Destiny 1

Destiny

ps: that "----" sign is for ur name ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

One fine Monday morning. I was walking lazily to the class. Typical Monday, the day which every one of us(in my opinion) hates most. I have to walk up early, class start from 8am to 5pm. ARGHHH!! Student life....kinda tiring. There's only one thing that I really love about Monday. It's the day where I can meet him, my crush :D 

2p.m

We have class at the studio. I'm art student, major in design. So, our studio is our second home. Opposite of art studio is a class for music department. That's him!!!! I saw him entering the class with his friends. Since the distance between our class is not too far, I can still see him smiling....auwww...that heart-shaped lips. I've been liking him for a while. But, worst of all, I still don't know his name.

KYUNGSOO'S POV

I don't have enough sleep last night because of watching that anime. It's kinda addictive for me. I enter the class, sitting at my favourite spot, near the window. Then, I saw this one girl. I can sense she's kinda peeking at me sometimes(or maybe she's looking at other person =,=)

Me: Hey, dude. Do you know that girl? The one who has black short hair over there...??

Student 1: I don't know her. Seems too normal for me. I guess she's one of the nerds. Why?

Me: Ooooo.....nothing.

YOUR POV

Is he looking at me just now? Kekekekeke.....(stop your imagination!). I was mesmerized by a cute baby faced boy who his name remain unknown till.....PAKK!!!!

Ouchh!!

It's my art lecturer, Mr.Kim.

Mr.Kim: Hey,----. What's you looking at? Focus in my class!.

You: S...sorry, Mr.Kim.

Mr.Kim handing me a paper, written on it, "The Musical"

Mr.Kim: I want you to photostate this paper, then give it to final year student, music department. Go now!!

Hell yeah! Since I'm the class monitor, I've to take care of everything. Even simple thing like this...Emmmm...final year student? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that his class???!!!!! Holy s**t. I know this day would come...this is FATE!!!!! Kekekekkeke....

I read the paper as I'm on my way.

THE MUSICAL

BY ART STUDENT

- MUSIC DEPARTMENT

- DESIGN DEPARTMENT

*The meeting will be held 5pm today.

by: Advisor of Design Club(Faculty of Art and Design)

I wonder what is this all about. I really hate Mr.Kim fro his last minute announcement. I have to be ready since I'm the president of the design club. Then....i reached the almighty class. *calm yourself* 

KNOCK!KNOCK!!

Me: Excuse me sir. May I see the class representative?

Sir: Yes, but why?

Me: This is regarding to final student project sir...

Sir: Ow...Kyungsoo, she's calling for you...

(Holy s**t!! It's him.....oh my...oh my.....)

KYUNGSOO'S POV

I was busy reading the lyrics with earphone plugged on. Then, I was distracted by our lecturer's voice, calling for me. Then I saw that 'one of those nerds' girls was waiting at the door. I walked towards her as i saw her 'lost-in-space's' face. 

Me(kyungsoo): Miss??

She's back to reality after i snapped my fingers..

YOUR POV

He's coming to me, then i saw his nametag

DO KYUNG SOO

Finally, I know his name....Praise the Lord.....yahoooo................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back to my cool-self, handing him the paper and i walked away as I unknowingly smiled at him.

===============================================================

"----!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: Yes, Mr.Kim?

Mr.Kim: After class this evening, we'll have meeting. I want all the committee of our club attend this meeting. Understand?

Me: Yes....

As expected, that last minute guy is really annoying....

...........

The meeting ended. I'm so happy.....why? Because we're going to colllabe with them. I'm gonna meet him..again!!

I'm really strict when it comes to any activities involving our club. I don't want to ruin our good reputation. I was chosen as the club's president since I was in semester 2. The youngest and the first female president ever.