Destiny 7

Destiny

That's how you 'dumped' him.

Recap

You: Oppa...mianhae...

Kyungsoo: O...oo.....okay...

You: Actually I like you too. Since my first semester here. Somehow, today I was planning on confessing to you. But... I don't think I'm ready for this. I was so happy because what I did today. Everything was great. Then, I realized I should continue to study hard and get a better job.For now, I think being someone's girlfriend is not my style.

Kyungsoo: I'm glad you liked me too. I guess I don't have a one-sided love eventhough you just dumped me. I hope you do well in your life. I'm sure one day,we'll meet again,---.

You: Yeah...but...ummm...oppa?

Kyungsoo: Yes?

You: Do...do you mind waiting for me?

Kyungsoo ruffled your hair.

Kyungsoo: I will, by God's willing. I promise^^

Under the beautiful night sky.....

Miracle happened in my life...

That day, we made our promise. I'm not sure about you, waiting for me. Hope we'll meet again oppa...someday....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEW YEARS LATER

 

EXO, THE MOST POPULAR KPOP IDOL ON EARTH..

The group of 12 handsome guys:

EXO-K: SUHO,BAEKHYUN,CHANYEOL,D.O,KAI,SEHUN

EXO-M: XIUMIN,LUHAN,KRIS,LAY,CHEN,TAO

My brother is so popular now. I guess there's no problem for him to  pick any girls to be his girlfriend. By the way, after finished my university study, I went abroad to continue my study and practical in designing. I lose contact with Kai after that. Appa saidhe wanted to be a famous celebrity. I hope he chose that right path for him. He 'ran away' after appa revealed the truth about our relationship, about he's not my real brother. I'm okay with it.I'm going back to Korea after 5 years because of a job opportunity. My first day at SM Entertainment. My first day meeting those popular EXO members.

Manager: Hey guys. Today, I want to introduce our new staff. She'll be in design team. Everyone is busy for your comeback,so we hired her to help us. Besides, she's really talented and expert in this job.

I've got long hair, different from myself during my study period. I'm no longer ashamed of myself. I saw Kai with his flirty smile. He's still don't recognized me.Aigoo~~he's really changed.  I slowly took of my shade and introduced myself.

Me: Annyeonghaseyo. My name is ---. Nice to meet you. From these days onwards, I'll be in charge of designing. I hope you can give cooperation towards our team^^

Kai: Wait...---? Is that you? My baby?

Suho: Kai, stop being ert. She's new here. How come she's your baby?

Kai: She's my sister, well not blood-related. But, we're still sibling. You've changed drastically sis? Is that really you?

Baekhyun: Sorry miss. He's in his acting and flirty mode right now. He always dreamed about his sister lately....

Me: Hehehehe....It's really me oppa. Your beloved sister....

Kai: Oh my God! I'm not dreaming. I miss you baby.... >w<

The other EXO members looked at both of us in disbelief. The sibling reunion....suddenly.....

"---???"

I'm looking at a very handsome guy who's calling my name. There's no way I  can forgot this guy....The cute smile formed from his heart-shaped lips...the short guy with owl's eyes....the guy who melted my heart...the guy whom I'm in love with...

Me: Kyungsoo oppa?

He smiled at me and he noded.

Chanyeol: Wow, after Kai reunite with his sister, now D.O is reunited with his....what? Girlfriend..or just friend?

Me: He's my senior..

Kyungsoo: There's a lot a want to ask her. Would you guys mind, we're going to the nearest cafe for while?

Kai: Isn't that I'm the one who supposed to spend more time with her? Wait..!!!Kyungsoo yah!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAFE

We sat facing each other. I can feel my face getting hotter. It's been a long time after our last met. And now, fate reunites us. I still remember that childish promise we made that night.

Kyungsoo: How are you? You've changed a lot after our last meeting...

Me: I'm fine. Well,I need to change, oppa. It's so hard to find jobs with my former style. They kept saying I'm ugly and don't deserve this designing job.Phew...those picky companies.....

Kyungsoo: You're doing well. Since you're accepted in SME....

His bright smile never fades from his lips..

Me: I'm just lucky....oppa....I miss you

I blurted out. This damn mouth. Aishh.....

Kyungsoo: I miss you too....more than you could imagine.

Hearing his statement, I burst out into laughter.

Me: Oppa, why are you being so cheesy? You're so funny...

Kyungsoo: To loosen up the awkwardness.........~~~~ Remember our promise?

Me: Of course I am...

Kyungsoo: It's worth waiting for all these years. Never thought I'm gonna meet you again....

Me: It's our destiny. You changed your name? So, D.O is your stage name?

Kyungsoo: Yes, I have to. They asked me to find suitable name and I ended up using my surname.

Me: O..Okay. I guess we must go back. They must me looking for you now. Next time, we'll meet again....right? Well, of course..We’re in the same company though...silly me...

Kyungsoo: Haha....yeah...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After few meetings......our relationship grew fonder. But still, we remained friends because I'm comfortable with it. I don't want to take one step forward because of his condition. He's really popular, gaining popularities from their charismatics performance. I don't want to be his burden. I want him to enjoy his life, making other people happy with their musics and achieve his dream. He answered positively,saying "I'm waiting for you for few years without knowing you still like me or not. And now, I can still wait because you're right infront of me and I'm sure, one day, I'm gonna make you mine." Auuuwwww.....this guy is so cheesy >/////<

One day, EXO are invited to a talk show.

Host: Today we're having the most popular idol as our guest. Ladies and gentlemen, it's EXO!!!

EXO: WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO EXO-IMNIDA~~~

After few talking sessions...

Host: Okay, now I want to ask about your personal life, if you don't mind. D.O ssi, I'm pretty sure ladies out there are dying to know your ideal type.

D.O: Uhh...emmm....actually I don't have a specific ideal type. I think my future girl is the one who's comfortable just the way she is. She must be good at cooking too.

Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly...

Host: D.O ssi, your face is suddenly becoming red. Are you embarrassed regarding to ideal type topic? It seemed like you're mentioning someone special. Is it?

D.O: The truth is actually I'm waiting for someone...........

The crowds suddenly shouted like crazy....Kyungsoo-yah~~~why must you told that to the public....TT^TT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been exactly 5 years 6 months after we made that promise when our relationship changes from just friend to lovers. Kai was so disappointed, but still he wished the best for his one and only beloved sister and his best friend.

[Breaking news: EXO's D.O RUMORED DATING....]

[UPDATE: EXO'S D.O REPORTED TO BE DATING A NON-CELEBRITY + EVIDENCES]

 

! After Kyungsoo stated that he's waiting for someone, the reporters kept stalking him. The pictures of us going back from dinner last night is already shown in the internet. Luckily my face is not clear. But, Kyungsoo oppa is clearly visible in that pic. With his all-black attire. I don't know how to face this. This is why I don't want to date with a celebrity. I'm sure the sasaeng fans are in their 'operation' to find out that girl.

I'm doomed. I took out my phone and texted him..

 Me >Oppa, are u ok? The news?

Oppa>I'm ok.Idk why they keep bothering our private life.We hve our life too,we deserve to be happy TT^TT

Stay inside the house.People might recognize u...If u need anything,just tell me,okay? I need to go now. Bye. Love u. XOXO

I'm sure no one knows me, so I decide to go to the nearest convenient shop to buy ice-cream. I'm craving for ice-cream....My chocolate ice-cream...........When I walked back from the shop, I felt someone is watching me. I ran all my might home. Is that sasaeng fan? No way...maybe just bunch of teenagers....Next day, I was shocked when I saw a box of ripped dolls with red paint, the eyes was sticking out and there's a note "STAY AWAY FROMD.O OPPA OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE" This must be a 'present' from that person lastnight. I brought the box inside and hide it under my bed.I don't want to tell Kyungsoo oppa about it because he might transferring me to isolated island where he think the safest place for me. I thought it only last for a day, but it every day I kept receiving the threaten note and its' getting worst. They even have my pictures. They know me! I can only cried. I had to accept the fact that this is what I get when I dated him. My bad day continued as I was having my period and I've only got 1 sanitary pad left. It was 7p.m and I walked alone down the street to find

that stuff. Why today??? Why???!!! Suddenly, someone pushed my from back and I rolled like a buffalo. I can't see who they are, but I'm sure they're girls Well, sasaeng~~~One of them took my phone and throw at harshly on the street. They kept beating me while cursing like crazy. I can't get up, I tried to fight back but I can't because my period pain. "STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPA!!!" Their last word before they left me lying covered with blood on the street.Slowly I get up, searching for my phone. Damn! It's broken...those es!...Then I saw a bright light from afar. This must be heaven. I'm going to die. Take me....and goodbye,sadist world. But the light which I thought from heaven was actually from a car.

"---!!!!"

Ah....it's Kyungsoo oppa.

Kyungsoo: Oh my....who did this to you? Are you okay? Baby....answers me...

Kyungsoo cried...

Me: Oppa, I'm not going to die....please don't cry....

Kyungsoo: Let's go to the hospital...

Me: No....I don't want. Just bring me home,okay?

Since the girls were not using 'extraordinary' equipments when beating me, I'm not badly injured.Kyungsoo oppa's searching for aid kit under my bed.

Then he saw the box of dolls. Damn,I forgot to throw that away.

Kyungsoo: Baby, what's this?

Me: It's toy. Hehehe...Just toys...for my experiments.

Kyungsoo: Don't you lie to me? How about this note? I can't take this anymore. I want to tell the police.

Me: Oppa, please no....I'm not badly injured though....

Kyungsoo: Not bad? All these bruises and blood, you say it's not bad. We have no other choice. We must tell the police...

Me: There's another choice.....

Kyungsoo: What?

Me: Oppa..................let's break up.....