Destiny 4

Destiny

You, Kai and Kyungsoo walked together after the practice finished.

You: Appa asked us to go home?

Kai: Yes, he texted me before. I guess he really missed us.

Kyungsoo was so jealous seeing your close relationship. How he wish he had a little sister too.

Kyungsoo: Kai, who’s Jjanggu?

Kai: Ahh….Jjanggu is our baby. I secretly have relationship with my sister since I really love her. One night I …….

Before Kai could finish his sentence, you quickly cut it off.

You: Enough oppa! Jjanggu is HIS baby, not ours. Kyungsoo oppa, please don’t misunderstand. Jjanggu is just a dog.

Kyungsoo: PUHAHAHAHAHHAHA…..seriously?!

Kai: It’s not funny, Do Kyung Soo. Baby, since when did you call him oppa?

You: I….I …….

You just stuttered, don’t know what to answer. For all these times, Kai is the only one you whom you call oppa.

Kyungsoo: I asked her to call me oppa. She’s younger than us…and I want to have a little sister too. I’m really jealous of you Kai.

(WHAT??!! But, I want to be more than sister for you Kyungsoo oppa. Will you be my boyfriend?? But maybe it’s a good start. From sister to lover..ngehehehehe….)

Kai: No, I don’t want to share my baby with anyone else…no way. But, I think you can be a good man for her…

(Oh my oppa~~~Thank you for approving our relationship)

Kyungsoo: Hahaha… I must go now. My father is waiting for me. See you next week. ^^

You can feel your face getting hotter. That heart-shaped smile on his face is killing you softly and you’re willing to die.

----------

“KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Your fantasy imagination stopped when you heard a middle age guy is calling for Kai.

Kai: My coach is calling. Wait for me at the gate, kay…

You: O…okay ^^

You walked to the front gate. Suddenly you heard the most annoying voice on earth is calling for you. It’s Jessica. As you turned around, a bucket of water splashed on your face.

Holy s**t!!

Jessica: I told you to stay away from Kai. But, it seemed like you’re really deaf. So, now you’re his baby huh. A nerd, ugly-faced like you is nothing compare to me.

Jessica was about to slap you when a hand stopped her. It was Kai.

Kai: Don’t you dare to lay even a finger on her, or else I’m gonna rip your face apart. Understand?! You’re the one who’s ugly. F**k off b**ch.

Kai dragged you away from Jessica who’s clueless of what just happened. You were still dumfounded. It’s the first time you saw Kai angry. You’re afraid to look at him as he brought you to his car. After a silent moment, his temper seemed to cool down.

Kai: Are you okay?

You: Yes….

Kai: I’m sorry…

You: For what?

Kai: I’m sorry….I should’ve dumped her before. And now she’s even dare to threaten you… I’m really sorry…

You: Never mind. I can stop her although you’re not around just now.

Kai: Stop acting like you’re strong! Whenever she disturbs you next time, call me. Understand?

You: Oppa, I’m not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself. I’ve black belt in taekwondo, remember?

Kai: Why don’t you just kick her, or slap her b**ch face?

You: I just don’t want to. Emmm…..oppa?

Kai: Yes?

You: Am I really nerd, ugly-faced ? Am I really that ugly oppa?

Your eyes started to feel wet. You’ve heard it so many times…YOU’RE UGLY!! You can’t hold it anymore as you let your tears fall down. Kai stiffen. Seeing you cry hurts him so much. He pulled you in his embrace.

Kai: Don’t say like that. My sister is the cutest girl on earth. Please….stop crying…

You: We’re different, oppa. You’re good in everything. While me? I’m just good in study. I’m a nerd, an ugly nerd.

Kai hugged you tighter.

Kai: You’re pretty sis. It’s just you’re the one who chose to be ugly.

He’s right. You chose this way. You wore large nerdy spectacles and even drew a mole on your face. You don’t know why you have habit of making yourself ugly.

Kai cupped your face. His thumb caressed your cheeks and the fake mole disappeared. He pulled off your glasses. He then took his phone from his pocket and suddenly snapped a photo of both of you. You’re clueless of what he’s doing.

Kai: Aigoo…. Look at my pretty princess.

He showed you the photo.

You: What you’re going to do with that?

Kai: I’m posting it on my IG.

You: Wait…no!!!!

You snatched his phone and you saw his latest post with your pic.

“’My baby is crying….so cute >w<”

OPPA!!!!!!! DELETE IT!!!!!!!

---------------

KYUNGSOO’S POV

I checked on my IG and saw Kai’s latest post. I saw his pic with a pretty girl beside him. The girl seems cute with a dumbfounded face, teary eyes and red nose. Who’s she? I never knew Kai has a girlfriend.