CHAPTER 3

Crossing The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

Chanyeol tried not to vomit when he spotted Kai leaning against the hood of his car. Flashing a wink and a hint of smirk to each girls passing by in front of him. Eww . Gross.

 

“You’re disgusting” . Chanyeol stole his sunglasses before hopping inside to the passenger seat, followed by an amused Kai rolling his eyes from his boss’ sentiment.

 

“Well, where should I drive you boss?” Kai asked while starting the engine.

 

“Just take me to my office” His Boss answered shortly, resting his head against the window before his assistant driving off the vehicle out of The Park’s apartment building.

 

 

It was still nine in the morning when Chanyeol and Kai arrived at the front door of Park Enterprise. The most biggest factory in Seoul  that currently lead the way to the bussiness world for the past six   years. Upon seeing the two of them walked in, most of the workers greeted them with Good mornings and have a nice days.

 

The two heading off to where Chanyeol’s office was placed, in the top floor where the upperhand of the factory were working their asses out. Once they were inside, Chanyeol took a seat on the swivel chair in front of his desk while Kai slouched down into a couch in front of the tinted glass.

 

“Kai, ”

 

“Yes, Boss”. Kai sat up straight, ready to hear his boss rambling about his nightmare like they had promised last night.

 

“Uhm—I was thinking about your suggestion to hire a girl to pretend to be my girlfriend, or maybe—wife? I’m not sure, what do you think again about that?”

 

Jongin shrugged his shoulder .“Well, can I just talk to you as your friend?”

 

Chanyeol waved his hand in front of him . “Yeah, yeah, drop the formalities”

 

Kai gave him a small smile before speaking. “Just ask someone and ask her to act like one. Swipe your card for her, of course”.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I think lately—“ Chanyeol opened his mouth to talk again but a loud rang from his phone interrupting their conversation. He gently massaged his temple when he sees a name flashing on the screen .

 

MOM

 

“Oh my God— is that your mom?” Kai whispered before taking a step to walk to Chanyeol’s direction and took a seat across him. Chanyeol just nodded his head and gave Kai a pleading stare, asking for help, but his tan of a friend just motioning for him to pick the call up and put on the speaker.

 

“H—hello..”

 

“CHANNIEE.. oh my baby, why it took you so long just to answer my call?..”

 

“, uhm—..I ”

 

“My baby, where are you? I came to your place this morning but I only found your garbage showering me right on the face!”

 

“R—really? Uhm.. I am really sorry, Mom, I just—I don’t know how to clean and please don’t punish me for being so gross—I .. I”

 

“Uh`` well, seriously, Chanyeol, you need someone to take care of you, you need a wife”.

 

“A—A wife?”

 

“Yes, Darling, a wife. To take care of you, or more accurately to take care of your clumsiness and grossn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter