CHAPTER 8

Crossing The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  8

 

 

“NO WAY! ” .Kai who was leaning against his boss’ side blurted out from his spot, his hands almost hit Chanyeol’s head as it wavered around. Chanyeol cringed.

 

 

On the other side, Baekhyun was left with mouth hang open as another snot running down from her nostrils, Baekhyun’s tears suddenly stopped from blurting out of her eyes as it widened in both shock and daze.

 

 

“Excuse me?” She asked, eyes darted from the two person in front of her. One with the same expression as her—except for the snot part—and one other with a screwed and serious expression that unmatched with his giant ears, it’s cu—.

 

 

No.

 

 

“Boss, what do you mean?” Kai asked, gaze now focused on his boss’ side, trying to find his boss’ real  intention on marrying the girl that has caused his precious Alpaca being broken.

 

 

Chanyeol stood up, hands came to set on his hips. He gestured with his finger for his assistant to follow him. Kai who was still in his dazed state following his boss soon after, not minding the curious glance from the girl across his boss’ desk who was now looked like a homeless person.

 

 

“What the , Chanyeol,  don’t tell me you want to marry her because you find her attract—“

 

 

“Sshh— No, . So tell me, what do you think about my idea?” Chanyeol half said, half whispered.

 

 

Kai tsked. “Are you really, really really sure you want to marry her? Chanyeol, look, there are a lot more better women that fits the  –ideal type to marry— in this world and you choose her to be your wife?”

 

 

Chanyeol bit his lips, there was a sudden hesitant in his mind and he didn’t even know why his mouth formed those three words in the beginning.

 

 

Kai sighed, he put his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulder as he turned the man around, facing the girl.

 

 

“Look, Chanyeol, this girl doen’t even fit your type, isn’t she?” Kai asked.

 

 

“It’s not just about type, Kai, well, I don’t even know what I was saying earlier, okay? I am supposed to get married in two weeks and i’ve told my mother that I already had a girlfriend so what supposed to do?” Chanyeol rubbed his temple, his headache from two days ago slowly appearing again.

 

 

Kai looked over his boss and back towards the girl—now she was starting to cry again as the loud sobs continued to fill the room.

 

 

“Fine, whatever it is on your mind, I don’t know—but it’s up to you” Kai huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. Chanyeol took the opportunity to come back and sit on his desk again.

 

 

After some minutes of contemplating his intention, Chanyeol wasn’t sure anymore if he should still talk to the girl, adding the fact that he didn’t know what would happen next if he couldn’t find a decent girlfriend. He had a mental argument with himself before deciding to it as he mustered up the courage to speak.

 

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat. “So, what do you say about my offer?”

 

 

The girl—Baekhyun— who was quietly sobbing suddenly turned her attention to the man in front of her. She couldn’t help to go franctic because hell, why did she need to marry with that man, Chinyeol or Chonyal? She didn’t even know his proper name.

 

 

“What? It's not like you're throwing me a dry joke,right? No way in hell I want to be your wife!”  Baekhyun shouted.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter