? f we become more than friends, everyone will hate us and Minho's career will be destroyed. Oh don't forget i will also be hated by jonghyun. "Fine, if i'm the first one to say it so be it!" i looked up at him. What..? what was he..is he going to...i swallowed. I blushed like crazy.. "Taemin, i like you"  I felt like I had a heart attack. 

"No no no god!" I panicked. "no?" Minho frowned "i thought you also felt the same about me?"  i nodded "i do, i really do but..oh no i said it i-" Minho grabbed me by the shoulders. Forced me to look at him and i calmed down a little bit.  "it's okay, listen to me. We keep it a secret okay? Jonghyun doesn't need to know" smiled at me. I smiled back, maybe we can try this out.  I nodded " i want-...." I was interrupted by jonghyun who the lights grumbling. 

Minho released me and we both looked at the clock. 07:00 AM it's time to get ready for school already. Why now? I felt like minho and i maybe .. could have kissed. I blushed again. i was so nervous around him. "GOD! " Jonghyun shouted shocked.  "you guys are up already. goddawn Taemin that stupid friend of yours just left without any 'thanks for staying the night here' he's so rude" i rolled my eyes. Wait...what? "key stayed the night?" jonghyun nodded "Yep, i told him to stay..but without any thank you. i just can't stand that guy" he growled. well at thi moment i hated Jonghyun for interrupting a beautiful moment like this.

"well i'm going home getting ready for school, see you there Tae" Minho stood up and gave me a beautiful smile. I did not know what we were now, or what all of this meant. I was so confused. Were we more than friends or just good friends now?  "bye, hyung" i treid to smile back. "what's with you? you normally jump around him as if it is the last time you see him" i rolled my eyes annoyed. "Stop it, hyung!" I got up and ran up  stairs, I felt the eyes of Minho burning in my back.

After getting ready for school, i joined the others at  breakfast. Jonghyun banged his fists on the table "forget it! i'm not going on vacation and sharing a room with that guy" I quietly took a bite of my sandwich and tried to ignore the hassle. "what's this about?' i asked. Jonghyun scoffed "we are going for teambuilding on a 3day vacation with the younger one's, guess who i'm sharing a room with? NOT OVER MY DEAD BODY" Oh...sounds like fun. i like that idea. "You do what i say or I'll make sure you can not play guitar anymore, understand?" My father tried not to raise his voice."why do you protect him so much?! What was your deal with his aunt? " i rolled my eyes, they were fighting about key again? My father stood up. Oh here it comes ... "i'm not your father, I don't have to explain what i do. It's my business" i was taking aback. That was harsh. 

"Right, you are not my father. you've never been. That means i can do what i want, and that's not sharing a room with that guy" Jonghyun stood up in victory but clearly hurt. "I still can suspend you from school" that was enough for my mother "ENOUGH! both of you. Jonghyun you are going and share a room with Kibum. You take Taemin to school now  and Lee i want to talk with you" Jonghyun sighed and grabbed my arm dragging me outside into his car. 

The ride was tense "hyung...." i tried to break the silence. He did not respond "hyung..." I tried again. He bit his lip "If he's not my father than i'm not your hyung"  That kinda broke my heart. "don't say that...i care more about you than you think. I care more about you than OUR father. You are more than a brother to me, real family" He parked the car in the school parking lot. He turned to me and smiled "thanks, always trying to  cheer me up" He gave me a big hug."you also mean a lot to me Taemin, don't ever forget that." i nodded and stpped out of the car where key was waiting for me..with krystal beside him? "could you please stop touching me, god you are so anniying. Go touch your boyfriend" Key pushed her toward jonghyuns car. "hey key" i greeted him. He hugged me and grabbed my arm, dragging me inside the school building. My phone vibrated.

[1 new message: Minho]

I swallowed as i clicked on it.

[Minho: Let's meet up after school]

Oh god...My heart was beating so fast, i couldn't breath.

[Taemin: I have dance class]
[Minho: And i have soccer, i'm waiting at the soccer field. I'm waiting even if you don't show up]

My fingers trembled. it was going to happen ... after so many years of friendship and dreams about him.

[Taemin: Ok.]

We have never texted so seriously. 

The whole school day went very slow.Asking myself the same question over and over again, will i go or not ?  "C'mon we have dance class"  key said hastily. "i'm not going i have something to do.." Key frowned "what kind of thing?" He looked at me suspiciously, this was probably the first time i skipped dancing. "I..have to...do ..something..really important" i was such a good liar. totally not. "Important, like what?" i sighed annoyed. "important things like..studying for ..histo--math. yup totally studying math so important, i can't believe it myself so see you tomorrow key!" Key frowned not believing a word and leaving him dumbfounded. i'm so stupid. I texted jonghyun not to wait for me and turned of my phone as i walked to the soccer field of the school. 

My heart hit painfully fast with every step I took into minho's direction.it was a little dark but the headlights illuminated the football field. I went to the sidelines and watched Minho exercise. I calmed down as i looked at his smile. He really enjoyed it. I sighed deeply what was i thinking? He was my crush since..forever.  This was my chance after all this years, Minho actually feels the same about me. I dropped my bag at the sideline as i ran to him. "Tae-.." He was all sweaty, but that made him just so tempting. "you came!" I loved his smile so much, the way he was looking at me. He dropped his ball. "i wanted to apologize about -" I interrupted him by pulling him closer to me and kiss him on the lips.

It felt fantastic, i forgot everything around me. It was just Minho and me. As i let go of him he stared at me with wide eyes. "I like you minho,..more than just friends. I want us more than be just friends" He smirked "oh thank god. I love you taemin" were his only words as he pulled me closer again for a gentle kiss. I must be dreaming.

 

-----

A/N: Hii guys! Thanks for reading and subbing.sorry for the not Jongkey part but oh well....now you can wait till the next chapter!!
I'm back from vacation but i have to work from 8am till 6pm so i try my best to write longer chapters, but i can't promise. I'm sorry if this was a shorty :D

But i hope you enjoyed it :D I'm also sorry for my not-so-good english. It isn't my first language but i'll try my best to make it readable. lol

Thank you anywayss ^^ 

image