Destiny 6

Destiny

The secret is well hiding for all these years. Kai was an adopted child. His parents died in car accident few years ago.Your parents adopted him because the doctor said they can't have another child after your mother had miscarriage. But who knew that one day God showed his mercy as your mother confirmed pregnant a baby girl, which was you. Your parents treated both of you equally. Kai hold his responsibility to take care of his one and only sister well. That's the only way he can pay back all the kindness of his adopted family. Somehow, it's not as easy and smooth like a thin leaf. As he grew matured, he had kind of feeling towards you. It's not just a love from a brother to a sister. But, it's a feeling that comes from deep inside his heart. He can feel the pain from your tears, he can feel overflowing happiness whenever he saw you smile. He'll be the happiest person in this world whenever you laughed because of his jokes. That is when he realized, he had fall in love deeply with you.

-----------------------------

You: Oppa, it's Kyungsoo oppa. Over there!!!

Kai: Oh.....Kyungsoo-yah!!!!

Kyungsoo turned around, trying to find where that familiar voice has come from. Then he saw Kai with someone, a girl, a very pretty girl.

Kyungsoo: Hey, Kai.

Kai: Yo, dude.

Kyungsoo: Is that your girlfriend? She's so pretty. You never told me before you had a girlfriend.

I thought we're best friend. TT^TT

Kai and you laughed to see Kyungsoo's reaction.

Kai: As expected....you really don't recognize her, don't you? Hahahahahhahaha

Kyungsoo: What?! I never met her..

You: Kyungsoo oppa, it's me, ----. Annyeong^^

Kyungsoo: What??????!!!!!!!! No way. ---- that I know had mole on her face.

Kai: That's fake dude. She drew it well, isn't it?

Kyungsoo: Really? Emm.....---- ssi, you look so pretty.... (*blushing*)

You: Th....thank you oppa......(die of embarrassement)

Kai: So,watcha doin' here?

Kyungsoo: I'm with my mother. Well,buying some groceries...I must go now. My mom is waiting for me.

--- ssi, that Pororo is cute,just like you...hehehe..bye^^

What did he said just now? Cute? I'm cute??!!! Kekekekekkekekekekeke >////<

Kai: Why you suddenly smile like a retard? You like him, right?

You: What?! Ye...N...no...No. I don't like him.

Kai's POV

Keep lying sis. I know you like Kyungsoo. Somehow, I don't feel okay about this. Kai,you're just his brother. Don't ruin

her happiness. Mayber Kyungsoo is the best for her. But for now....I can still be by your side. When the time comes, you

will leave me. --- has been a secret admirer of Kyungsoo since she was in first semester. The way she looked at him...

Then I realized, she fell for him. I don't want to tell Kyungsoo about this. No way! Because I think Kyungsoo like her too. 3

------------------------------------

Author's POV

After two weeks practicing,the day has come. Every one of them feel nervous, either the seniors who cares about their marks or the design club member who don't want to ruin their good image. They were ready on the stage, performing what they practiced and when the hall is delighted with sound of applauses, it's finally ended. Everyone is satisfied, feeling grateful that nothing went wrong during their performance. Every hour you spend, full of worries about your senior’s final project waspaid equally. "You've done an excellent job,---"...You were so happy, without knowing tears of happiness fall down to your cheek.

But then, someone suddenly pulled your hand and brought you away from the crowd. Still clueless about that person, you felt insecure and kick his leg.

Kyungsoo: Hey, it's me....

You: Kyungsoo oppa....I'm so sorry. I thought you're a bad person. I'm sorry for kicking you.

Kyungsoo: Never mind. It's my fault though.

You: Why did you bring me here, oppa?

Kyungsoo: I want to tell you something really important. It's about life and death.

You: Whoa...that's sound weird. It's about my brother?

Kyungsoo: No...not about Kai. It's just me......

You: What????

Kyungsoo: I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I can't sleep cuz this thing keep bothering me.This day, is the last day

I'm here. This is my only chance....--- ssi, I.....I.....

(dugeun....dugeun.....dugeun....)

Kyungsoo: I wanna confess to you. I like you....would you be my girlfriend? >/////<

 

Never thought this day would come. You're freezing to death. Is it just your imagination? Or Kyungsoo is pulling a prank towards you.

You're still clueless.

You: Oppa, you're kidding right? This must be one of Kai's stupid jokes.

Kyungsoo: I'm not kidding. I meant it,---. So...................?

You: Mianhae oppa.......................