Destiny 5

Destiny

Appa: Kids,we’re going to have lunch outside. Get dress. Hurry…!

Inside the car

You: Appa, oppa’s bullying me…

Appa: What?! Kai, what’ve you done to your sis?

You: He’s posting my ugly face on IG, appa. He’s humiliating me.

Kai: Trust me appa. I’m saving her. I’m just erasing her fake mole, put away her glasses and took pic with her. Then, I posted it.

Your appa was just laughing and giving high 5 to Kai.

Appa: You’ve done a great job Kai. I guess I’ve raised my son so well. Hohoho…

---

After having lunch, your father brought you to a salon.

You: What are we doing here? Don’t tell me you….want to be a woman, appa?

Your appa pushed you inside the salon and forced you to sit.

Appa: Miss, make my princess the most beautiful girl on earth. We’ll be back after you’ve finish. And….this hair, put extra effort on it.

Your father ruffled your hair.

You: APPA!!!!NO!!! Oppa, save me!!!

Kai stuck his tongue, leaving you with those scary make-ups.

Worker: You’re really pretty, miss. Except this mole…

You: That’s fake…

Worker: What?

You erased the mole...

Worker: Well, this makes my job easier.

She started with your hair. She curled it and cut bit of your fringe. ..bla3…put contact lens..

Few hours passed, then…TARA!!!!

Worker: I’m done!

At the same time, your father and Kai arrived. Both of them were frozen in disbelief to see your changes.

You: So, how do I look?

Appa: Omaigad….you looks stunning dear. Just like your mother.

You: Thanks. Hehehe…oppa?

You looked at Kai who’s mouth-opened and blank while looking at you.

You: Oppa? Oh, please…. don‘t fall in love with me…

You . You shook him up till he woke up from his dream.

Kai: Appa!!! Appa!!!! APPA!!!!!!! I want to marry her. I want to marry my baby. Let me be your husband… please….PLEASE….!!!!

Your father smacked Kai’s head.

Appa: Back to your sense Kai...

Kai: Appa, why I can’t marry her?(pouting)

Appa: Kai, you’re stating the obvious. She’s your sister. Do you really love her?

Kai: YES…

Your father just ignores Kai’s answer.

Appa: Kids, I want to meet my friends for a while. Later, I’ll call you. ----, look after your brother. Make sure don’t go too far okay?

You: Yes, sir.

You hold Kai’s hand tightly. Even though he’s older than you, he’s easily lost.

You: Oppa, let’s go there. That toy shop.

You dragged Kai along to the shop. You saw a Pororo plushie. That’s just like Kyungsoo oppa. Hehehe..

You: Oppa, I want that!!!

Kai: Aigoo… you’re old already. You don’t need plushie to accompany your sleep anymore.

You: Oppa~~~~

You made aegyo in front of him. The easiest way to ‘kill’ Kai.

Kai: O…okay, fine. Anything for my princess.  

Ahjumma: You look so sweet together. Miss, you’re lucky to boyfriend like him.

Kai: So lucky to have you….So lucky to be your love…I am…hmmm

Kai’s smiling sheepishly while singing Lucky.

You: Ahjumma, I’m actually lucky to have brother like him. We’re siblings ^^

Ahjumma: Really? Hihihihi….I thought you’re lovers.

-------

You: Oppa, why you don’t have a girlfriend?

Kai: Are you really curious about that?

You: Umm….kinda. Since, my brother is an almost perfect guy. You’re handsome, good in both study and sport. You can sing and dance well too…

Kai: Hehe…It’s not that no one likes me. They even fight over me like Jessica’s did. I’ve told you before, I’m not gonna date anyone till you get married.

You: You’re weird oppa.

Kai: It just….I decides to stay like this, well…solo.  Having you and appa is more than enough for me. I have a big secret…..you wanna know?

You: What…..?

Kai: It’s a bit embarrassing for telling you this. I have this kind of thought before…since we’re kids till now…

You: What is it? You’re making me wonder….

Kai: You know what… I will be the happiest person in this world if I DON’T have sister like you.

You: Hey!! What kind of thought is that? I hate you oppa….

Kai: I haven’t finished talking…if you’re not my sister, I’ll be the first one to confess to you. I’m gonna protect you with my life.

You: Too bad we’re siblings huh…. Maybe for the next life time, we’ll be together oppa… I’m really lucky to have a brother like you.

KAI’S POV

Only if you know I’m not your blood brother, ----. Sorry for keeping this secret. Time will reveal the truth, sister….