BREAKING NEWS

ON THE LINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ARE THEY OR ARE THEY NOT? SUPER JUNIOR SIWON MANS UP

AS HE LETS HIS ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Seoul, South Korea - It has been over three months since the speculations of Super Junior Siwon dating a non-celebrity girlfriend has sufficed. SM Entertainment has kept mum about the issue as they "are not aware of their Artist's private life". Due to much curiosity, gossip website Dispatch with the help of some fans stepped up the game and began to investigate themselves about the handsome bachelor's alleged secret love affair with this mysterious bachelorette.

It all started when they were spotted by a fan arm in arm during Super Junior's private New Years party. The photograph was uploaded and Weibo and automatically set the cyber world on curiosity fire. It was also reported that on the same night, the two were seen leaving the event together without any managers or even camera crews with them. It was very clear then that the display of affection was nothing but natural and not scripted at all.

The next time they were spotted was during a weekend stroll along Namsan. Siwon didn't wear any cover-ups and didn't act at all aloof with the public eye. They strolled around, took photographs, laughed a lot, and even ended up with a picnic by the Han River. When these photos were uploaded by fans on portals, speculations of it being a publicity stunt sufficed. It was in the portal that a foreign cyberbot commented about the pretty female friend of Siwon. She was then identified as the only daughter of Hollywood Fashion Designer Amanda Garcia, who by some "co-incidence" is working with Super Junior.

Who is the tall, model like female with our dear Super Junior hearthrob? She's none other than Anna Baek. According to the data we gathered, she is an award winning Independent Film Maker and Photographer who graduated from the NYU in New

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter