Destiny 8

Destiny

Our relationship has been 3 months old. Somehow, I think I better stop all of these.

Me: Oppa, lets break up.............

Kyungsoo was shocked. He can't believe what he heard just now.

Kyungsoo: NO! I DON'T WANT!..... You know how long I've been waiting for you and now you want us to end this relationship.I won't, I swear!

Me: Oppa, stop being selfish. If we continue this relationship, everyone is hurt. I don't want them to have broken heart just because of this. Please understand, oppa....

Kyungsoo: How about me? My feeling? If they're truly my fans, they should wish the best for my own happiness. Not by hurting someone else like this. I'm tired....

Me: Don't say like that. You chose this way, and you must overcome it. This is your destiny oppa. You're sacrificing your feeling for sake of other people....

Kyungsoo: I'm tired,---...........why they never understand me?

Kyungsoo leaned on your shoulder, crying.

Me: I want you to have a better life, oppa. That's why I think we should end this relationship. I don't want to see you like this.

I want my happy oppa back....

Kyungsoo hugged you tightly.

Kyungsoo: I don't want. Please.....I need you....

Seeing how much he hurt, I remained quiet. Whatever is good for you, is good for me too, oppa. I hold his hand tightly.

Me: I love you.........

Kyungsoo released the hug and brought me closer. Suddenly, he cupped my face and kissed me

Kyungsoo: I love you more, baby.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's nothing 'special' happened that night. He slept at the couch. He decided to reveal our relationship, which you think the most stupid thing that he had ever done. You can't stop him. SME held a press conference regarding Kyungsoo's relationship. The reporters waited eagerly about the case.

D.O: I'm sure all of you know about my current state. About my dating rumors....

Reporter 1: Is is true D.O ssi? You're dating a non-celebrity?

Reporter 2: What about your popularity then?

D.O: A celebrity or not, it's about my feeling. We are human. Once we fall in love, we're just blind.

Reporter 1: Is that mean you're really in a relationship, D.O ssi?

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and smile.

D.O: Yes I am. We've been a special relationship for 3 months. She's a non-celebrity and we're both happy now.

The crowd went crazy. Kyungsoo just calm. It's true. He don't want to lie anymore. He don't want his beloved person to be harmed. And it's better to reveal the relationship. Well, if he revealed about you and Kai are siblings,more people will get hurt. Their Kaisoo armada will sink.

Kyungsoo: I hope everyone understands my feeling. Dear my fans, I know you're hurt. I'm so sorry. But, if you really love me for whoever I'm, I hope you still support me and Exo till the end. I hope you wish the best for us. That's the true fans are. And for those who are not happy for this news, I don't want you to hurt yourself and others.

Reporter 2: D.O ssi, how long have you known this lucky girl?

D.O: It has been nearly six years. I've been waiting for her for years. One more thing, to those who are watching this, I want you to stay away from her. She's not guilty. It's just me who fall for her. Even if you dare to hurt us, I'll never leave her. Trust me.Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After watching the press conference live on television, I shut all the windows, locked myself inside the room. I don't know what to do. I'm scared. That owl!! I took my phone and search for latest news in the internet. EXO D.O IS CONFIRM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH NON-CELEBRITY-the no.1 topic in the search engine. That topic received a lot of attention from all over the world. Most of them were not happy, some of them are angry.

[BREAKING: EXO D.O IS CONFIRMED IN A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP]

Comment 1: WHAT!!!!!???? NOOOOO!!!!! OUR ARMADA IS SINKING!!! NO MORE KAISOO....!!!! TT^TT

Comment 2: That girl must be so lucky......D.O oppa has been waiting for years.... : / 3

Comment 3: I wonder who that ....

~~~~~~~~~

People started to bash me. Never mind, you have the right. TT^TT

Beep!

One message received

From: Oppa^^

Hey.....are u okay?

Me>>Nope...I'm going to kill u later.... \(n`.`n)/

Oppa^^>>I'm willing to ~~(o..O)~~ ^^ ...  :P

Me>> I hate u \(*^*)/....

Oppa^^>> I LOVE U TOO XD....

......no reply.....no....reply.....no reply....

Oppa^^>> Baby?

.......no reply....no reply......no reply.....

Oppa^^>> U're mad wth me? :'(

.................still no reply...

~~~~lalalalalala~~~~

Oppa^^ calling.....

Me: What?!

Oppa: I'm sorry okay...please don't be mad...

Me: You don't understand my current situation. You're just confessed to the public and then you act like nothing happened.It's okay for you. How about me? I feel insecure, you know?! People started to bash me. I'm sure after this they might come to my house and kill me....I'm hanging up....bye...

Kyungsoo: Wait!......

I was mad, really mad. How can he act like nothing happened? I'm gonna shot that owl with a sniper! Suddenly, that owl who come from nowhere, backhugged me. I struggled hard to release his hug, but he's just too strong.

Kyungsoo: I'm sorry, baby. Don't be afraid. I'll protect you.....

Me: With what? Protect me with your imaginary superpower?

Kyungsoo: You're pretty mad, don't you?

I was about to kick him when he suddenly pressing his lips against mine. I can feel butterflies flying and horses galloping in my stomach.

Kyungsoo: I see....that's the only way to cool you down. I guess I'll make you angry frequently.

(Blushing....blushing....)

Kyungsoo: You're so cute. I'm so lucky to have you. Hehehe....come on...let's go out...

Me: What? No!!!

Kyungsoo: Come on....

As we walked together, holding hands,I was so happy. He is full of surprises. He might look dull and serious, but only me know his real side. He was covered with all black clothes, but once you know him, he's just like a rainbow.This owl with a heart-shaped lips has stolen my heart....

Me: Oppa, I have a letter for you, written by me..

Kyungsoo took the letter and started to read it.

Dear: DO KYUNG SOO, MY HANDSOME GUY >///<

What I afraid most is...one day

I find it's hard for me to wake up, my eyes are tightly shut...

I'm no longer able to look at my phone, mesmerize by a picture of a handsome owl...

I'm no longer able to laugh when I watch every videos of you...

I'm no longer able to hear your voice, singing the sweetest lullaby...

I'm no longer able to smile brightly when I remember everything about you...

Before that day comes, I want you to know that I'M DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU <3...

Love: --- ...p/s: don't cry :P

Kyungsoo: You wrote this? It's beautiful....

Me: Of course I am. I'm art student though...hohohoho....

Kyungsoo can't hold his feeling and cried...He took something out of his pocket....kneeled in front of me...and said..

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

I was nearly fainted, and once again...

Me: Oppa, mianhae....

Kyungsoo: Not again....

I ran away from him, laughing like crazy,leaving him behind with frustration.

Kyunsoo had to wait again until the next 5 years 6 months.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo sat on the couch, sharing your love story with your son.

Kyungsoo: Your mom is kinda cruel you know...I have to wait for eleven years for her to be officially mine...

You: Well, why don't you find other women then.....

Kyungsoo: No,I don't want ~~~~~~~~~ :P

Your son: I want to have my own love story when I grow up. I don't want my girl to wait for eleven years just like appa did...

Kyungsoo ruffled his son's hair. He looked at you and smiled.

It's worth to wait because I know; it's our fate...our Destiny.

THE END :')