Destiny 3

Destiny

Recess..

Well....we're not making friends without making some enemies. There's one whom you really hate. She's Jessica. She's having crush on Kai. For all these times, you've been hiding your identity so well till Kai decided to tell Kyungsoo. Jessica thought you have a special relationship with Kai...

"HEY,----!!!!!!!!!"

S**t, that b**ch is coming. You ran away from her. It's not because you're afraid of her. Although you're not good in sport, you have black belt in taekwondo(wow...clap3). That b**ch is like an ahjumma. Never stop talking about how much is her love towards Kai. You wanna kick her and her gangs. But you have a good reputation here. And of course you dont want to spoil it just because of "loveholic" b**ch. You kept running till you reached the practice room. Somehow, you bumped on someone.

You: Kyungsoo-sunbaenim....sorry....

Kyungsoo: Ow...never mind. Where did you come from? Did you saw a ghost just now? Are you okay?

(take a deep breath)

You: It's not a normal ghost. It's female ghost with heavy make-up who commited suicide because she suffered of one-sided love disease.....

Kyungsoo: Whoa..I guess you really can see ghost (==)

Kyungsoo laughed, seeing your reaction talking about Jessica.

You: Forget about her. So, how's your practice sunbaenim?

Kyungsoo: Everything is great. I think this musical will be perfect.

You: That's cool. Good luck,sunbae!

Kyungsoo: Thanks...emm...one more thing...I'm 2 years older than you right? Why dont you call me oppa instead? Sunbaenim is too formal for me...

You: O...okay...o...oo....oppa..I want to meet Kai. Bye....

You walked faster, leaving Kyungsoo behind. You're trying to hide your bright red face. Omegerd!!! You're so happy. Are we friends now??It's a good start. Kyungsoo oppa..OPPA....KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were dancing randomly behind the stage like a bull released from it's cage for a fight(-..-)..until..Kai appeared from nowhere..

Kai: SIS!!!!! Is there anything happened? Why are you being like this? Did someone give you drug?

You: No...nothing....Can you follow me for a while?

Kai: Sure...

You and Kai went to a quiet place where there's no one around 

You: Oppa, can you settle down your business with Jessica? I hate her being chasing me all the way!

Kai: Why? She done something wrong to you? Let me face her for hurting my baby...

You smacked his head..

Kai: Ouchh...

You: Listen here. She's not gonna hurt me. Btw, she's not capable to even touch me. The problem now is YOU. She kept complaining about our 'secret' relationship. She said we fall for each other. Trust me, that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. She's look like an ahjumma with creepy, heavy make-up. She's watching me all over the time. She talked about you every second, minutes, days...bla...bla..bla...Her fantasy love story with you are so thick as million pages novel.

You stopped talking when you saw Kai's watching you with a wide smile on his face. 

You: WHAT?! Why are you smiling? It's not funny oppa. It's about life and death.

Kai: You're being your true self right now. Hehehehehe. It's been a long time I haven't heard you nagging like this. I guess I've to thank Jessica for bringing back my sister. Auww....my baby's so cute..Let me hug you...

You pushed Kai away. 

You: I haven't finish talking...

Kai: ----, I'm not gonna date anyone till you get married. 

You: Whoa..that's too much. Oppa, I'm not gonna marry anyone till I die

Kai: Neither do I

You: Stop being childish oppa. Please give decision to that ahjumma. Accept or dump her. I've to go. Bye....

KAI'S POV

She said I'm childish TT^TT...........I just really love my sister. I'm the one who protect her since she was a kid. She pretends to be strong, but deep inside her, she's just a fragile little girl. She turned to a cold girl after our mom passed away 3 years ago. She's not 100% changing though....

TRUT....TRUTTT...

One message received

From:Appa

Kai, tmrow is Saturday. Can both of you cme home? I really miss my sweetie pies...><

--------

Alright....gotta tell ---- about this. AHA! I've got an idea. I want to tease my lil sis....ngehehehehehehe.. I saw her far away with backdrops for the stage. 

"BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Kai shouted and made people shocked. "He's calling for who? Who's his baby...??". They started to wonder. You were still in your duty, ignoring Kai who's actually calling for you.

Kai: ----!!!! My baby..How dare you ignore me..

Kai's acting like a crying little boy. You're just giving him a death glare to Kai. Everyone else started to talk to each other a.k.a gossiping. Only Kyungsoo knew the truth. Kai walked closer to you without you knowing. Suddenly, he backhugged you.

Kai: Aigoo....honey. Dont you miss our baby Jjanggu. Come home after this...with me.....

You: Get off me,you ert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You pushed Kai away, who's now laughing like crazy.

I'LL KILL YOU LATER, KAI...............