Destiny 2

Destiny

Today you're gonna meet those music department seniors. Eventhough 'he's' there too, work is work. Serious mode activated!

You: Hi, I'm ----, the president of the Design Club. Today, we're going to discuss about your final project which involving our club. I  hope you can give cooperation towards us.

Student 1: That's the girl you said before right. She's cold dude. Look at that nerd face. 

Kyungsoo's just rolling his eyes, giving full attention during the meeting. 

Kai: I know that girl. For God sake, she's really clever. Despite the cold image she's showing right now, she's really unexpected actually. 

Kyungsoo: You mean?

Kai: I dont know how to explain...emmmm....

Kyungsoo: I guess you know a lot about her...she's close to you?

Kai: I'm her brother^^

----------------------------------------------------------

Aishhh...... these guys are not giving attention. Forgot to mention, that tall, dark guy named Kai over there is your older brother. You're close to each other. But, you decided to be strangers in this university. No one know you're siblings. 

Kyungsoo's till in his shocking mode. He's friend with Kai for a long time, but he never mention about his sister. Kyungsoo observed you from head to toe. Not even a single similarites both of you have.

(Why is he looking at me like that? Is there anything on my face??)

You: Kyungsoo-sunbaenim, is there any problems? Anything to ask?(still showing my cold side eventhough my heart dance like crazy)...

Kyungsoo: No...it's nothing...

(Meeting ended)

The practice started the day after tomorrow. I hope everything will be okay. I promised my self, after this all ended, I'm gonna confess. 

KYUNGSOO'S POV

This is our final project. I must do my best. Fighting! Suddenly I saw a small figure dragging a big box. Since I'm a good person, I helped her. 

"Ow...thanks",she said. She's ---.

I saw her blushing and i found it kinda cute(kekekeke ><)

Me: ---- ssi, sorry to ask you this...ummmm......Kai is really your brother?

DOT....DOT...DOT...

"He told you that? Yes, he's my brother," she replied.

Me: So, he's not lying...

She's just smiling...

YOUR POV

Oh gawd!!! i'm having conversation with him. First step is done. Finally he recognized me. I guess I'm quite attractive. Ohohohoho..

I was smiling like a retard till Kai approached me.

Kai: Sis....

Me: Dont call me like that. People are watching us..

Kai wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

Kai: I think we should reveal our identity. That's the only way they stop bullying you.

I shove off his hand.

Me: Dont worry. I'm still alive though. And one more thing, you told Kyungsoo sunbaenim about us...being siblings?

Kai: Uhh...yeah...Let the world know I'm proud of having a cute little sister who's good in everything except sport. Hehe..

Me: Cut it off. Go over there..shuhhh.....they need you. Stop disturbing me.

Kai pinched your cheek before leaving for dance practice. Kai is kinda overprotective since I'm the only sibling he has.